Does My Ex-Boss Have a Dirty Past?

PiscesDream

Hello,

I do have a feeling that this person must have quite a dodgy past.

I am not a detective, yet I am trying to close the chapter with a real bunch of scumbags and the horary astrology is an excellent tool to do so. I do have my intuitons and in the case of this specific individual the Lenormand cards gave me two clues: a frustrated (ex-)-boss, a night work.

I am not going to get here into more details what the so called ´night work´ could imply in her past, I guess I do not have to write it here more specifically...but in her regular career she was our boss at the office cca 10 years ago. However, except for the cards, there are also some other clues that indicate that she is quite skilled at hiding the truth.

I am aware that this sounds a bit strange question to ask, however she is connected to some VERY underworld character and that is the reason why I do ask this horary.

Thank you for your insights,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_my_exboss_have_a_dirty_past_hr.35578.131050.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_my_exboss_have_a_dirty_past_hr.35578.131050.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello Bunraku,

using the method od dodecatemories - she does have some unclean acts in her past, I do suspect she was not as honest as she should have been. More specifically - the Capricorn in this chart is the IVth house - it relates to our building, where the telepaths are "entertaining" us (and especially me) for the past 4 years. She does have her fingers in this insanity, she had shown up here with one very dodgy character, so I would know that she is connected to all of this. She is a real vixen and definitely not a positive character. It is a much more complex story, this is only the excerpt...(Read:"Do They Have Something Going On?", Horary Technique section.)

ASC in 9°58´Libra - 4th (7.5 ° -10 °) Capricorn Secret or dishonest actions.

The Moon is my significator in this case...

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Actually in this chart, Bunraku is correct in assigning the moon to this woman, as your ex-boss, who would be the 10th house of the chart, ruled by moon.
Moon separating from a square with Saturn, ruler of the ex-bosses 8th house, and separating from a more recent conjunction with Uranus, co-ruler of her 8th, would confirm your suspicions .
Her reputation 10th house, which is the radical 7th, has Chiron, so her reputation did suffer at one point. Mars ruler of the turned 10th separates from an opposition to Jupiter, sitting in her 8th, so this is the root of her bad image.
Note NN is in her 12th of things hidden from view, so there is secrecy helping her out, and the ruler mercury is exactly conjunct sun, a strong figure protecting her secrets, in her first house.
Her ascendent at 12 degrees shares this same degree with Venus of pleasure and Chiron.
Moon makes no further harsh aspects, so she will be protected.

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

thank you very much for your analysis!

I do have a question - do you think that the root of her bad image (her bad reputation) is due to her sexual life - in other words - the Lenormand cards gave the correct answer? In other words - do you think that there might be something dodgy in the 8th house area of her life from her past?

And - by the strong figure guarding her secret - do you think this might be some strong male figure with whom she might have had some secret sexual liason?

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"And - by the strong figure guarding her secret - do you think this might be some strong male figure...
Yes.

with whom she might have had some secret sexual liason?"
No.

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

so there is a strong male figure protecting her, yet she did not have anything sexual with him?

Given her sexual past - this sounds as quite a good joke to me...perhaps a ninety years old grandfather on a wheel chair...:smile:...:sideways:...:smile:...:bandit:...with diapers...and urinating problems...etc...???...Abuelo, ¿necesitas un nuevo pañal?

Hay temas a los que el silencio les sienta mejor...:unsure:...

All the best,
PiscesDream.

Last edited: