I need to get married

Mahesh1

Banned
I also do horoscopes only for those who have not changed their real birth. Though it is an illusion, it is necessary to find a real horoscope. Therefore, I don’t make public faces horoscopes on dates sounded by them. They are all changed. They have to spend a lot of time to find approximately the real date, which social activists have changed. Everyone thinks they can be read. If they knew that there are a couple of true astrologers in this world, they would not bother themselves with yet another unnecessary deception, like a sin taken upon themselves.

Mahesh1

Banned
ANUP! I now do not understand to whom you are making excuses. I noticed in your text only one phrase that the astrologer could not say. There you are offered to turn to a good astrologer, or a woman astrologer. But you should know what the ancient Vedic astrologers write. A woman is not a man and astrologer as Semite can not be. Here much is clarified, who is a man and who is not. You are an astrologer, but you do not know. Why is it that you make one mistake after another and do not even watch your speech. An astrologer can not be scattered and not know the basics of astrological affiliation to the astrologers.

ScorpAsc5

Yes - Mercury (your friends) is in Aries (bad dignity), the 7th. It manifests by Mars/aggressive energy by friends making you constantly (Sun) think about marriage. Mercury also means nervous too. Your friends are making you nervous. So you'll need to take a break from them, which is hard to do if you want companionship.

No, I don't think you have to limit yourself to therapy but you'll have to look into Chiron related remedies for other alternatives.

You are right. But if I don't talk to friends I have, I will feel more alone as I don't have much social life remaining since I moved abroad.

Seems like I know what I need to let go and heal from but I feel so weak. I will try my best. :)

ScorpAsc5

How much sure your birth time is correct??

Anyway, as you saying,its your gut feeling that your birth is in May month and time is also correct.Agreed..your two events match you sent me in mail.If everything goes fine,you could marry this year because of your mercury placement and it's strength.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Thanks Anup for writing to me and checking my charts.

I am pretty sure that's my birth time.

Year has just started and I have not been presented by any arrange prospect but who knows... if you saw something coming up ... maybe this is it. My quest is to be happy, nothing else much and its a very big decision hence makes me feel reluctant.

I am nervous about marriage, unfortunately.

Mahesh1

Banned
Thanks Mahesh for writing to me.

My mother is a teacher in neighborhood school. She is in education profession.

Teacher loose concept. Information must be complete. She teaches in elementary school (senior, such a specialty). Her name is so and that name has such a notion. I studied there and that is my profession. My name is like that. if you are confused by this information. How, then, to look for you, if you constantly need to pull the veins from you, so that you are more open? I am a man or a woman and emigrated such a day, month and year. My father is such a profession and his name is so. It is not enough information to find your real birth. And if you do not understand what the word real birth means. then I am sorry that now young people do not understand the meaning of words. I hope that you will help me. It is in your interest to know your true birth. If this is not interesting for you, then you are destined to be in the wrong knowledge. Your astrologer will always lie, no matter how much you change them. And I will be sorry. that one more ignorant representative of the human species was added to this world.

Mahesh1

Banned
Teacher loose concept. Information must be complete. She teaches in elementary school (senior, such a specialty). Her name is so and that name has such a notion. I studied there and that is my profession. My name is like that. if you are confused by this information. How, then, to look for you, if you constantly need to pull the veins from you, so that you are more open? I am a man or a woman and emigrated such a day, month and year. My father is such a profession and his name is so. It is not enough information to find your real birth. And if you do not understand what the word real birth means. then I am sorry that now young people do not understand the meaning of words. I hope that you will help me. It is in your interest to know your true birth. If this is not interesting for you, then you are destined to be in the wrong knowledge. Your astrologer will always lie, no matter how much you change them. And I will be sorry. that one more ignorant representative of the human species was added to this world.

You have not written a real birth date yet. I didn’t understand anything in graphics, because I don’t use graphs built on an illusion, and even people far from the concept of truth and lies and astrology itself. I am not a bummer and I can build your horoscope on your own, write your date, time and place of your birth. The accuracy of the house where the mother was before birth by the coordinate plays a large role in the accuracy of the horoscope and the time of birth. The astrologer should not build a chart on the middle - city coordinate. A time zone is considered manually by the longitude of finding your home birth. Previously, it was always so until the British enslaved India and imposed their average Indian time from 0 ° Greenwich on you. All independent countries did so even before 20 years of the last century, until fools began to be born, and all colonies obeyed the colonists and their insanity, which did not correspond to common sense more developed society.