Venus conjunct descendent synastry

GemGirl

Hey there fellow astrology community,

it's been a while and I've been learning more about astrology from other websites, youtube and facebook pages but I find the most helpful support on here when investigating potential romantic partners.

So I met a guy online and we've been chatting. He seems nice but I feel like as if there is a seductive aspect to this guy that is overtaking me. I am worried about his unaspected Venus, Aries Moon and the Moon square Mars natal placement. Wondering if he's a player?

I am also interested to know if the Venus conjunct descendent is significant enough for a long term relationship in synastry as it seems to be the strongest aspect between us? He is much younger than me and has told me he doesn't have time for relationships and yet due to my responsibilities neither do I so we both agreed not to expect much from each other. However, I also don't want to get attached to someone who is just playing with me for sexual gratification?

I know you will tell me to listen to my gut instincts and feelings but seriously understanding the synastry chart really helps me sort things out. And I've been in too many situations where I've been played so I'm just a bit anxious about dating again. So any feedback would be SO GREATLY appreciated!!!

I don't know his time of birth.

Thanks to anyone in advance who weighs in on this post :innocent:

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart23__16-6-1969_15-32_p_10-7-1985_12-00.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart23__16-6-1969_15-32_p_10-7-1985_12-00.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 24