Psychopath aspects help

Damabiah

Hello guys, i need ur help please :unsure:
What's psychopaths typical chart aspect...
And what type of chart the view the most psychological personality?
I think my fiancé dont love me and i think he is dangerous for me..
I realize a lot of things....

(Short story about) [astrology sign of my fiance he is a leo but leo not full lover he is much egocentric. He is different every day and i think he play with me...
I need help because im alone, my friend family dosent like him and him dosent like....
A perfect scenario. He had a curious sexuality, for him self..
Extremely material person. He has no time for me. And he dosent like talk... Its why im now here and i need help because im sad every time.]

Sorry im french talker but i understand english.

Thanks you for your return..
I have Synastry composite and birth chart of him or me if you want see them or whatsbis aspecct i m understand little bit astrology.

Emeraldstar99

.. a jupiter full of squares, water void(no water signs:scorpio,pisces,cancer) exact nessus conjunctions, lilith conjunctions etc can be suspicious aspects.. even tho it's difficult to spot a psycho, there are many signs that can appear that can give "psycho" tendencies. I think I would look for the dark asteroids, they show about occult details in his "story" of life.

Yes. A water void.

Challenging aspects between:
Mars/Pluto
Mars/Saturn

Mars/Moon and Venus/Moon afflicted can have serious issues with the feminine in themselves or others and can often be secret haters of women. Possibly violently if the rest of the chart supports.

But you really have to look at the chart as a whole.

DaphneLore

In the question is the answer. If your fiancé makes you feel that way and your intuition is warning you that something is not right then you will do well to end that relationship. Intuition doesn't fail. I have seen charts with many "noble" aspects and that surprisingly belong to nefarious people. Astrology can't tell you "this is a psychopath", it can only give you an idea about the psychic baggage of the individual, but the "result" manifested in the adult depends on many other things.

Don't tolerate situations that make you feel uncomfortable or confused. Don't allow yourself to be abused in any way. Don't make progress on a situation that causes you fear or uncertainty. Love is built on basic certainties, not "desires that things are this or another way"

We all need love, but not a love that keeps us in fear. You deserve a healthy relationship and the one you describe seems not to be. If this man doesn't prove to be reliable: leave him.

(Short story about) [astrology sign of my fiance he is a leo but leo not full lover he is much egocentric. He is different every day and i think he play with me...
I need help because im alone, my friend family dosent like him and him dosent like....
Extremely material person. He has no time for me. And he dosent like talk... Its why im now here and i need help because im sad every time.]

I have Synastry composite and birth chart of him or me if you want see them or whatsbis aspecct i m understand little bit astrology.

tinypastels

In the question is the answer. If your fiancé makes you feel that way and your intuition is warning you that something is not right then you will do well to end that relationship. Intuition doesn't fail. I have seen charts with many "noble" aspects and that surprisingly belong to nefarious people. Astrology can't tell you "this is a psychopath", it can only give you an idea about the psychic baggage of the individual, but the "result" manifested in the adult depends on many other things.

Don't tolerate situations that make you feel uncomfortable or confused. Don't allow yourself to be abused in any way. Don't make progress on a situation that causes you fear or uncertainty. Love is built on basic certainties, not "desires that things are this or another way"

We all need love, but not a love that keeps us in fear. You deserve a healthy relationship and the one you describe seems not to be. If this man doesn't prove to be reliable: leave him.

THIS

But to answer your question, I pulled up a chart of a psychopath a family member was married to for 8 years. No water except Scorpio ascendant, chart ruler pluto exactly conjunct MC. Mars conjunct DC. Pluto and Mars squared.

Jupiter square moon and mars. Funnel shape leading Mars, focus Jupiter

spiritwoman

I dated a men for a year, who was moody, controlling, strong sex drive with inability to express it , no ability to connect emotionally, borderline sadistic, cheater, lair, manipulative, extremely egoistic and materialistic, stalker, selfish, womanizer, reckless, childish ....
Taurus sun square Leo moon, Venus opposition Uranus, Mars square Uranus, Mars conjunct Saturn in cancer, Saturn square Uranus, Jupiter opposition Saturn, to name few....
Mercury in Gemini opposition Neptune for the sweet talk and compulsive lying
Venus conjunct Jupiter for the extreme charm and wealth

My Saturn was conjunct his south node and Venus, his north node was conjunct my moon, my vertex was conjunct his moon. WE were deeply connected, but I could not take the abuse anymore.
I had a karmic feeling with him, and was not able to let him go. He was also not able to let me go for almost a year after the break up. He still pops up in my dreams occasionally and I feel that we are still connected.

Keep your eyes open and trust your intuition

Abby83

I agree totally with this comment. I don't think you can see psychopath in a chart. Psychopaths can have all sorts of different signs. Its genetic and there is no cure. I've tried hard searching myself. My mil is a psychopath. I can show you her chart if you want.

Abby83

Psychopaths are usually clever though.

Psychopaths are genius and get away with it because of their acting and also because we would never think like them cos its insane. We have s normal brain so we can't come up with their ideas. And if you get to know one by being a target you will lose your mind and need lots of mental help.

Timmytwothumbs

Any opposition to the moon can be an emotional instability.
Sun inconjunctions
Pretty much anything in gemini that is poorly or overly aspected. However it's mostly all talk these types are usually only emotionally abusive.
Leo without aspects to sag, taurus or aquarius
Cancer-aries-leo aspects
Virgo without aspects to cap, gemini or pisces
Leos with Scorpio aspects get destructively angry they like to punch holes in walls and then brag about it. Sometimes literally sometimes metaphorically
I think Leo's can be kinda 'shady' as well

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Sometimes I feel psychopathic and I think if the luminaries are in hard aspect to the outers then this can cause enough pain that we justify hurting others. Its hard to control sometimes but afterwards I feel better then I feel guilty for being like that.:bandit:

Abby83

Sometimes I feel psychopathic and I think if the luminaries are in hard aspect to the outers then this can cause enough pain that we justify hurting others. Its hard to control sometimes but afterwards I feel better then I feel guilty for being like that.:bandit:

I love your honesty. You sounds so sweet.

Ukpoohbear

I love your honesty. You sounds so sweet.

Thank you Abby it feels better being honest about it somewhere. I’m trying to not be effected by my environment but I realise I want to be emotionally cruel after someone has been emotionally cruel to me so I pass it on. But the people I hurt won’t think I am sweet :lol:

Last edited:

greybeard

Look at the charts of Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Jeffery Dahmer, and other known psychopaths. What do you find in common?

And there is the rub.

There is no one aspect or set of aspects that scream out "THIS IS A PSYCHOPATH."

GemwDepth

Account Closed
To an experienced astrologer, what you need to do is paint a picture of someone's general conscience and empathy level on a continuum. That would give you a pretty accurate (astrologically) perspective of how that person is in a relationship. Even the professionals (psychology wise) use a spectrum and set of behaviors before they diagnose someone as a psychopath.

You need to view a chart as a painting, and each section a stroke of the paintbrush that adds up to the whole picture.

Based on my experience, stellium combinations in both Scorpio and/or Capricorn makes people ruthless, selfish, lacking empathy, and too willing to let personal ambitions override moral or other people's interest. But that section by itself is only a single paint stroke out of an entire painting (the chart), and while that may be relatively poor character, but it does not a psychopath make.

A weak or poorly aspected Jupiter is also low or no conscience.

Moon and Venus are relationship planets, and those in the signs of Scorpio, Capricorn, Virgo also lend to low empathy levels. Poorly aspected also means a certain coldness in dealing with people.

Pluto afflictions within angular houses lends to strong and unavoidable power and control issues, which may doom a relationship.

I've also heard angular or prominent Nessus means an abuser. Nessus conjunct MC, ASC, etc., not necessarily DSC. And sometimes Nessus in the center of a grand or T-square.

Those are just some signs of low empathy and conscience.

Last edited:

greybeard

A personal note.

A couple of years ago I had protracted intimate (business) dealings with a psychopath. Not fun. I won the "war" by being compliant and non-resistant on all but the critical issues.