Food Poisoning - The Correct Significators Are?

PiscesDream

Hello,

could you please help me to assign the correct significators for a possible food poisoning?

The food should be the 2nd house, the poison the 8th. Should I look for an applying aspect between the 2nd and the 8th house?

I have read that also the Saturn could signify the poison and the sign of Scorpio(?)

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

ElenaJ

Also look for contacts to the ascendent, if that is the person possibly poisoned. Otherwise, the house and ruler of whoever the supposed victim was.

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

I do have a horary chart - the 2nd house significator applying to the 8th house significator in a trine. In other words - does it say that the food indeed was/is poisoned?

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

here is the chart. Jupiter applying to trine Mercury.

(Thanks G-d, nobody had any bite from the food inquired about.)

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

Attachments

• astro_2gw__hr.27717.22920.jpg
    astro_2gw__hr.27717.22920.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 50

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

this involves one single person (1st house, asking the question), who received it as a gift. This person was a victim of a food poisoning in the past, an intentional poisoning, luckily this resulted only in the poisoned stomach...(= 7 hours long cholera side-effects...).

The person is the 1st house significator - Mars in Libra in the 11th house. The food is the 2nd, the possible poison the 8th and the donor the 7th house significator. The 7th house significator is in the 12th house - Venus in Scorpio - quite a cunning combination...:devil:...

The Sabian symbol for Vertex in the 8th house is also quite eloquent (the food was taken from a kitchen where many people do have an access to) : A modern cafeteria displays an abundance of food, products of various regions.

PiscesDream:pisces:.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The question is whether the querent received poisoned food.
As you wrote, the 2nd house ruler (food and food intolerances) Jupiter receives a trine from ruler of the 8th of poison, mercury. Mercury in the querent's 12th house, and Jupiter in the 4th of her home. There is also mutual reception between the two by house.
Mercury then squares the querent's co-significator, pluto.
South node is in the 2nd of food.
The querent is mars, in the sign of venus, who rules the 7th and 12th (the houses of open enemies and secret enemies).
And Venus is in separating conjunction with the ascendent, in the sign of the querent.
So Venus and mars are in mutual reception.
She knows this person and has had close contact with them.
Moon in the 4th of home is completing a trine to Venus, the 7th/12th ruler, positioned near the querent.
Neither Jupiter nor mercury are dignified or strong by sign, and Jupiter is retrograde, showing the plan was not sufficiently strong to be effective.
Plus, Part of Fortune is exactly opposite mercury, tripping up its plans.
POF sits on the cusp of the querent's 6th of health, protecting the querent.
Finally, co-ruler of the querent's 4th of home is Uranus, on the 7th cusp.
This is someone in her own home or who frequents it.
Mars in good aspect with the nodes, and approaching a trine to stable Saturn ruler of the 4th, helped the querent to avoid injury.

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

thank you very much for your very detailed analysis. I did notice the POF in the 6th house as well, however all the other signs in the chart were not so encouraging...

In other words - the food was indeed poisoned...and I also do wonder - according to this horary chart - did the donor know about it?

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

thank you. Thanks G-d it did not have any much more worrying outcome.

And also - I wonder how can someone sane willingly try to give a poisoned food to someone unless he is in the need of a psychiatric help...

Originally, I did try to calm the situation down by assuming that the aspects between the 2nd and the 8th house do have to be the separating ones, because the poisoning inquired about would have taken place already before the "gift" was given by the donor(?)

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

Last edited:

Witchyone

Of course.

How can you say such things with no proof?

A few years ago a delusional woman thought her toddler was a zombie, so she got online and asked some people on a gaming site how to kills zombies. They told her to burn it with fire and use oil. She burned her own child alive in the tub.

Be careful giving people who are obviously suffering from delusions advice online.

PiscesDream

Hello Witchyone,

nobody is here suffering from any delusions. If you would read all of the written above carefully, you would not arrive to this kind of a conclusion.

In my previous reply I have asked ElenaJ if the aspects do not have to be the separating ones (= past event). I am not someone to take the first opinion of someone for granted.

I am sorry to tell you that, but we do not live in the perfect world. There are many nutcases lurking around and after having such a "wonderful" experience it is always better to be a bit paranoid than to get poisoned for real...

PiscesDream.

Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello,

here is a reply from a different horary astrologer:

"MarsL1 and L6 (Detriment) in Libra ruled by VenusL7 and L12 (Detriment) and in MR shows the poisoned gift.
Mars conjunct Fixed Star Nodus1 in Draco constellation
According to Ptolemy it is like Saturn and Mars with danger of accidental poisoning.
ASC Scorpio conjunct Fixed Star Menkent in Centaurus
"Another knows how to apply the arts of healing to the limbs of animals [translator’s note; these endowments reflect the identification of Centaurus as Chiron] and to relieve the dumb creatures of the disorders they cannot describe for his hearing." [Astronomica, Manilius, 1st century A.D, book 5, p.329].

Moon Angular trine Part of Sickness 7Can27 in the 8th and Fortuna cusp of the 6th. Plus Moon next trine Venus in the ASC.
She made the right decision not to taste the food."

This is a second horary astrologer confirming my suspicions. The horary astrology is a very precise tool.

PiscesDream.

Last edited:

Almohsin

Of course.

There are no in horary astrology, of course, or one hundred percent !
The horary astrology is useful, but it does not give a definitive answer.
It reinforces suspicion and strengthens one party over another, but it does not give a result according to the one hundred percent standard.:innocent:

whitemistcafe23

Food contamination, likewise called foodborne sickness, is a disease or bothering of your intestinal system that spreads through food or beverages. Infections, microscopic organisms, and parasites cause most food contamination. Destructive synthetic compounds may likewise cause food contamination.