Will this be a loving relationship that can last a lifetime?

AleRose

Hello there, I am new to this whole astrological concepts of natal, synastry, and composite charts and even horary. Although I have had some readings done in the past, it has not been right. I have been researching and learning about how these things work and it has helped me understand the different kinds of relationships and personality that can be compatible and incompatible. I have learned that many relationships that have opposition are the major soulmate or twinflame aspect. Therefore, I am here to find out if these two souls can be long lasting, full of passion, love, and healing. There is a sense of belongness, desire, loving, passion, and compassionate that I feel within this relationship. However, the only thing I do think about is that feeling of fear that we have, it is like a feeling of "we are not allow to be together"

I met this man 9 months ago and it has awakened my soul. These feelings in the beginning were so strong that I have tried to ignore them and deny these feelings towards him. However, I knew and felt that there's something in me and my soul that needed him. In the beginning before I met him, I was constantly dreaming and visioning about an individual that looked, sounded, and expressed exactly like him for many years. As time went by as we talked, we would feel this kind of similarities as if we are continuing in something that we left off many years ago. There’s something about him that I need and want. I was and still am constantly dreaming about an individual that looks exactly like him for years. As time went by, we would talk as if we knew each other and yet we are different. Whenever there was something wrong, we would literally say exactly how we felt and the feelings were mutual. Something about him reminds me of a past lover I once had and it was something that I couldn’t point my finger at but he is an image of my previous ex’s personality and the way he expresses his emotions to me. We both have recently started to feel an obsessive and an intense feeling towards each other. We feel that we are meant to be but we both fear that there will be great and enormous trials and tribulations in the relationship because of our faith, culture, and families. Before I met him, I was married for 7 years and it was one of the most difficult relationships that I had to go through. I have fought for years to make a decision for me and my daughter to peacefully separate and now it is slowly coming to be and the man that I am currently seeing has become one of the most amazing and supported persons in my life. He has changed my life, my thoughts, and my heart all in a short period of time. We are like past lovers with intense and obsessive feelings. Now I am beginning to realize that he may be the one, we are just waiting until we are able to be together.

I provided a composite chart and synastry chart, and both our natal charts.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I really have been trying to learn and understand these concepts.

Attachments

• akhoroscope-chart4y-700__radix_astroseek_customized-24-12-1997_01-00.jpg
    akhoroscope-chart4y-700__radix_astroseek_customized-24-12-1997_01-00.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 11
  • arhoroscope-chart4y-700__radix_astroseek_customized-20-7-1992_06-35.jpg
    arhoroscope-chart4y-700__radix_astroseek_customized-20-7-1992_06-35.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 10
  • arakhoroscope-chart1-700__composite_20-7-1992_06-35_a_24-12-1997_01-00 - Copy.jpg
    arakhoroscope-chart1-700__composite_20-7-1992_06-35_a_24-12-1997_01-00 - Copy.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 10
  • arakShoroscope-synastry-chart22-700__radix_astroseek_customized-20-7-1992_06-35 - Copy.jpg
    arakShoroscope-synastry-chart22-700__radix_astroseek_customized-20-7-1992_06-35 - Copy.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
  • arakShoroscope-synastry-chart22-700__radix_astroseek_customized-20-7-1992_06-35.jpg
    arakShoroscope-synastry-chart22-700__radix_astroseek_customized-20-7-1992_06-35.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: