Comp. GrandMess

rahu

Banned
the composite shows a very strong afecti0n with veus conjunct the node. but pluto is also square the node.
this pattern oftens shows a relationship that starts off passionate and electric but over time cools off until the the fires are cold.
what happens is that pluto is very selfish though very sexual. Venus is sexual and loving so you expected that the more sex you have the deeper in love you fall but pluto does not love it only desires more sex.

with pluto square the node it means he was really only interested in sex.
you on the other hand were enchanted by the mystical energy of the ndoe conjunction to venus

if he had broken up it is very unlikely he will get back with you.

but miracles can happen

but if a recompilation is coming it will be in dec 2017 - jan 2018 as the initial fire of love and spirit will be around again.
rahu

sadge

Oh my gosh. No. You do not want to get back together. Don't settle for a relationship like this one. If it was even slightly more promising I might ask to see the natals/synastry, but I've seen enough composites like this to know that it's not worth it.

spacerace

Thank you rahu and sadge. It is bad relationship. Indeed. I wish I knew where I was getting but ****... He tried to break up earlier but I didn't let it.. That's so bad I did not recognize or actually I wanted to be loved so much that I would settle for anything lol

As it lasted for few years. :/ I am a lost person completely and it is sad to realize that i thought this would be good... >.> I just don't know what to say about myself anymore.

The synastry is not good, either. I feel so sorry for myself that i would want this for my self... Oh well... =)