HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO everybody!

wan

I do approve of any expression of drive so long as it's sincere so I'm sure that is true.
You have a lot of mental energy with Mars in Gemini in 3rd house! Do you have a quick mind? Seems like you can pretty well visualize charts and connect aspects in your head.
You must be very, very creative...because...Mercury, Venus, Sun and Jupiter in Leo...in 5th house...Dang! Either you are a born artist or you're going to have a lot of kiddies or both right? Lol don't laugh too hard if I'm totally wrong...I'm a novice!
Moon conjunct Uranus in 8th house...interesting indeed. That and Pluto in the 7th makes me think you like unique people :)
And then the Jupiter trine Neptune...if you are not creative then I might be the Pope.. My first act as Pope is to...hmm...ride in the Pope Mobile. Random? Yeah!
Also just attached my chart..
Lol lol! girl (or dude) I laughed so much at "if you are not creative then I might be the Pope"!! That was absolutely priceless! You should consider being a comedian! Too funny!

Thanks for posting your chart and I took a look, and here's what I find, don't laugh at me if it's not accurate, because I am a novice too! I believe that with your sun in the 12th house, you have a bit of a "mystic" aura about you, you are retiring, introspective, quiet, and like to stay behind the scene. your moon, another major player in any chart, is located in the 8th house, so is it safe to say that you like to ponder life's greatest mysteries like death, and sex? Pluto right on your ascendant we already covered that, now I focus on your saturn and venus in the first house. I believe that you are a charming (if not blessed with actual physical good looks), diplomatic person, however you also have a serious, practical side, and you can be a bit shy and unsure of yourself at times (owing to saturn in first); Mars, co-ruler of your first house, is in the third house, so that means you devote quite a bit of your energy....talking and communicating? hehe!

Your analysis of m chart is like, bang-on! I do consider myself somewhat creative (if I do say so myself; although not in an arrogant, conceited way); and I do have a PASSION for talking; I just love communicating with my fellow humans, if you haven't noticed already! the only thing is that I don't think I love children...I mean I don't hate em, but I don't have any overwhelming desire to have one either...XD

thanks for a good astrological work-out, lil buddy!

akp124

Sagi ascendant, Libra Sun, and Aries Moon here.

HIIIIII! :D

Here is my chart if you wanna interpret lol

PS: watch out...I might start a fight if I get bored. It has happened.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_akp_hp.75226.30885.gif
    astro_w2at_02_akp_hp.75226.30885.gif
    58.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

loveastrology

Lol lol! girl (or dude) I laughed so much at "if you are not creative then I might be the Pope"!! That was absolutely priceless! You should consider being a comedian! Too funny!

Thanks for posting your chart and I took a look, and here's what I find, don't laugh at me if it's not accurate, because I am a novice too! I believe that with your sun in the 12th house, you have a bit of a "mystic" aura about you, you are retiring, introspective, quiet, and like to stay behind the scene. your moon, another major player in any chart, is located in the 8th house, so is it safe to say that you like to ponder life's greatest mysteries like death, and sex? Pluto right on your ascendant we already covered that, now I focus on your saturn and venus in the first house. I believe that you are a charming (if not blessed with actual physical good looks), diplomatic person, however you also have a serious, practical side, and you can be a bit shy and unsure of yourself at times (owing to saturn in first); Mars, co-ruler of your first house, is in the third house, so that means you devote quite a bit of your energy....talking and communicating? hehe!

Your analysis of m chart is like, bang-on! I do consider myself somewhat creative (if I do say so myself; although not in an arrogant, conceited way); and I do have a PASSION for talking; I just love communicating with my fellow humans, if you haven't noticed already! the only thing is that I don't think I love children...I mean I don't hate em, but I don't have any overwhelming desire to have one either...XD

thanks for a good astrological work-out, lil buddy!

I am a girl :) btw...
Wow wah wee wah... if you are a novice then you certainly have such a developed intuition when it comes to astrology, I do not believe you will remain one. But honestly you don't sound like a novice. You are right about me in every regard!! I am shy at first, and very private. Because of this, the evident communication you see in the 3rd house comes out in other ways, such as writing, in order for me to express myself to the world (because I'm not talking). In personal relationships, I am the reverse, and I wear my heart on my sleeve, very expressive!
Also yes I am "mystic" type of person, I do intuitive work for a living, so there you go! The rest of it, every detail you have mentioned...correct, to the T.
You seem so interesting, and I like the ways in which you are so different from me. I like the Gemininess, fireyness a lot, haha.
Also did I mention in your chart I see another side to you entirely, that is deep and very complex, but I bet only people you know well really get to appreciate this entirely.
And I just noticed Uranus semi sextile Neptune.. Intense moments of psychic awareness?

ReincarnatedRainbow

Wow, that's some high energy you've got there, wan. And an interest in compatibility, too. You must be really into synastry, huh? :kissing:

By the way, I have a Scorpio Moon, too! It's difficult to deal with :joyful:

StillOne

Welcome everyone! There's some great energy in here. I hope everyone sticks around! Please visit the rest of the forum and post your charts in the RMC section. Enjoy!

Here is my chart:

Rivvana, you have an interesting boomerang yod in your chart with the Moon as the apex. It may be slightly out of orb but you may still feel it's energies. You may consider researching this chart pattern :smile:.

Rivvana

Rivvana, you have an interesting boomerang yod in your chart with the Moon as the apex. It may be slightly out of orb but you may still feel it's energies. You may consider researching this chart pattern :smile:.

Yes that's what I'm here to find out about. :tongue: I'm still very new to astrology though and honestly have no idea what a boomerang yod is or how this would effect me. I'm guessing it's all my planets bunched together with my moon opposite, channelling them? Everyone who has looked at my chart has mentioned that it is 'interesting' in one way or another. I would love to be able to interperate it properly for myself! :innocent:

tararoseastrologer

Sagi ascendant, Libra Sun, and Aries Moon here.

HIIIIII! :D

Here is my chart if you wanna interpret lol

PS: watch out...I might start a fight if I get bored. It has happened.

Hey!! You are exactly 5 days older than me, I have a Leo Ascendant, Libra Sun and Gemini Moon. By the look of your birth chart pattern, you're going to have a big impact on the world!

StillOne

Scorpio ASC at 1 degree, with Pluto at 1 degree on Ascendant. I am a Libra sun in 12th house in last decant, Gemini moon in 8th house second decant.. Mars in Capricorn, Mercury in Libra, Venus in Scorpio. I believe although there is no cancer in my chart the chart expresses cancer, since I have more cardinal and water than anything else.
Scorpio gets a bad rap! No need to be afraid...unless we forget to take our medication of course...muhahaha! ;)

I'm a third decan libra too! Are you eccentric, unconventional and controversial? :whistling: :cool:

akp124

Hey!! You are exactly 5 days older than me, I have a Leo Ascendant, Libra Sun and Gemini Moon. By the look of your birth chart pattern, you're going to have a big impact on the world!

Lol! I seriously doubt it. Maybe a negative impact because that's all I seem to be doing to people. :annoyed:

kpinky

Hi everyone. I love astrology. I read astrology everyday. I follow astrology dates and times. I follow lot of sentiments. I have recently found a websites which is very interesting in telling astrology http://youtube.com/astrobixweb. Have anyone of you have undergone this website if so then please tell me more about this site