Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

R4VEN

Re: Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

As far as aspects and such go, my moon (gemini; 12th house) opposes chiron (sagittarius; 6). I also have Neptune in the 8th house which squares the Sun. My 8th house is in Capricorn (which may represent how much older he was than me). My moon opposes mars as well (again, mars in the 6th house). Here's my chart in case anyone wants to look @ it:
View attachment 55274
For someone who is still learning astrology (as we all are - no-one would be arrogant enough to assume they know it all) your assessment is a good one.

I have also found that those with Moon in 12th house often have mothers who themselves are damaged in some way, and so are unable to detect and deal with situations such as the one you experienced. I'm not on a `blaming the mother' bandwagon, but it's just that mothers tend to be primary carers of children, and if they themselves have poor boundaries, then it is likely they will not respect/detect the boundaries of the children in their care.

The square between Neptune and your Sun can describe one whose boundaries are invaded by others. Any form of abuse is at its core an invasion of personal boundaries.

Astronoodles

Re: Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

For someone who is still learning astrology (as we all are - no-one would be arrogant enough to assume they know it all) your assessment is a good one.

I have also found that those with Moon in 12th house often have mothers who themselves are damaged in some way, and so are unable to detect and deal with situations such as the one you experienced. I'm not on a `blaming the mother' bandwagon, but it's just that mothers tend to be primary carers of children, and if they themselves have poor boundaries, then it is likely they will not respect/detect the boundaries of the children in their care.

The square between Neptune and your Sun can describe one whose boundaries are invaded by others. Any form of abuse is at its core an invasion of personal boundaries.

I definitely agree with you on the Moon in the 12th house- my mother is mentally ill and dealing with her own past, so I feel as though she has a hard time taking care of my brothers and me. This can probably explain why my mother doesn't really talk to me about what her boyfriend did to me. I feel as though she doesn't know how to connect with me and deal with the issue. My mom is a whole other issue, but as far as sexual abuse, you're right about my moon in the 12th house.

Kimmer70

I guess my posts were deleted for some reason. I will continue my search for help elsewhere. Very disappointed as I feel very rejected, not unlike churches I've been to.

[Moderator note: Kimmer70 deleted their own posts]

Last edited by a moderator:

demetraceres

I guess my posts were deleted for some reason. I will continue my search for help elsewhere. Very disappointed as I feel very rejected, not unlike churches I've been to.

I don't know why your posts were deleted, I hope administrators can explain this. I'm sorry that you are disappointed and feel rejected. I'm not much into astrology, so I am not able to interpret charts (it would be very questionable if I did).

This is very sensible topic, it demands lots of knowledge and understanding, so I pressume that for most of people it's very difficult to interpret anything. Sometimes it is not about not wanting to help, but about not being entitled or capable to do it.

Again, I'm sorry that you couldn't find any help. If I can help with sharing my story, you can PM me.

Last edited:

Zeo

From my own experience and also my fiancé's experience as well...

We notice that some people who have Mars square or opposition the Saturn can lead to domestic violence which in some case, can cause sexual abuse.

From our experience with few people who have those aspects, they sexually abused their own partner mainly for control and power, not because of sexual pleasure.

And also... If it helps... You guys should try making a chart that have both Nessus and Dejanira in it. Nessus basically mean 'abuse' while Dejanira basically mean 'victim'.

From my experience with people who have Dejanira conjunct their moon may experience the severe abuse in their life and they tend to be always sad. Now, if a person have their Nessus conjunct their ascendant/rising or north node, which mean you'll likely to abuse some people until/if you get hold of it.

But yeah, having the bad aspects related with your Dejanira can lead to being a victim of the sexual abuse or any other type of abuse, and having the bad aspects related with your Nessus can lead you to abuse others.

Meems

I have Chiron late in the 2nd, with a loose opposition to Pluto by degree (just barely in the 9th, and retrograde.) And a T-square with Jupiter in the 12th. (I also have my moon in the 12th, mentioned above as yet another sign.) I am the poster child for the early abuse and low self-esteem paradigm (Saturn in the 1st, unwanted child... and loosely conjunct my moon at the anorectic degree of the 12th), along with the sexual aspects of my psyche going to that place of (and I quote someone above) "being used like an object." Pluto is also tightly sextile my Neptune in Scorpio in the 11th. It is something that has confounded me my entire life.

Last edited:

Columbine

I have Chiron late in the 2nd, with a loose opposition to Pluto by degree (just barely in the 9th, and retrograde.) And a T-square with Jupiter in the 12th. (I also have my moon in the 12th, mentioned above as yet another sign.) I am the poster child for the early abuse and low self-esteem paradigm (Saturn in the 1st, unwanted child... and loosely conjunct my moon at the anorectic degree of the 12th), along with the sexual aspects of my psyche going to that place of (and I quote someone above) "being used like an object." Pluto is also tightly sextile my Neptune in Scorpio in the 11th. It is something that has confounded me my entire life.
Hi Meems, sorry to hear this. I don't know if the originators of this thread are still posting. The last post before yours was in 2015.

A friend of mine volunteered with Victim Support in the UK for a while. When she was being trained, they were told that one in nine children suffer sexual abuse. I feel that there are likely to be many indications of abuse in a chart because there are so many survivors. For me it's Moon, Mars and Pluto and a stellium in the 8th house.

I hope that you are getting support.

Humanitarian

Mars octile/square/sesquisquare Pluto
Sun conj. Pluto
Venus conj. Pluto conj. Sun (more in females)
Mars conj. Pluto conj. Sun (more in males)
Mars conj. Pluto in 8th house
et cetera

Claire19

There is a litttle misunderstanding. I have Neptune and Mars in opposition (Mars in the 2nd house). It's my fault for misunderstanding (just wanted to say that Mars is also in the play). The other aspect from the 8th house is Neptune trine Ascendant. My Pluto is well aspected.

I wanted to share this text because it connects Neptune in the 8th house with blurred lines and bounderies. And this blurred lines and bounderies could contribute to situations when native is more easily abused. Not saying that Neptune in the 8th house equals abuse, not at all.

And one of the sunny sides of this position: "However, Neptune is also skilled at reading between the lines and understanding the unspoken communication of the soul."
Mars opposing Neptune from 2nd to 8th is more personal and shared assets, material values and often partners' money etc. There can be conflicts with these matters and perhaps with inheritance. Loans and debts i.e mortgages and bank monies. However the sign needs to be known plus aspects elsewhere.