Weirdness

Nyasa

Hi!
Every person that meets me for the first time would always describe me with three adjectives: clever, charming, and weird. I'm used to it, sometimes I like to be considered weird, other times it annoys me a lot, even if I don't understand exactly what they mean. I've been looking in my natal chart and except of the sun opposite to neptune and venus quicunx neptune I don't seem to find any other traits that, in astrology, would make a person appear "strange". (maybe the planets in gemini?)
It's just a little curiosity, if you have any idea please share :p

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_me.73818.51424.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_me.73818.51424.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 41
  • astro_2gw_01_me.73857.53601.pdf
    60.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

mdinaz

Venus rules the ASC and is semisquare the ASC, so that might be one thing, along with it being quincunx Neptune and Uranus. Mars rules the DSC (where you project out to others) and it is semisquare the Sun which rules the 11th house of society and where Venus is.
I'd rather be weird than a slave to conformity and public opinion.

Nyasa

Venus rules the ASC and is semisquare the ASC, so that might be one thing, along with it being quincunx Neptune and Uranus. Mars rules the DSC (where you project out to others) and it is semisquare the Sun which rules the 11th house of society and where Venus is.
I'd rather be weird than a slave to conformity and public opinion.

Thank you :)

Krewster

Recasting to display selected minor aspects up through the semi-decile shows upwards of 20 personal-planet-participating aspects in your chart tighter than 1.10 degrees (more than usual), so no need to astro-self-label as having a 9-ish degree loose orbed Sun oppo Nept.

Some great aspects/configs in there, though focusing on your question:

-with a unbelievably-tight average orb of 14-ish min, your Moon, Merc and Uran participate in a septile/semi-septile family triangle, possibly signifying an erratic quality to thinking/speaking; surely toned-down by Merc's tri-decile to Sat;

-Jup is not kind to either luminary (its 13 min tight semi-octile family aspect to the Sun and its 150 to the Moon).

Like I said, plenty of other good aspects in there.

waybread

I can see the "clever and charming" part from your domiciled Mercury in Gemini, and Leo Venus ruling your first house. Wierdness? Not so much. Are you surrounded with highly conventional people about your same age?

The sun broadly opposite Neptune can make it difficult for you to establish a clear sense of identity, and it may be augmented by Uranus. Just when you think you know who you are, these two characters say, "This isn't you-- really!"

mutableflame

Gemini may be part of the culprit. Many people find Gemini to be a bit odd or eccentric. Clever certainly as well. Random and quirky, but in a lovable way are the incarnations of Gemini and Cancer

Nyasa

Recasting to display selected minor aspects up through the semi-decile shows upwards of 20 personal-planet-participating aspects in your chart tighter than 1.10 degrees (more than usual), so no need to astro-self-label as having a 9-ish degree loose orbed Sun oppo Nept.

Some great aspects/configs in there, though focusing on your question:

-with a unbelievably-tight average orb of 14-ish min, your Moon, Merc and Uran participate in a septile/semi-septile family triangle, possibly signifying an erratic quality to thinking/speaking; surely toned-down by Merc's tri-decile to Sat;

-Jup is not kind to either luminary (its 13 min tight semi-octile family aspect to the Sun and its 150 to the Moon).

Like I said, plenty of other good aspects in there.

Thank you! What other aspects are you talking about?

I can see the "clever and charming" part from your domiciled Mercury in Gemini, and Leo Venus ruling your first house. Wierdness? Not so much. Are you surrounded with highly conventional people about your same age?

The sun broadly opposite Neptune can make it difficult for you to establish a clear sense of identity, and it may be augmented by Uranus. Just when you think you know who you are, these two characters say, "This isn't you-- really!"

Thanks! yes, it's exactly like this, it's like sometimes I forget who I am and this causes me a lot of trouble. Sometimes I even feel like a "white blank page". Being defined in any way by other people sometimes helps me, but eventually I think I don't want to be defined.

Gemini may be part of the culprit. Many people find Gemini to be a bit odd or eccentric. Clever certainly as well. Random and quirky, but in a lovable way are the incarnations of Gemini and Cancer

Yes, they add a sort of elusiveness to my personality. Thank you