Challenge and help needed.. nobody could predict it right.

rohitmalik8

Hi Everyone,

First My details are as:

Full Name: Rohit Malik
DOB: 8th October 1983
Place of birth: Rewari (City), Haryana (State), India (Country)
Time: 11:07 am (exact time)

I have been to many astrologers personally. Everyone says that I am living one of the best times in life and everything is OK but the reality is everything is not Ok.

I am in a job that I don't like and it pays nothing and I am in a relationship where I want to have the marriage but the girl doesn't. My gf and I fight almost everyday on this issue. My life is in spin for past 2 and half years and I don't know when I can see the change in life. I am depressed.
So please help me and let me know when am I going to see a change in my life? When can I expect a change in my job and will I be able to marry my current gf? I will be really helpful to you if you could give me any guidance. I am really down. Thanks a lot in advance and please let me know if you need anymore information from my side.

arichinna

Dear Member,

Yes, your time is not Good if the time provided by you is correct. You have scorpio ascendant and Moon is placed in Libra (moon sign) during your birth. You have exalted Saturn in 12th house and you are born in Number 8 with life number 3. You are clearly born for a specific purpose under the ruling of Lord Saturn. Unless your bad karma burns, you will not achieve full prosperity.

Ketu and Rahu are exalted but producing Kalasarpa Dosha as they have swallowed all the other planets within 7 to 12 house. A good Jyothist would immediately tell you this. It is caused because of the sin committed to any snake in your past life. It will obstruct your marriage. Until you do a powerful remedy for it, you will not have a peaceful marriage.

Currently you are in Sade-Sati (7.5 years) of Saturn. Since it is second round of Sade-Sati since birth, it will not do much harm. Recite Hanuman Chalisa on Saturdays by visiting Hanuman temple.

Actually your good time has come and hence I believe the God has brought your chart for analysis. Rahu and Ketu are transiting to Libra and Aries respectively this December and hence if you perform kala-sarpa dosha pooja soon in December, you will see problems related to your marriage will slowly be disappearing. For Kala-Sarpa Shanthi, you may want to visit Sri Kalahasthi in Andhra Pradesh where Lord Shiva has blessed Snake, Elephant and Spider. Performing pooja there is believed to remove sins related to Kala-Sarpa Dosha. If you can't reach there, ask your astrologer or priest for an equivalent remedy as I don't have any other remedy. Lord Shiva is the highest to me.

I could predict when you would marry exactly but don't want to purposefully. I am leaving your fate in your hands through this entire analysis and for you to prove yourself to God.

Regarding your job, you have possibility of change before the end of Mercury bhukthi in early 2013

Pray to Vishnu (Diety of Mercury - 5th lord in D-10) on Wednesday and Muruga/Skanda (Diety of Mars - 10th lord in D-10) on Tuesday in Temples for a prosperous Job change

All the best and God bless you.

Last edited:

rohitmalik8

Thanks a lot arichinna ji and I am really sorry for late reply as I was not able to check the reply. Your reply has given me some confidence in case of my job. I just want to ask just 2-3 things more if you could please reply:

1. Will I have a love or arranged marriage? I am asking this because currently I am seeing a girl whom I want to marry but the relationship is not going very smoothly.

2. Do I need to wear any ring for better results in love/profession?

Thanks a lot again sir for your replies. I am very grateful to you.

selfless

Banned
Hi Everyone,

First My details are as:

Full Name: Rohit Malik
DOB: 8th October 1983
Place of birth: Rewari (City), Haryana (State), India (Country)
Time: 11:07 am (exact time)

I have been to many astrologers personally. Everyone says that I am living one of the best times in life and everything is OK but the reality is everything is not Ok.

I am in a job that I don't like and it pays nothing and I am in a relationship where I want to have the marriage but the girl doesn't. My gf and I fight almost everyday on this issue. My life is in spin for past 2 and half years and I don't know when I can see the change in life. I am depressed.
So please help me and let me know when am I going to see a change in my life? When can I expect a change in my job and will I be able to marry my current gf? I will be really helpful to you if you could give me any guidance. I am really down. Thanks a lot in advance and please let me know if you need anymore information from my side.

Analysing ur Kundli, Brischik Lagna, Tula Raashi, Swaati Nakshatra(3rd pad).. Total ShadBala of Chandra (lord of Fate) is very less in ur chart = 231.45

----------here is your ------REMEDY---------(for Chandra)----
  1. Wearing Gold in ears, drinking milk after inserting hot piece of gold in it and visiting religious places of worship will ward off the evils of the Moon in 12th house and also that of the Ketu in the 4th house.
  2. Never offer milk and food to religious saints/sadhus.
  3. Do not open a school, college or any other educational institute and do not help children in obtaining free of cost education.
4...Always your mother keep happy.
5....Never sell milk or water for profit.
6....Do not burn milk for making Khoya
------------------------------------------------------
----------------REMEDY -------(For Ravi)----------
1..Abstain from meat and wine.
2...Keep almonds or radishes near the head of the bed and offer it in the temple next day for long life and children.
  1. After taking dinner blow off the fire of the kitchen stove by sprinkling milk over it.
  2. Always keep Gangajal in the premises of your house.
  3. Offer wheat or Gur to monkeys.
---------------------------------------------------
if u do the remedies given above for only 3 months, your Luck will favour you more and your job/professional prosperity shall start immediately...

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Rohit,

You are passing through Mahadasha of Saturn and Anter dasha of Mercury till 13-2-2013. But your period will start from April 2014 onwards. You will be staying away from your place or better to say, in foreign lands.

8thstellium

Dear Member,

Currently you are in Sade-Sati (7.5 years) of Saturn. Since it is second round of Sade-Sati since birth, it will not do much harm. Recite Hanuman Chalisa on Saturdays by visiting Hanuman temple.

His first sade-sati was when he was a kid. A child's chart is not seen and not valid independently until he/she reaches a certain age, 12 years according to many ppl. Then how come second sade-sati not be harmful? Saturn has to teach wat a person is supposed to learn when the person is in his full senses n remembers the lessons.
Fiirst 3 years of life, the person cant even remember if his life has taught him anything.

I think if sat n moon are not well placed, second sade-sati will be bad, first or second unless first was when the person was at an age where he learns n remembers lessons taught by saturn.

arichinna

Hi Rohit,

I agree that Lord Saturn in any cycle of Sade-Sati will give troubles even if it is destined to give success by fate and/or the will of God.

Vedic texts define sade-sati's three cycles as mangu shani, pongu shani and marana shani. I am sure you can understand its meaning by its sheer name. But you may wish to read more about pongu shani (the second phase of sade-sati) irrespective of when the first cycle happened in the following links. All the best buddy.

http://kalachakram.com/Sadesati.htm

http://www.astropeep.com/case-studies/interesting-facts-on-shani-sani-bhagwan-planet-saturn/

http://templesoftamilnadu.co.in/2010/02/thirukkollikadu-pongu-saneeswaran/

Disclaimer: The above is based on vedic texts and sastras.

rohitmalik8

Thanks all the members for your all answers. Just 1 question from my side remained unanswered.
My marriage will be a love marriage or an arranged marriage? If you could answer this question I will be thankful to you.

Thanks again all those who answered.

8thstellium

Just a friendly suggestion.
Do not pose your question as a challenge. Not everyone gets correct predictions. They say remedies and predictions come to you only when the time is right or you are destined to receive a correct prediction.

Nobody likes to be challenged to prove their talent especially when the service is free.

rohitmalik8

Sorry 8thstellium,
Actually when the life is not giving what you expect for the more than 2 years then the choice of words shows frustration. The intention was not to challenge anybody but whether I use free service or paid service I get an answer that everything will be OK in 4-6 month of timeframe and when that doesnt happen the frustration increases.

Lastly again repeating my question: whether mine will be a love or an arranged marriage?

Sorry again and thanks a lot for your replies.