Pregnancy in the future? + analysis (open please :)

Amxore

Hi! Okay so im really new to horary but I did a chart for myself to see if I have children in the future, and I wanted to know what you guys think. So I think that there will be some sort of unexpected outcome and my guess is that my child will have a physical disability or something (6th house). However I think that since jupiter is about to reach exaltation (?) in the 9th house, that my child will get over the sickness but it will cause an impact. I want to know what you guys think because I feel like I missed a lot.

Attachments

• Pregnancy Chart.png
    Pregnancy Chart.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 40

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

I'm unclear about your methods. Mine are pretty simple.

Let's start with the ascendant, which rules you as the querent. The 5th house rules one's children.

The most fertile signs are the water signs: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. With Cancer rising and Scorpio on the cusp of your 5th house of children, your fertility looks to be all right. The moon is in Venus-ruled Libra, a moderately fertile sign.

I think you might have an issue with your (future?) husband or male partner, however. Possibly you won't get along well.I say this because the moon's next aspect is a square to Mercury in the Saturn-ruled 7th house.

Your 5th house is ruled by Mars, the traditional ruler of Scorpio. It sextiles Saturn, the ruler of your 7th house, so I think the child-father issue is resolvable; the problem will be more how you get along with the child's father.

Keep in mind that a horary chart is time-sensitive. You can ask again if you get closer to realistically being ready for motherhood.

Meanwhile, horary astrology is very different from natal chart-reading. You'll have time to read up on it.