U.S.A. Current Events and Natal Charts

leomoon

Breaking News:

Surprise for Sarah! Tr Sun conjuncts her natal Saturn head on (2nd alternative chart on link) in 6th house of Civil Lawsuits- while squaring tr Uranus ( surprise!) while Tr Jupiter opposes her 1st house Uranus and ASC

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Palin,_Sarah

Sarah Palin is not very bright, probably one of the dimmest bulbs in the sockets of any VP candidate who ever lived. Most people of some intelligence knew this. McCain was broadsided by an unvetted staff member as I recall who vetted Sarah. He became disgusted by her when she outfitted her entire family (kids, spouse, in law, grandchildren, etc) with $$$$ lifted out of the RNC coffers for McCain's run that year, (his portion of it)

He made her take back the clothes in some instances.

She became a multi-millionaire many times over from that one stint of good luck (being chosen by mistake)

Now she wants more??? Any self-respecting good lawyer would have told her it's a VERY high bar, as the judge said to go up against a Newspaper's free speech when the newspaper is in good repute.

New York Court in Manhattan:

In Surprise Ruling, Judge Throws Out Sarah Palin’s Defamation Suit Against the New York Times—with the Jury Still Deliberating

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-york-times-with-the-jury-still-deliberating/

In a surprise ruling on Monday, a federal judge threw out former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s lawsuit against The New York Times, finding that no reasonable jury could find that the paper and its editor James Bennet acted with actual malice.
“I think that there is one essential element that plaintiff has not carried its burden with—the portion of actual malice relating to belief in falsity or reckless disregard in falsity,” Senior U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff remarked from the bench.
The jury was still deliberating when Rakoff issued his ruling.
“My job is to decide the law,” he said. “The law sets a very high standard, the court finds that that standard has not been met.”

Last edited:

leomoon

The White House is pulling everyone out of the Ukraine embassy.

Here's a news release from the U.K.:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...nse-minister-warns/ar-AATPaNH?ocid=uxbndlbing

Putin looks haggard.

He has "dead eyes" look to me. :sad:

• Russia could invade Ukraine in days, with "greater imminence reached", a UK defense minister said.
  • James Heappey warned the Kremlin could give "no notice" for the attack.
  • "Minutes after Putin gives the order, missiles and bombs could be landing in Ukraine," he said.

Russia could start attacking Ukraine "minutes" after President Vladimir Putin gives the order to do so, a UK defense minister warned Monday.

david starling

Last edited:

leomoon

There are rumors that HRC may run again for POTUS in 2024. Personally I hope not. Too many people hate her, and she's a polarizing figure, the same as trump is.

The U.S. really needs some younger people such as was the case with Barack Obama in 2008 thru 2016.

I have a few in mind but I haven't heard others except for Republicans, and I'm leaning Democratic again, although Independent and can go either way.:whistling:

No to HRC, yes to Corey Booker, Senator from Newark NU
or Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, NY.

They are the two most intelligent young men on the scene today in the political world, imo. Senator Warren ran in 2020, so I don't think she'll run again, but we'll have to see what's ahead of us. I cannot imagine Joe Biden at his age in 2024 however.

REF: HRC TODAY:

https://nypost.com/2022/02/16/hilla...03029470393bd23&utm_term=NYP - Evening Update

If anyone knows scandals, it’s Hillary Clinton.
The former first lady, senator, secretary of state and two-time Democratic presidential candidate finally responded Wednesday to last week’s court filing by special counsel John Durham alleging that her 2016 presidential campaign paid for computer research to link then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia.
“Trump & Fox are desperately spinning up a fake scandal to distract from his real ones,” Clinton said on Twitter. “So it’s a day that ends in Y. The more his misdeeds are exposed, the more they lie.
“For those interested in reality, here’s a good debunking of their latest nonsense,” she concluded the post, attaching a link to a Vanity Fair article titled: “You’ll never believe it but Hillary Clinton did not, in fact, spy on Trump’s White House.”

See next post for Astro chart:

leomoon

HRC TODAY - :

Time of birth possibilities: Scorpio Rising 2:18 A.M. birth seems right to me, although Vedic astrologers would tweek it based on life's events.
Her mother knew it was after midnight, but didn't recall the exact time of birth. So we know it was "early in the A.M>"

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton,_Hillary

In an interview on Youtube, Marc Penfield claims that in a phone interview with an employee of the birth registry, the time 2:18 am was confirmed by the registrar. Rating remains DD until copy of BC is presented.

background from the 2008 race against President Barack Hussein Obama:
With the headlines “I’m in,” Clinton announced on 20 January 2007 via a video and text on her website her intent to form a presidential exploratory committee.
After a long and grueling race against other Democratic contenders, she pulled ahead of all except Barack Obama. She withdrew from the Presidential race with a formal announcement on 4 June 2008

In December 2012 she suffered from a blood clot behind her ear near the brain. She fully recovered, and on 1 February she handed in her resignation as secretary of state.

Looking ahead at Nov. 2024, she will have what appears to me to be difficulties at home to contend with. For starters, (like with trump), the Scorpio planets - with TR Uranus over her 7th opposing her 12th house Venus SN Mercury & the ASC - Uranus often means estrangement of some type, and here in the spousal house.

That may be a stretch, but that is how I'm leaving it for now. I'd stay home if I were her.

Last edited:

leomoon

Bob Saget's family wife and 3 adult daughters from a prior marriage; (the late comedian) is petitioning the court to do keep

his autopsy results, photographs, and other information away from being tomorrow's news headlines.

There are a lot of questions by some experts concerning his "unusual " death.
Thus far, it was ruled an accident.

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/10/autopsy-reveals-bob-saget-had-multiple-skull-fractures/

later in day: JUDGE AGREES WITH FAMILY'S REQUEST TO BLOCK TEMPORARILY UNTIL HE CAN REVIEW EVERYTHING ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUMENT:

SAGET'S NATAL CHART:
appears to me to be an Accidental fall, (the problem is it is both the back of the head, AND the front of the temple and head - where all these fractures appear. Did he hit a concrete floor, or tub then tried to get up and slip and fell again on his face?? Who knows....

Now consider his Sun is conjunct the ogre fixed star "Algol" At least he didn't suffer and went fast, likely in his sleep -

TR Uranus over 6th house square 3rd house planet (Chiron) which is also conjunct TR Saturn.

Now consider his Sun is conjunct the ogre fixed star "Algol" At least he didn't suffer and went fast, likely in his sleep -

Last edited:

leomoon

ECLIPSE DATES THIS YEAR 2022:
Charts for each date can be seen here on this link:
New Moon & Full Moon charts - https://cafeastrology.com/2022-eclipse-charts.html

• Partial SOLAR Eclipse Apr 30, 2022, at 4:28 PM, at 10° Taurus 28′
  • Total LUNAR Eclipse May 16, 2022, at 12:14 AM, at 25° Scorpio 18′
  • Partial SOLAR Eclipse Oct 25, 2022, at 6:49 AM, at 2° Scorpio 00′
  • Total LUNAR Eclipse November 8, 2022, at 6:02 AM, at 16° Taurus 01′

It appears Melania Trump will have a total Lunar Eclipse (of the heart variety?) on or about May 16th, when the Lunar Eclipse passes over 25 Scorpio opposing her already periled Venus in Taurus this year (while Uranus transits Taurus)

Wasn't Total Eclipse of the Heart, a hit song by Bonnie Tyler in and around 1985?? I was having one myself then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svz-W5w2bPM

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Trump,_Melania

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Trump,_Donald

Her husband's home life, (IC 4th house cusp) will also be triggered by this Eclipse in late degree Scorpio.

Last edited:

leomoon

Mega-artist Singer, Mariah Carey and her siblings:

Last year in 2021, her older sister brought a lawsuit against her for her portrayal of her sister's personality:
https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/n...0210203-burcrmlf2rd7lkkmc7vtnbryly-story.html

This year, 2022, it's the brother who brings a lawsuit against her for similar negative portrayal.

Sad, with all this finger pointing to others....but she justifies all.I have to wonder if there was anything at all positive about her upbringing? We have her natal chart to at least muse over - 3rd House of Siblings is what I'd look to:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cel...-her-autobiography/ar-AATXITs?ocid=uxbndlbing

Judge Barbara Jaffe wrote that it wasn’t clear Carey’s “alleged vindictiveness” showed that the publishers knew the disputed passages were false. The judge did, however, rule that Morgan Carey’s claims regarding two passages could proceed.
In one of the passages, Carey, 52, described her brother as a drug dealer who “supplied the beautiful people with their powdered party favors” in the 1980s “downtown New York scene.” In the second passage she called Morgan a “sometimes drug dealing, been-in-the-system, drunk-a— brother.”
“The context reasonably permits an average reader to conclude that Carey refers in this statement to cocaine, which is a controlled substance,” Jaffe wrote in her ruling. “It thus implies that plaintiff [Morgan Carey] committed a serious crime.”

The judge tossed other claims, including one related to a passage from the book connecting Morgan to a “scandalous” 1980 murder case in which he allegedly accepted a $1,200 advance to murder a woman’s husband — though he did not follow through with the plot.
“Plaintiff had been offered $30,000 to murder the criminal defendant’s husband and had been paid a $1,200 advance,” the judge wrote, ruling that Mariah Carey accurately described the allegations
:surprised:

leomoon

From Celebrity Astrology: (using Astrotheme)

Mariah Carey is a true Aries gal, with her Sun, Mercury and Venus sign all in the sign of the forward thrusting ram. She has oodles of fiery energy, however it’s submerged in the area of the chart governing dreams and the subconscious, and it’s also tempered with a Scorpio moon.
In the Astro.com natal chart however, we do not see a Scorpio Moon- but another water sign, Cancer which makes her extremely moody and can *imo with a Cancer sign - cut people off from her childhood without a glance backward, totally justified to herself.
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Carey,_Mariah

Linda Goodman wrote about the Cancer Sun back in the 1970s, and there is a forum devoted to her brilliant work.

That was one thing I recalled, because I am a Cancer Rising, and my husband a Cancer Moon. Both of us cut our brother & sister out of our lives., although I've tried to re-connect with my only sibling without success. :pouty:

Suffice it to say, with Cancer around in the natal chart in important positions, family matters aren't always positive ones and family means everything to Cancer - it's either "completely wonderful" or full of enmity which affects familial relationships.

MARIAH CAREY SUPERSTAR- has a "B" Rated Natal chart with a Cancer Moon: They show a NYC birth notice from a newspaper that says the following:
quotes an article in Rolling Stone magazine, 23 February 2006, for time of birth and date: "When Patricia Carey gave birth to a seven-pound baby girl at 7:27 A.M. on March 27th, 1970, the nurse turned to her and said, "That's gonna be one lucky baby."

Imo, we see Mariah's many relationships (and that includes multiple men and ex spouses), all in the 12th house which is quite full!

For the current issues with siblings, we can see the trigger of the 3rd house from the transits over her 9th house currently going on. Her P.O.F. is 0 degree Virgo, tightly connected to her Jupiter (luck- also at the same zero degree Virgo - She must be meticulous in her craft- (conjuncts Regulus, the Kingship star) - In this case, the Queen in her chosen profession. She ranks one of the very highest of entertainers on earth. :whistling:

Her P.O.F/Jupiter cj. . is found in the 5th house of Arts & Entertainment - and opposes Mercury (ruler of the 2nd house of personal assets) , .... It reminds me to never underestimate an opposition from Jupiter for wealth.

Carey’s net worth is estimated to be within a pretty large range: She may be worth anywhere from $300 million to $550 million, depending on which source you cite

leomoon

Today:

Sectry. Blinken, has not "blinked" while conducting meetings in the Ukraine with' his counterpart from Russia.
He believes as does the rest of the Intelligence community, that Putin' will soon create a "false flag" operation. There are now 7,000 more troops then last week, and extra blood has been brought in for transfusions, etc.

They think he will create a false flag like a drone strike or bombing, or something he can then blame the Ukrainian govt. for to move in.

:unsure: :pouty: Going back to the chart from the other day, The 12th horary (2nd cht below) house "cat and mouse game", he plays seems accurate for his cunning and the 6th house (cadent suggests later then immediately), seems its getting later in the hour now.

How sad.

SN (BEEN THERE BEFORE) IN 12TH IN THIS CHART:

NEXT:

12TH HOUSE MARS exalted in Capricorn, VENUS (wily?) in same sign

Last edited:

leomoon

Today:

Judge says Trump, Ivanka & Jr. must testify in Lettia James case (AG of NY)

as instruments of their company - Trump.org

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald...rney-general-fraud-investigation-judge-rules/

Donald Trump, Donald Jr. and Ivanka Trump must testify in New York fraud investigation, judge rules

By Graham Kates
Updated on: February 17, 2022 / 3:45 PM / CBS News

A judge in New York ruled Thursday that Donald Trump and two of his children, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump, can be deposed as part of a civil fraud investigation conducted by the New York Attorney General's office.
Judge Arthur Engoron wrote that the Trumps' fear that their depositions might end up being used in a parallel criminal investigation did not shield them from subpoenas.
"This argument completely misses the mark. Neither (the Attorney General) nor the Manhattan District Attorney's Office has subpoenaed (the Trumps) to appear before a grand jury," Engoron wrote in his ruling.

leomoon

DONALD TRUMP MUST SIT FOR A DEPOSITION IN THE LETITIA JAMES CIVIL CASE AGAINST HIS OWN ORGANIZATION:

The judge appeared unconvinced by that argument PRESENTED BY TRUMP LAWYER:
THE JUDGE SAID:

"We all went to law school and read the cases about protected classes," Engoron said. "The traditional protected classes are race, religion, et cetera, Donald Trump doesn't fit that kind of mode or model, he's not being discriminated against based on race. Is he? Or religion, is he? He's not a protected class. If Ms. James has a thing against him, that's not in my understanding unlawful discrimination."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald...rney-general-fraud-investigation-judge-rules/

During Thursday's hearing, Kevin Wallace, from the attorney general's office, spoke much less than the Trumps' attorneys, but argued that "these respondents (the Trumps) are in a very common situation, of someone who's facing potential criminal and civil liability."
"And they need to decide if they are going to testify. And if they invoke their Fifth Amendment right, your honor is correct, they may be subject to an adverse inference. That's what the law allows. They haven't shown anything here that says it's unfair. In fact, they sort of abandoned that argument," Wallace said.

leomoon

DJT - New York - JUDGE RULES HE MUST SIT FOR A DEPOSITION:

https://www.ibtimes.com/us-judge-orders-trump-testify-new-york-fraud-probe-3404219

A US judge ruled Thursday that former president Donald Trump and his eldest children must testify under oath in New York's civil probe into alleged fraud at his family business.
The ruling is the latest legal blow to the 75-year-old Trump as he fights numerous cases that threaten to complicate any bid for another run at the White House in 2024.
The Trumps have repeatedly tried to shut down the investigation by New York Attorney General Letitia James, who last month said she had uncovered "significant evidence" of fraudulent or misleading practices at the Trump Organization.
Following more than two hours of oral arguments, state judge Arthur Engoron rejected a plea by Trump, Donald Jr and Ivanka, to quash subpoenas issued by James in December.
He ordered the trio to sit for depositions with James's office within 21 days. The Trumps are expected to appeal -
Regarding their lawyer's various arguments to avoid doing so:
In his ruling, Engoron added that the Trumps could invoke their Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate themselves during questioning in the civil case.
He noted that another of Trump's sons, Eric, had pleaded the fifth "more than 500 times" during a deposition for James's investigation in October 2020.
One of the arguments was that IF trump took the 5th Amendment (which he once bellowed loud & clear, that anyone who does this is guilty who takes the 5th)
The lawyer argued, "He'd the next day headlines all over the country's newspapers" :whistling:
i.e. for hypocrisy......

SUMMING UP IN A NUTSHELL:

He'll likely take this to the Supreme Court in a few months or weeks, depending on how quickly the courts will act, rather expecting this by now as he has done with ALL his negative courts rulings..:rightful:

Trump put out a long-winded letter yesterday all about his net worth is somewhere near 6 Billion dollars, (give or take a couple bill) :bandit::bandit: and said something or other about his worth depends on his brand name too, which is worth about 3 Billion???:whistling::whistling::whistling: (the Trump logo has been taken off many a building world-wide in the past few years)....Brand name?? Because of this long-winded rant/brag letter, the judge was persuaded, there is no reason he should not have to swear on a bible and tell the court all about his finances, since he knows the ins and outs of them better then anyone (what his lawyer was insisting he had no clue just the day before)! :pouty:

https://www.hngn.com/articles/24018...-net-worth-2022-richer-leaving-presidency.htm

It does not appear that the Tertiary progressions are working in his favor this month... Prog. MC opposing rx Saturn over his 1st and Mars (12th) along with n. ASC. His natal POF should also be noted (considering) - its in his house for civil lawsuits and natal aspects are all negative from here.

Perhaps, he'll continue "spinning the records" as he bragged at Mar Lago this weekened as he's done (he said) the past few weekends. Maybe the local Mar Lago DJ quit! Looks like his one spot of enjoyment during this period with Progressed Moon 1 Capricorn trine his ASC. :whistling:

Trump natal with Tertiary Progressions:

minor prog. NN over 9th of courtrooms & higher justice: Saturn rx over 1st, opposite his POF >

Last edited:

leomoon

Today: Feb 17, 2022 - District of Columbia: DC Superior Court Judge Yvonne Williams
D.C. Judge approves of AG Racine having trump's CEO - of accounting, Weisslberg
testify about what he knew:

*the Inaugural Funds which weren't used for putting on a huge show as normally is the case, was re-routed to the trumps (father and daughter) according to an insider StephanieWinston-Wolkoff who worked for both Melania and the Inaugural Committee:

See Photo here
https://www.vox.com/2019/2/5/18211600/trump-inauguration-investigation-subpoena-sdny
to compare to the Barack Obama Inauguration which was triple? the amount of people, and huge celebrations, parade & VIP guests; and parties, yet was only 1/2 the money -taken in by donations for the Trump Inauguration. What happened to the money is the question?

https://news.yahoo.com/questions-trump-inauguration-money-raised-161300717.html
(Did Bill Barr perform his magic to make the "Federal" case for Inaugural Fraud go away in New York before he left office?? ) I don't know, (see VOX) article,- from 2019 - possibly so, as we don't hear anymore about it. Only the DC case who took it up there too. If so, his last known gift to his benefactor Trump.

today, it's the DC court: still ongoing
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ral-committee-suit/ar-AATZVUO?ocid=uxbndlbing

The judge reinstated the Trump Organization as a defendant this week after ruling that an earlier dismissal of the company was done in error. An attorney for Weisselberg declined CNN's request for comment.

DC Attorney General Karl Racine filed suit in January 2020, accusing the inaugural committee of coordinating with the former President's family to "grossly overpay" for event space for inauguration events in 2017 at the Trump International Hotel in DC.

Racine alleges that the inaugural committee wasted about $1 million in charitable funds by overpaying for event space at the hotel. The attorney general also has accused the inaugural committee of paying nearly $50,000 for a block of rooms reserved by the Trump Organization at the Loews Madison hotel.

Last edited: