Ehhh, Should I Make This Post?

vastrou

Or maybe I shouldn't, but here I am. :sideways:

I have some serious issues with procrastination and indecisiveness (clearly lol). I know problems such as this don't go away overnight and must take time & effort. Most of all I have to want it for myself.

Here's my deets: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kn3t3rl82odlb2/chart .jpeg?dl=0
:unsure::unsure:
But how may my natal chart fit into this? What parts can I use as a tool to keep myself focused? Honestly, if I got a dollar for every time I got distracted with my uni school work as it so often happens, I'd be rich. Podomoro strategies, keeping my phone away while working... idk these strategies are so shortlived for me. Even things like eating meals at appropriate times (which I am badly at and currently experiencing), I feel like I have a don't care/passive attitude towards goals and tasks and it really takes a toll.
When it comes to astrology I can do focused research for hours on end (probably because its actually interesting) I guess this is about shortlived attention lol.

I appreciate your reflective thoughts. :)

StelliumNoise

Or maybe I shouldn't, but here I am. :sideways:

I have some serious issues with procrastination and indecisiveness (clearly lol). I know problems such as this don't go away overnight and must take time & effort. Most of all I have to want it for myself.

Here's my deets: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kn3t3rl82odlb2/chart .jpeg?dl=0
:unsure::unsure:
But how may my natal chart fit into this? What parts can I use as a tool to keep myself focused? Honestly, if I got a dollar for every time I got distracted with my uni school work as it so often happens, I'd be rich. Podomoro strategies, keeping my phone away while working... idk these strategies are so shortlived for me. Even things like eating meals at appropriate times (which I am badly at and currently experiencing), I feel like I have a don't care/passive attitude towards goals and tasks and it really takes a toll.
When it comes to astrology I can do focused research for hours on end (probably because its actually interesting) I guess this is about shortlived attention lol.

I appreciate your reflective thoughts. :)

I believe its your Moon in the 12th house squaring your Virgo NN

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Moon-Mars-Saturn T-square. Every item plays into it.

Moon, as already mentioned, gets distracted in Gemini. Yet action is actually all about Mars. Your Mars is in fall and retrograde. Fixed Mars persists, direct Mars act, exalted or rulership Mars excels in putting energy in action.

Your Mars needs a partner to act. And its retrograde, making it difficult to express Martian impulses. Impatient Saturn here also blocks Mars when it wants to act, squaring your mind. This adds to potentially deep rooted psychological blocks, with an element of restlessness in the aries-gemini energy.

I suggest you split things up into shorter increments. Then reward yourself with 8th house activities any time one of those increments are done. But absolutely no reward unless you get those short increments finished. Let me know how that plays out.

Last edited:

vastrou

Moon-Mars-Saturn T-square. Every item plays into it.

Moon, as already mentioned, gets distracted in Gemini. Yet action is actually all about Mars. Your Mars is in fall and retrograde. Fixed Mars persists, direct Mars act, exalted or rulership Mars excels in putting energy in action.

Your Mars needs a partner to act. And its retrograde, making it difficult to express Martian impulses. Impatient Saturn here also blocks Mars when it wants to act, squaring your mind. This adds to potentially deep rooted psychological blocks, with an element of restlessness in the aries-gemini energy.

I suggest you split things up into shorter increments. Then reward yourself with 8th house activities any time one of those increments are done. But absolutely no reward unless you get those short increments finished. Let me know how that plays out.

First, thank you for viewing my post and I appreciate your response!

In such a short amount of words, you clearly illustrated the trajectory of my focus and attention issues, wow lol

In the past, my research on my moon-mars-saturn t square, has amounted to realizing my procrastination issues. Even when I complete a task under extreme pressure, I don't change my habits because it was shown (through my decisions to wait last minute) that I know I can do so, have done so, and produced results that were satisfactory to myself, and impressive to others.

I definitely do undeservingly reward myself, even after the least amount of work has been done, but I assuage this feeling by thinking, "well at least I've initiated the process"; terrible, I know lol

I've tried splitting up tasks into 1 hr intervals followed by a 15 min break, wasn't toooo effective, but maybe I need to employ a stronger determination and realization of priorities? Or change the length of time? I thought I was the type that working at night is just better because I am more mentally active at night, but that approach doesn't do much either.

I feel like this placement also brings with it or reinforce addiction tendencies.. like I just do things in excess (whether it be recreational activities, eating or, binge-watching shows) anything that is taking me out of my present moment, at best, what I can do is just recognize it

Last edited:

vastrou

I believe its your Moon in the 12th house squaring your Virgo NN

Hey StelliumNoise thanks for responding to my post :)

Do you have any knowledge about how virgo influences this karmic placement?

It seems to me from my research on a north node in virgo, the soul wants to be productive... which is something I really struggle with. Its much easier for me to drift in a "non-linear fashion".

Personally, I find it interesting that my north node is in virgo because my dad is a virgo sun (4th house) & a cap moon mom, so I'm no stranger to overly attention to structure, principals of organization, order, and productivity...these have been "instilled" in me simply from observing his work ethic, and bringing those values down to me, but applying this to myself is so. hard. (not that i expect it to come naturally or easy for that matter).

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
First, thank you for viewing my post and I appreciate your response!

In such a short amount of words, you clearly illustrated the trajectory of my focus and attention issues, wow lol

In the past, my research on my moon-mars-saturn t square, has amounted to realizing my procrastination issues. Even when I complete a task under extreme pressure, I don't change my habits because it was shown (through my decisions to wait last minute) that I know I can do so, have done so, and produced results that were satisfactory to myself, and impressive to others.

I definitely do undeservingly reward myself, even after the least amount of work has been done, but I assuage this feeling by thinking, "well at least I've initiated the process"; terrible, I know lol

I've tried splitting up tasks into 1 hr intervals followed by a 15 min break, wasn't toooo effective, but maybe I need to employ a stronger determination and realization of priorities? Or change the length of time? I thought I was the type that working at night is just better because I am more mentally active at night, but that approach doesn't do much either.

I feel like this placement also brings with it or reinforce addiction tendencies.. like I just do things in excess (whether it be recreational activities, eating or, binge-watching shows) anything that is taking me out of my present moment, at best, what I can do is just recognize it

1 hr is way too much. 30 minutes is the maximum you should aim for. You can even aim for less if it suits you as a starting point.

The key here is actually beginning by splitting any one big thing into specific action steps. Doing that right is the key to making it work.

I suggest write actions down in a blank piece of paper, then put estimated minutes attached to it, e.g. 10 minutes, 5 minutes, etc. Once an action is done, cross it off with 1 big, giant swoosh! U'll feel the fiery accomplishment each time, and it'll be fun. Reward yourself when a focus time has been reached (e.g. 25 min, 30 min). Make a game out of it and see how you do.

Good luck!

LunaNeptuna

Meditate!!! I think it's because you have a lot of trines. Trines usually mean laziness but they also hold a great potential. I do not consider the square between the Moon and Saturn/Mars because, to me, the orb is not tight enough. You should use your Saturn/Mars opposition to get things done.

Lin

Frankly, I don't think you should worry about it. People "do" "act" "exert" because they want something, but you don't seem to want anything enough to put yourself out or "get going" -
Yeah, there's an element of "passive aggressiveness..." as in all (or most) Aquarians, but mostly it's because you eventually do what you have to and get what you want by the methods you've used till now.

When the time comes when you want something very badly, or find that you can't accomplish a goal without the exertion of being "on time" then you will.

If you don't, then you will do without.
You'll probably lose out in the love department if you don't show up for dates on time or call the gal when you say you will or remember birthdays or whatever.....
until you find someone who will motivate you to grow up. And then you just will.
LIN

StelliumNoise

So when you think of the Moon, you want to think of areas/situations/vibes that fuel you emotionally. When you think of the 12th house, you want to think of a opposite of the ordinary/everyday areas/situations/vibes. I call the 12th house (Pisces) the extraordinary/supernatural and the 6th house (Virgo ruled) the ordinary/"natural" as in what is set up and defined by mankind.

With Moon in Gemini, you're already looking at someone whos interested in a broad topics with quick understanding. Fortunately you have Sun in the 9th house, trining your moon, so even though you struggle it's likely that actually do get things done right?

But with the Moon, your emotional fulfillment lies somewhere in space. So you can say your heart isn't in it....but astrology? Makes sense that you'd be able to focus here.

Also so think it's cool that you have Pluto in the 6th house

Whoam1

Mars and Saturn are angular in your chart. This is one half capricorn energy [discontent, wild, individual], the other part of capricorn energy is an anti-thesis to jupiter,venus, and the moon, which you don't have. You have the task master planet combo at your side.

You have a slightly angular Moon and slightly angular Pluto. The angular moon gives an "appetite". It needs constant stimulation and higher pressure stimulation like sex is better. However it us senstitve and reacts badly to harshness.

Pluto is actually surprisingly soft. They want to be left alone, but won't stand to see a bully and lash out. They are all or nothing type folk.

I look at signs differently [that Aquarius stellium with the exception of your sun moves into capricorn with the system I use which would make you discontent but you wont be looking for that as an answer].

My best guess in that Gemini sun. It's a mutable sign and its airy and fickle. Short lived attention towards the unfascinating goes hand and hand with lunar and Gemini energy.
Therefore my final verdict is you slightly angular Gemini sun, your probably more Gemini than you think.