Will I like him

chris10

A neighbour-friend of mine wants me to meet a friend of hers :annoyed:

... It's getting really annoying, people are trying to set me up cause they think I'm ''love-retarded'' :tongue: :lol:

Anyway, she really insisted on this meeting so I agreed to meet him.

Since I'm not very hopeful about my love life anymore I asked the question

''Will I like him?''

Attachments

• 2016_will_i_like_him.jpg
    2016_will_i_like_him.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 45

chris10

I am venus in libra in rulership in the 6th house.
He is mars in sag in the 8th house, his second.

Venus will sextile Mars in 3 units probably showing that a meeting will happen.

Moon is in aqua, ruled by saturn in the 11th house but void.

I don't see anything good here regarding ''liking each other''.
Well if we don't we can tell each other that they ''forced us'' into this meeting. :ninja::ninja: :tongue:

What do you think?

I am attaching chart in Regio and Whole Signs.

Thank you so much :kissing::kissing:

Attachments

• 2016_will_i_like_chrisvf.jpg
    2016_will_i_like_chrisvf.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 27
  • _2016_will_i_like_chrisVFwholesigns.jpg
    _2016_will_i_like_chrisVFwholesigns.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 13

kai

Since Mars is in 8th, I wonder if that's an indication that he might be in it for sex? Maybe astrologers here can refute my assumption :)

katydid

Since Mars is in 8th, I wonder if that's an indication that he might be in it for sex? Maybe astrologers here can refute my assumption :)

But the 8th is not only about sex. It is also about intimacy and close emotional relationships.

chris10

Thanks for taking a look kai.
I really don't know.
I'm pretty suspicious of men I meet, not at all naive even though some think I am. Well if he's only after s*x, believe me he won't get any :lol::lol:

tikana

just go meet the person ... its not like your parents selling you to the guy .. lol
meet him at the coffee place .. if you dont like him.. run out from the back door

chris10

Hey, tikana sweetie :kissing:
just go meet the person ... its not like your parents selling you to the guy .. lol
:lol::lol:

meet him at the coffee place .. if you dont like him.. run out from the back door
That did cross my mind but it would be rude :biggrin: and it would be insulting to my neighbor-friend ... I'll go and we'll see ... maybe he will be the one running out from the back door :lol::lol:

kai

Keep us posted :)))
Usually his intentions are felt on the first date. I learned to ask what the guy is looking for :) They are usually straightforward about it.

chris10

Meeting happened a few hours ago :smile:

Before I update I would like your astro opinion on what this chart showed so that we can all learn from this.

Thank you ! :kissing:

Bunraku

I didn’t see anything that great with it. Mars doesn’t like where Venus is. Not long term as he won’t be fond of where you are in life.

Sunrise

Meeting happened a few hours ago :smile:

Before I update I would like your astro opinion on what this chart showed so that we can all learn from this.

Thank you ! :kissing:
hi!
nothing will happen... i do not see future to this
:venus:is in detriment of :mars: (something will not be ok with him) and soon :venus:will meet :uranus:(separation)
:venus:is in the burned area :)libra::scorpio:) in the 6th House, No promising... also with antiscia is exactly on10 degrees of Neptune .... witch have a square with Saturn.... from the 11th H (friends)
also the last aspect of :moon:was with :mars:(him), and getting away from him...
the moon is the lord of the 4th house (the end)

Last edited:

chris10

hi!
nothing will happen... i do not see future to this
:venus:is in detriment of :mars: (something will not be ok with him) and soon :venus:will meet :uranus:(separation)
:venus:is in the burned area :)libra::scorpio:) in the 6th House, No promising... also with antiscia is exactly on10 degrees of Neptune .... witch have a square with Saturn.... from the 11th H (friends)
also the last aspect of :moon:was with :mars:(him), and getting away from him...
the moon is the lord of the 4th house (the end)

I didn’t see anything that great with it. Mars doesn’t like where Venus is. Not long term as he won’t be fond of where you are in life.

Hi girls.

Since the question was ''Will I like him?'' do you think I did?

I don't know if horary can show these stuff, maybe it was a superficial question and maybe this horary isn't valid, I don't know, just testing.

katydid

I will begin by saying that I don't know how to follow the horary rules. So I am probably way off.

But in using 'event' chart rules, I would say that YES, you did like him. You are Venus, he is Mars, and you are in your own sign, and felt confident and that you could be yourself.

I think he gave you his number and he wants YOU to initiate further contact, and you will probably do so, since there is an applying trine to the Mars in the 8th.

I think he is a solid guy, with an optimistic outlook in life, although he is just getting back on his feet after a traumatic/difficult period. But he has sincere nature and your friend had good reason to believe you might like each other?

rafaella

I don't see that you liked him. Venus is in the sign where it dislikes Sun and Mars....And Sun, is in fall of Venus. And Mars has no interest in Venus, Moon also in detriment of Sun. This is not a good relationship chart :)

Sunrise

Hi girls.

Since the question was ''Will I like him?'' do you think I did?

I don't know if horary can show these stuff, maybe it was a superficial question and maybe this horary isn't valid, I don't know, just testing.
chris sorry if my answer was not clear but i think that you will not like him.
nothing with him
all my information is in my above answer
good luck