I Hope I Can Come Up With A Really Eye-Catching Title

R.J.

Banned
Pretty hypocritical to be using the internet, and bad-mouthing it at the same time, or anytime for that matter don't you think? Besides that, I know many Scorpios, Cancers and Pisces's that have real friends in real life. Don't know where this stuff of the "water signs" came all of a sudden.

Anyways, I was engulfed into the title and saw this post lol.

And you are? the public relations spokesman for Miss R/R....

I have no further comment to make on this, except: Miss R/R has already given me her response, so just mind your business...

RR is, from what little of know of her, a well spoken, intelligent young woman, AND she doesn't need a "spokesperson" to speak on her behalf... Let HER decide how to respond !

RJS

Last edited:

Choe

Pretty hypocritical to be using the internet, and bad-mouthing it at the same time, or anytime for that matter don't you think? Besides that, I know many Scorpios, Cancers and Pisces's that have real friends in real life. Don't know where this stuff of the "water signs" came all of a sudden.

Anyways, I was engulfed into the title and saw this post lol.

Actually RJ got a really good point there.
Scorpios are all or nothing,and b/c of that they can over indulge the internet usage,neglecting real-life personal relationships.

Snipperbombber, that does NOT relate to all Scorpios of course.

Thank you RJ,that was a great advice,not only for RR,but for everyone of us, who has some water and can recognize themselves in the behavior patterns you described.

Last edited:

R.J.

Banned
Actually RJ got a really good point there.
Scorpios are all or nothing,and b/c of that they can over indulge the internet usage,neglecting real-life personal relationships.

Snipperbombber, that does NOT relate to all Scorpios of course.

Thank you RJ,that was a great advice,not only for RR,but for everyone of us, who has some water and can recognize themselves in the behavior patterns you described.

Thanks, Chloe for that snippet of info... appreciate it... !

Look, I recognize talent when I see it ! Miss R/R, please don't take this the wrong way...I think that you could be a superbly talented and capable natal astrologer, one day.

You are a very bright young woman, indeed...for your years... and smart enough to learn serious astrology, as long as you learn the craft from wise teachers and don't get corrupted yourself...

Unlike others on this forum, I have actually have seen your natal chart and the chart shows immense talents in the metaphysics... You have natal Mercury QUINTILE Uranus, a signature of a gifted, scientific mind and talents in astrology..

However, that is NOT the closest aspect in your natal chart. It happens to be natal Mercury sesquiquadrate (135 Degrees) from natal PLUTO.

That is the signature... of the classic sh*t disturber, the opener of CANS of WORMS, and of skeletons in the closet ! The mind ...has an insatiable curiosity here, ideal for research and investigation ? As Noel Tyl once said with Mercury and Pluto, there are no halfway measures with Pluto, the mind is either a genius, or there is insanity... ! LOL

Therefore, this aspect is NOT easy'; there will be intellectual 'bumps in the road', so to speak...as far as intellectual evolvement goes...

However, at this point, we are putting the cart WAY before the horse... The first step for you is to graduate from high school, and get a basic education. From there, it's up to you to decide...

In my mind, the water signs can contribute to astrology just as significantly as the air and fire signs...

my two canadian cents...anyhow

R.J. Smith

Last edited:

ReincarnatedRainbow

Thanks, Chloe for that snippet of info... appreciate it... !

Look, I recognize talent when I see it ! Miss R/R, please don't take this the wrong way...I think that you could be a superbly talented and capable natal astrologer, one day.

You are a very bright young woman, indeed...for your years... and smart enough to learn serious astrology, as long as you learn the craft from wise teachers and don't get corrupted yourself...

Unlike others on this forum, I have actually have seen your natal chart and the chart shows immense talents in the metaphysics... You have natal Mercury QUINTILE Uranus, a signature of a gifted, scientific mind and talents in astrology..

However, that is NOT the closest aspect in your natal chart. It happens to be natal Mercury sesquiquadrate (135 Degrees) from natal PLUTO.

That is the signature... of the classic sh*t disturber, the opener of CANS of WORMS, and of skeletons in the closet ! The mind ...has an insatiable curiosity here, ideal for research and investigation ? As Noel Tyl once said with Mercury and Pluto, there are no halfway measures with Pluto, the mind is either a genius, or there is insanity... ! LOL

Therefore, this aspect is NOT easy'; there will be intellectual 'bumps in the road', so to speak...as far as intellectual evolvement goes...

However, at this point, we are putting the cart WAY before the horse... The first step for you is to graduate from high school, and get a basic education. From there, it's up to you to decide...

In my mind, the water signs can contribute to astrology just as significantly as the air and fire signs...

my two canadian cents...anyhow

R.J. Smith

Haha, thanks! :lol:

And I can see what you mean by being either a genius or insane. I struggle a lot with going off the deep end and becoming full out mad. I have many ideals that go beyond this world and into the magical realm, and I love my fantasies, but I know that if I give into believing anything with a nice ring to it that I'll be delusional-which is a very scary outcome that I feel is becoming quite possible for me.

R.J.

Banned
Haha, thanks! :lol:

And I can see what you mean by being either a genius or insane. I struggle a lot with going off the deep end and becoming full out mad. I have many ideals that go beyond this world and into the magical realm, and I love my fantasies, but I know that if I give into believing anything with a nice ring to it that I'll be delusional-which is a very scary outcome that I feel is becoming quite possible for me.

You're welcome !

You have natal Moon in Scorpio (chart ruler) squaring (90 degrees) both Neptune in Capricorn (dillusionality?) and Uranus in Aquarius (rebellion).

The main pitfall is that your imagination can sometimes run into overdrive and you can be deceived, either by yourself or by others (Neptune in the 7th house?)

Events on the planet Earth are not always your main focus. You are strongly attached to the metaphysical and spiritual worlds. Unfortunately, the fixed square is not easily resolvable, as you tend to be very stubborn and set in your ways ! LOL

I have a friend of mine (female) who has a natal chart similar to yours ? She has natal Sun conjunct Saturn in Aries, Cancer rising, and natal Moon square Uranus. (Her Moon is in Sagittarius?) She is a very talented astrologer, actually, but there is also this constant struggle in her life between conservatism (Saturn) and freedom (Uranus). One side of her wants a secure normal, happy life, the other side wants to 'chuck' the status quo ?

She seems to have constant drama and weird events happening in her personal home life...

The end result is tension and a perpetual battle between illusion and reality...The main reason is her boyfriend...who happens to be a real *sshole... LOL I wonder, with your natal Sun conjunct Saturn in Aries... whether you will also marry an *sshole like husband ! LOL

He might be a very wealthy or prominent person, as you have natal Sun/Saturn/Venus (ruler of VII) conjunct your 10th house or Midheaven ?

best regards,

R.J.

Last edited:

ReincarnatedRainbow

Probably. My first crush (and sadly, he is my present crush, too) is an *sshole. I've been trying to not think about him lately, but my daydreams are so powerful that I'll daydream about him without even knowing it. I was finally beginning to stop caring about him when our schedules matched each other's in school. This meant that we had to talk to each other more often because of our mutual friends' schedule matching ours. New semester really cleared some days for cafeteria meets.

For conservative vs. freedom; I've never been free, so all my daydreams are focused on freedom. I crave a friend who would be willing to jump in the car and drive across the country at 2 AM with me at the drop of a hat.