Determine the sex of baby from mother's natal?

anjelik

I was wondering if it's possible to determine the sex of the baby from the mother's natal chart. Or would it be the father's since the father's sperm is what determines the sex of the baby?

JUPITERASC

I was wondering if it's possible to determine the sex of the baby
from the mother's natal chart.
Or would it be the father's
since the father's sperm is what determines the sex of the baby?
An astrological method calculates your most fertile days each month
and is said to be helpful
in pinpointing the particular five days each month
when conception is most likely to occur
based on the astrology of the mothers natal chart

AND
Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

With the additional information of
Either
a Venus logo
or
a Mars logo
above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time
is most probably male or female
:smile:
i.e.
Venus logo = Girl

Mars logo = Boy

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page
has an option to choose 'special charts'.

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'
- select that
and then click to view the twelve month calendar
with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year -
based on mothers natal astrological information.

anjelik

An astrological method calculates your most fertile days each month
and is said to be helpful
in pinpointing the particular five days each month
when conception is most likely to occur
based on the astrology of the mothers natal chart

AND
Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

With the additional information of
Either
a Venus logo
or
a Mars logo
above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time
is most probably male or female
:smile:
i.e.
Venus logo = Girl

Mars logo = Boy

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page
has an option to choose 'special charts'.

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'
- select that
and then click to view the twelve month calendar
with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year -
based on mothers natal astrological information.

Thanks for this. I've done a chart and looking at the conception dates they are off by 2 weeks. I know the date I conceived on so I am wondering if there is a way to modify the chart based on menstruation? Otherwise the green dot on the chart is only off by about 6 days. It makes me wonder which month I should look at - before or after?

CapAquaPis

May I ask if you're pregnant right now or planning to conceive? Whether it's Lunar phases or Venus/Mars placements, the baby will be born as it is: a boy or a girl. Now what if the baby is due when the sun and moon conjuncts (new moon)? I was born on a new moon (Feb. 15, 1980) and turned out male - the sun 26', moon 20' Aquarius. My Mom said my due date was Feb. 28th when the moon is also full or opposite Leo in the sign of Cancer (I should be a girl?).

anjelik

May I ask if you're pregnant right now or planning to conceive? Whether it's Lunar phases or Venus/Mars placements, the baby will be born as it is: a boy or a girl. Now what if the baby is due when the sun and moon conjuncts (new moon)? I was born on a new moon (Feb. 15, 1980) and turned out male - the sun 26', moon 20' Aquarius. My Mom said my due date was Feb. 28th when the moon is also full or opposite Leo in the sign of Cancer (I should be a girl?).

I'm currently pregnant and due on January 6th. We aren't going to find out the sex, but me being me I like to see if astrology can accurately predict the sex for me to confirm once its born. I like the chart for the due date but I do realize it's really rare to actually be born in your due date. I was supposed be born March 18th and I showed up March 2nd! Not sure how I feel about the Virgo moon since my husband I both have air moons (Gemini and Aqua). Also this chart would be super earthy! Wouldn't mind my baby having a bit of fire in there to warm it up. :)

Last edited:

katydid

Baby comes when Baby is ready. :whistling:

He/She may have Fire rising or a Fire Moon...you never know...

I remember waiting for my sons birth....and on his due date, 4/15, he would have had Moon in Aries tightly square Saturn/Uranus/Neptune in Cap

For months I tried to wrap my head around that triple Cap conjunction...:bandit:

Turns out he ended up with Moon/Jupiter conjunct in Taurus TRINING that Cap triple conjunction....:ninja:

So don't get too 'married' to any of the potential baby charts. He/She has the perfect incarnation figured out.

My daughter's Asc. is 2 Sag. My Venus is @ 2 Sag. So I thought she timed that pretty well. Even though we have several tough squares and inconjuncts, we always have that Venus/Ascendant conjunction to make it OK.

My son has 2 Leo rising. My IC is 2 Leo. So that is pretty nifty too. :love:

anjelik

Baby comes when Baby is ready. :whistling:

He/She may have Fire rising or a Fire Moon...you never know...

I remember waiting for my sons birth....and on his due date, 4/15, he would have had Moon in Aries tightly square Saturn/Uranus/Neptune in Cap

For months I tried to wrap my head around that triple Cap conjunction...:bandit:

Turns out he ended up with Moon/Jupiter conjunct in Taurus TRINING that Cap triple conjunction....:ninja:

So don't get too 'married' to any of the potential baby charts. He/She has the perfect incarnation figured out.

My daughter's Asc. is 2 Sag. My Venus is @ 2 Sag. So I thought she timed that pretty well. Even though we have several tough squares and inconjuncts, we always have that Venus/Ascendant conjunction to make it OK.

My son has 2 Leo rising. My IC is 2 Leo. So that is pretty nifty too. :love:

I wonder how it will all work out. My husband and I both have cardinal mars and cardinal risings. This chart has a Cappy stellium (sun, Venus, Pluto) which I think will make a pretty intense character, but will receive a nice trine from the Moon if it's a Virgo moon. I also like the Mars/Jupiter conjunction in Scorpio - I hope this makes the person driven and possibly athletic which is nice since myself and my husband both enjoyed sports as children. Haha I told my husband there is one thing I need him to do when the baby is born - screen shot his screen so I know the exact time and not the hospital time in case they make an error. I'm just so curious who our little person will be!

Last edited:

ANUP

Hello Friend

It is not possible to determine the sex from the mother's chart.
A female is like earth and it will fertile a seed if available.
Determination of sex is possible only from a male chart.

This is a advance portion which i do not want to discuss or
write on this forum.Whether the baby will be a male or female,this also can be ascertained.The timing can be fixed accordingly for the progeny.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com