What kind of potential does my chart show?

What kind of potential are we talking about? every chart HAS potential. Can you be more specific please?

We are trying to help you but it's like asking how long is a piece of string ---

wilsontc

Staff member
potential, to Saturnian

Saturnian,

You asked:
What kind of potential does my chart show?

You have a bundle chart, so you focus on one thing at a time and may have challenges seeing the "big picture". Since you have more planets at the top (outer world) left (self) and bottom (inner world) left part of your chart, you use want to do things yourself in the outer world, and use your self-awareness to focus inwardly. You have more planets in Universal signs, so you have an energy for doing things beyond the personal and sociable. :northnode: (future goals) in the outer world self-expression house indicates you need to be a humanitarian of some type.

This chart is all about you: you drive your destiny, you make things happen.

Youing,

Tim

Saturnian

Re: potential, to Saturnian

Saturnian,

You asked:

You have a bundle chart, so you focus on one thing at a time and may have challenges seeing the "big picture". Since you have more planets at the top (outer world) left (self) and bottom (inner world) left part of your chart, you use want to do things yourself in the outer world, and use your self-awareness to focus inwardly. You have more planets in Universal signs, so you have an energy for doing things beyond the personal and sociable. :northnode: (future goals) in the outer world self-expression house indicates you need to be a humanitarian of some type.

This chart is all about you: you drive your destiny, you make things happen.

Youing,

Tim
I do feel already that my destiny lies in helping others.Don't know if this makes sense but I believe I am people-oriented.

ScorpioMinistry

In Hebrew the letter for Capricorn was the ayin, it's pictograph was an eye...it was silent and only saw. The metaphors of the archetypes of the universe overlap and with your free will you seek potential.

What bothers you?

Scorpio MC with a Capricorn bundle of planets really looks initiative oriented. Liken the Capricorn ayin to the eye of the storm, the viewer of heavy winds and the mind to steer them. The zodiac tribes respond to Scorpio for Scorpio is the seed of renewal, as well as destruction. The aspects in the Ascending house to Jupiter in the MC suggest you have an interest in cycle itself, things being built and things being torn down. The moon stores unconscious thoughs and it's squaring Saturn, moon in capricorns house.

Moon 90 Saturn to me as usual makes me think of sex. A repressiveness where you shun anything threatening...moon Saturn aspect don't appeal to me but perhaps it is used to strengthen your Scorpio intensity in living up to your Capricorn leadership potential? Interesting chart.

waybread

Well, I think you have a huge potential in your career, with your moon/Jupiter in your 10th house sextiling your mega-stellium in Capricorn. You are a very strong '10th chord" person. Note that in traditional astrology, the 10th house is more than just a job, which would be a 6th house matter; it operates more in the sense of one's vocation, or even destiny.

The kicker is that Saturn in your 2nd house is only lightly aspected, making a tight square to Pluto. Supposedly this can even indicate bankruptcy or at least considerable ups and downs in your financial picture, so the "smart" money is on your learning sound principles of personal finance management.

With Venus conjunct your ascendant, people find you very attractive.

And, um, er, well...another potential relates to your Mars/Venus conjunction sextile Jupiter. The god Jupiter [Zeus] was known for his many love affairs [never mind that he was married to Juno [Hera.] The last chart I saw with this configuration belonged to a woman who was up front about having many love affairs. You can decide if such a lifestyle looks attractive to you or not.

Such a strong Capricorn/Scorpio combo can be rather heavy. Unsurprisingly, your growth lies in optimistic Sagittarius in the house of friends and "hopes for the future."

Last edited:

Saturnian

Well, I think you have a huge potential in your career, with your moon/Jupiter in your 10th house sextiling your mega-stellium in Capricorn. You are a very strong '10th chord" person. Note that in traditional astrology, the 10th house is more than just a job, which would be a 6th house matter; it operates more in the sense of one's vocation, or even destiny.

The kicker is that Saturn in your 2nd house is only lightly aspected, making a tight square to Pluto. Supposedly this can even indicate bankruptcy or at least considerable ups and downs in your financial picture, so the "smart" money is on your learning sound principles of personal finance management.

With Venus conjunct your ascendant, people find you very attractive.

And, um, er, well...another potential relates to your Mars/Venus conjunction sextile Jupiter. The god Jupiter [Zeus] was known for his many love affairs [never mind that he was married to Juno [Hera.] The last chart I saw with this configuration belonged to a woman who was up front about having many love affairs. You can decide if such a lifestyle looks attractive to you or not.

Such a strong Capricorn/Scorpio combo can be rather heavy. Unsurprisingly, your growth lies in optimistic Sagittarius in the house of friends and "hopes for the future."
I don't think money and wealth is for me.I am more of a person to live a simple life.
Yes but thanks to the Capricorn/Scorpio combination,I have so many good aspects.At first I didn't like all this Capricorn in me,but now that I know I can relate to the aspects better I am happy with it.

waybread

Saturnian, Capricorn does know how to get by on very little. This is a virtue. But with Saturn square Pluto, you don't want to wind up as a bag person, either!

Each sign has wonderful qualities.

Saturnian

Saturnian, Capricorn does know how to get by on very little. This is a virtue. But with Saturn square Pluto, you don't want to wind up as a bag person, either!

Each sign has wonderful qualities.
Yes but isn't Saturn square Pluto a generational aspect?

waybread

The aspect isn't really generational. I checked out an ephemeris for your year of birth, and Saturn was moving relatively quickly then, whereas Pluto stayed around in 27 degrees of Scorpio for months. Even if we use a generous orb for Saturn, at most I would call this a "cohort" or "graduating class" aspect, rather than one that is truly generational. An example of the latter would be Neptune sextile Pluto, which persisted for decades.

Plus your square is so close to exact, I would think you'd feel it more than most people born within several months of you.

Saturnian

The aspect isn't really generational. I checked out an ephemeris for your year of birth, and Saturn was moving relatively quickly then, whereas Pluto stayed around in 27 degrees of Scorpio for months. Even if we use a generous orb for Saturn, at most I would call this a "cohort" or "graduating class" aspect, rather than one that is truly generational. An example of the latter would be Neptune sextile Pluto, which persisted for decades.

Plus your square is so close to exact, I would think you'd feel it more than most people born within several months of you.
Yeah,you're right.Now that I think of it I haven't seen this aspect on many.