Did They Make Him Some Troubles?

PiscesDream

Hello,

please could you help me to interpret the following horary question:
"Did They Make Him Some Troubles?".

I am asking about one specific situation, this took place 8 years ago.
There is someone who said "Good Evening" to me in a dark place in front of a prayer house, yet there was an instant attraction between us. It is obvious there was a potential for some real romantic and passionate love affair. However, this man was already engaged in a relationship with someone else. Nothing has ever evolved from this except for this "Good Evening". I was only passing through that area and I do not know his name, surname nor his recent adress etc.

Despite of all the details described above, cca 4 years ago, as you already do know, they began harassing me here with the pathetic telepaths. One of their first audacious statements was that I should stop thinking about this man. (This is none of their business as far as I am concerned, even if I will never meet with him again, nobody has any right to dictate to me whom should I think about.)

Therefore I am wondering if somebody did give to this man a hard time because of his "Good Evening" to me (the most probable candidate would be his quite dangerous spouse by then, however there might be also some other people involved in this)? This does sound insane, but I have suffered so much here because of this "Good Evening", somebody made sure to take this out of all the proportions.

Can you tell me if they did some nasty harassement to him due to his "Good Evening" as well:sad:?

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_an_elephant_ouf_of_a_mosquito_hr.29137.286337.jpg
    astro_2gw_an_elephant_ouf_of_a_mosquito_hr.29137.286337.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

PiscesDream

Hello,

I noticed that the Saturn (the significator) is retrograde in the 1st house, it is also conjunct the ascendant.

Can I read this chart or does it simply confirm my suspicions? (I guess it does...)

Also, the dodecatomories of the ASC in Saturn in Aquarius is: 3rd (5 ° -7.5 °) Aries of gossip.

The dodecatomories seem to be a very eloquent horary method...in other words, the bottom line of this horary question
indeed is the gossip.

Peace,
PiscesDream.

Last edited: