Misconceptions about Astrological indicators!

One of the reasons I took up writing at BB’s and to former astrologers I once had positive dialog with is what I see being asked about such as mystery’s concerning things like weather the 12th house is BAD or if this or that is BAD or GOOD.Any house or aspect can be used in it's Negative context or else it can be made to be aware of and it's energies can be tamed ,understood and used for the benefit of society.

When I started my astrological studies back in the mid 70's it was reiterated over and over that there is no GOOD or BAD when researching Charts.That being said in the Natal Charts it is plain to see that some individuals are challenged with more difficult charts then others,but that does not dismiss the potential of what is possible for individuals that at first glance might seemed .to the less trained, to overcome whatever adverse designs appear when drawing up a chart.

The Natal Chart Is the SEED of Life which is to be nurtured to allow the individual reach his fullest potential if that is possible or to put their best effort forward to find the tools that are inherent in the chart. For challenges are and always shall be present,but even there they are to be used to progress and stress the issue of understanding which is wisdom.There are hurdles to be overcome and dealt with in every life and shown In every chart.AWARENESS is the key and once we become aware of certain virtues and defaults in our nature we can then proceed to deal and either overcome them or else find suitable ways to ward off the those angles of our nature which tend to distrupt our forward progress.

OPPOSITIONS:
Are inherent in most peoples nature which we can only contend with and alert us to when they show up.We can tone down the worst times when they become active If we are aware when the coming activity arrives. Some fortunate souls do not need contend with Oppositions.

SQUARES
Can be tamed so that we don’t keep making them repeat issues that occur over and over again,but use them advantageously.For the most part.If you know a Blizzard is coming we can prepare for it.Same as the Opposition,but easier to deal with. We can change that aspect of our nature which disrupts and in many cases turn it to be advantageous.
A chart does not predispose a person to be destined to become anything.It is up to the person to best find talents, gifts or to be shown the way to best to utilize the seed potential as it appears in the Natal chart.
I started seeing these post about the 12th house and 8th house as being so negative that it would scare any young person seeking advice as to the meaning without taking ALL other detailed info that appears.
Study the charts of the Presidents and those that serve our country such as Military leaders the warriors or Bruce Lee as for the 8th.

My favorite President is TDR and almost all presidents have faced some form of adverse condition which transformed their lives into one which made them examples to be admired. The Generals are another set of examples who for some reason show they overcame adverse themes or occurances that made them true examples of men that overcame hardship.12th house success stories can be shown by 12th Housers.Sadly many with physical challenges have a harder time with the physical houses involved. People with highly evolved 12th houses work best behind the scenes and are seekers of secret information. Those that are disposed to Karmic debt are those that often fight without thinking of consequences or have inadequate forms of the way the think of life IMO. They lack conscience thought before they act and end up hsaving to pay a price or else are inherently indifferent to the world as what the normal thought process dictates for most of us.Then there are the cross aspects that can trigger such action.
The 8th house can be seen as being one of deep intergration which to myself make them as if they are to be admired. The 8th to me are for those that are destined for a special example held up to humanity. It is in mo way just a given to say this or that is neither GOOD\BAD.It can be used in the destructive capacity just as any other house can. Other factors in a chart mark individuals to be set apart for negative destinies and even then given the right tutoring they can overcome whatever it maybe that can be shown to hinder positive progress in the life.

I shall reiterate that there are easier astrological charts to live with,.but that does not diminish the fact that people can use adversity to make them overcome any negativity. Sadly there are those predisposed by god to be killlers or else have physical ailments we can only be grateful for not having to live in such conditions or dospositions. That also can be shown as being blessed stated per the physically challenged of the world as those that are said to be blessed with what is perceived as being totally healthy can have ingrained mental health issues rather than physical ailments.
We all have physical defects of characther that can noty be ignored. We all have that planet called Saturn and the other malefic named Mars. Then htere are the outer planets which bring their own set of(or can)misgivings.Benefics can also disrupt our being.

That is another fallacy that has seemed to been worked into astrological theory whiuch is the outer planets are just generational influences. They have just as much impact in hte lives of the individual as any other planet especially if found in hte first 3 houses or in hte Cadent Houses which have to do with Medical issues if afflicted to other physical houses.

Then there are the aspects asked about here that are part of the series of basic aspects 0-9!And then the other highly evolved aspects based on 11+
I will not get into this to much ,but aspects do not dictate what type of reactionary forces occur in most cases unless they are inherent such as the physical houses and other factors that needs to be looked at. I know of young people coming to get advice from an astrologer might be scared to
be influenced by a cookbook aspect analysis without looking at the whole of the chart and other factors involved. SO BE CAUTIOUS as to what is said.

NEVER FORGET THAT WE ALL FACE CHALLENGES PUT FORTH
BY GOD, or whatever deity you may believe in,AND THE PLANETS.BE IT THE MALEFICS\BENEFICS OR OUTER PLANETS SHOW WHAT MAYBE A GIVEN DIRECTION WHICH WE CAN PREPARE OURSELVES TO MEET THE CHALLENGES SHOWN BY THE CHART.

THE STARS ARE A DETAILED MAP WE CAN USE ,BUT BEWARE OF THOSE YOU ENTRUST TO WARN YOU OF WHAT MAY COME. THAT IS WHAT EXPERIENCED AND SEASONED ASTROLOGERS ARE CALLED UPON TO DO.

In a word Daniel the Prophet of the old testament showed that we can prepare for whatever events maybe forthcoming. Some are not as clear cut as we wish. We here are using astrology to prepare. There are other forms which man has used such as Daniel did by the use of dreams.

We all possess intuitive knowledge if we search for them within ourselves to get in touch with our higher selves weather you want to belive so or not is up to you. But do not forget nothing is inherently evil or holy ,but what history has told us is that there are ways to live in a higher level of awareness which can be called by many names.In this era of higher conscience and science the two often clash due to the disbelief given by what science shows for many.They dismiss what the ancients have past down sadly.

We now have other heavenly bodies to look upon.Then the FIXED STARS which IMO are of such importance that they have been placed in the background along with the misnomer of ERIS and PLUTO not being noted as Planetary Bodies that cause action depending upon their relationship in the chart. CHIRON also which to me symbolises the doorway to knowledge,not just the wounding nature which it has been noted for.JMO

IMO Saturn teaches us that life was not meant to be easy,but through the hardship we can gether a sense of light and wisdom. Can’t wait to meet god to ask him all the hard questions such as one I try never to ask here–WHY?

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words as it builds my confidence that my insights are becoming more pronounced.

This past year I did approx. 20 readings and had positive remarks .People have been telling me for a number of years to start a practice, but I wanted to be absolutely sure the time was right and that my insights were validated. Not even predicting events that came to pass gave me the confidence I needed to become a full-time astrologer. Now I shall work on my writings and start a website. The last thing I want to do is give the wrong advice as I never want to injure another and I take astrology as a very serious study.

One thing as I mention is to try to ward off the notion that indicators are to taken as Good and Bad and that astrology is a valuable tool to be used to help those in need, not as some gaming tool. By labeling things as good and bad that is what some project.

The importance of clarity is important to me so that the client can be shown they to can use it as a tool for their daily observance to have meaning and ward off certain difficult events. At the very least give then understanding as to why some periods seem to be better than others to start projects or travel etc..

As for the 8th and 12th houses I had a conversation recently with another astrologer and we came to the conclusion that those with pronounced 8th house activity seem to be destined for a special mission here.That does not mean they will not live long and prosperous lives. only that they are here to play a distinct role afforded to them especially and when it is their time to be called home they go.

The 12th is a secretive house that has a Karmic connotation also. It is not at all bad only their Karmic mission is theirs.

the problem arises when we fight what reason we have to be here through the use of drugs and other negative factors. I equate it as swimming in a riptide. If we go along with the current we can ward off drowning,but if we fight it and use up our energies we drown.

One reading I did for a person last year had a marked 12th house and for the life of him he could not see the positives that were produced in his life and focused in the negatives. He had much to be grateful for,but allowed others to who had done him wrong make him think of the negatives not seeing that there are positives to be looked at.

"There are 2 things in life we can count on. Change and Death" He did not want to wait for change and dwelled on the negativity.

He did not want to consider that his life would again change and that things would get better.Therefore he wanted to drown himself in alcohol and drugs due to a bad marriage.

Those that use the 12th house experience for betterment work behind the scenes.They harness being alone and making it work for them whereas others want to be out there in action not wanting to be idle in a sense,.That is why you find those in fields such as the Military find success as they have much time to spend idle. Or those that do research such as archeologist who are not in the limelight but need to work behind the scenes or the spiritual seekers that are not here for the glamour ,but too evolve as deep thinkers and philosophers which is also governed by the 9th.The trick to a meaningful life having a pronounced 12th is to understand they can have great fortune by discovery in a different sense. You do not need to be a psychic or faith healer to find success.That is another thing which those that are astrology students want answered.The question many want to be answered is if they have psychic ability.We all have in a way. But we do not need to be an Edgar Cayce to use innate abilities we all possess to a degree.

It's funny to see how much attention is given when that question is put up ."Do I Have Psychcic Ability?" The answer is that we all do to a certain extent.

Sorry to ramble as I am a deep thinker.

Good fortune to you!