L7 in first house?

Chrysalis

I made a medical horary last night where Moon is in 6th and forgot it was unable to act, I thought it was relevant for being medical only.

Well if it was a medical horary then that's why moon was placed there, the chart was obviously radical with moon being placed in the house asked about.

Ukpoohbear

Well if it was a medical horary then that's why moon was placed there, the chart was obviously radical with moon being placed in the house asked about.

It is a medical where I am wanting the procedure so it could be relevant. Anway Ill post on the forum. Is radical a good thing?

Lolo lolo post your chart too

Chrysalis

but i confused about venus in capricorn exalted mars .and mars in determinent of venus is this consider mutual reception?

No....how can this be mutual reception when venus is exalting mars and venus is in mars detriment so is rejecting venus :unsure:

Venus wants mars and is thinking mars is everything to her, but mars is not thinking/feeling the same.

lolo lolo

No....how can this be mutual reception when venus is exalting mars and venus is in mars detriment so is rejecting venus :unsure:

Venus wants mars and is thinking mars is everything to her, but mars is not thinking/feeling the same.
so what apoor venus with hulk mars:devil::devil: hahahaha

lolo lolo

Ask Santa nicely for a new guy lolo...thats your best bet.

Thats as long as your on santa's nice list :innocent:
i think santa will has more work to do this year for many wishes he will collect :happy: but it is question out of horary .can you dream with someone you didnot see before and after months see him suddenly in your life ? i know it is silly .my questions about this guy . but you canot believe that i saw this man in my dream before he enter my life
and see all the problems we face it now and the cause of our sepration and how he he tried to return in the time of all people say there is no hope all situations happen now i saw it from 5 months ago .can you believe that

Chrysalis

i think santa will has more work to do this year for many wishes he will collect :happy: but it is question out of horary .can you dream with someone you didnot see before and after months see him suddenly in your life ? i know it is silly .my questions about this guy . but you canot believe that i saw this man in my dream before he enter my life
and see all the problems we face it now and the cause of our sepration and how he he tried to return in the time of all people say there is no hope all situations happen now i saw it from 5 months ago .can you believe that

They're called premonitions lolo...ive had them a few times, they're kinda cool.

azzim

Tikana,
Where do you get the reasoning that if the ruler of the 7th is in the first
it doesn't mean what Lilly says(the quesited desires most) if it's in a different sign?? I am not saying Lilly is a god, BUT he does NOT say that. He simply says if the quesited is in the first house-no mention of sign.
1) Houses trump signs in terms of influence-that's axiomatic.
2) if you want to say that both the querent and quesited are weakened
because the first house is intercepted, fine.
3)if the quesited is zero degrees, even if not in same sign, I would think that also trumps, meaning the quesited wants a beginning with the querent. thanks azzim- I am not saying I can prove youre wrong, I would
just like to hear your reasoning because Lilly makes NO mention of it.