Pluto transit.

Hi everyone.
It have been a quite dificult time, it would be great if you could check my chart and give any advice, specially with the transit of pluto/natal venus, Pluto/ascendant and Progressed sun conjunct natal pluto. Peace,and let it go. :scorpio:.

Chart.jpg

Zarathu

Account Closed
You will have to be a little bit more specific. We are not the psychic hotline here.

As a friend who no longer posts here once said:

"This is a very broad question. It's like asking "So, what are the main causes of WWII, and what are some of the basic highlights of the war and the results of it?" and then expecting a five minute answer."

Spicific? Ok, if you want i'll try. When i say "dificult time" i mean emotionally and problematic time due this transits, and no im not searching a psychic's response, just people that passed torught this situation or know about it. Thanks for your fast reply. :wink:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'd like to assist but are you above the age of 18? Sure I could easily see this if I looked at an ephemeris and your chart, but if people don't have the time to share it, I don't have the time to look.

Transits by themselves don't mean anything, as I've repeatedly stated here. You need four representations of the same problem in four different transits to make it real, and the transiting planet also has to have a Ptolemaic relationship with the planet in the natal chart.

So I use Minor and Tertiary Progressed Return charts to look at the mental and emotional challenges facing people at a particular time. I don't make predictions as they tend to destroy human free will.

But you have obliterated all the birth data in the chart you have presented so I cannot look since a pretty picture chart only represents less than 5% of the data I need to answer real questions. Perhaps you could PM the birthdata to me, to keep your privacy.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Did you move more than 25 km from Bogota within the first two years of life, and if so how old were you(in months) and exactly where(the town)?

thelivingsky

What is your date of birth. I looked at the years when Uranus and Neptune were in the degrees of Capricorn as shown in your chart and it looks like the year must have been 1993?

Your chart is being impacted by transits that are very frustrating - Saturn is making a square to your natal Saturn which is the chart ruler. Your Scorpio planets are being transited by Saturn. When Mars is transited by Saturn there can be a feeling of defeat and frustration as if the any effort you put forth is met with resistance and obstacles appear everywhere. Because your Sun and Mercury is in the same transit, there may be much depression and your energy level is low. Pluto making a square to your natal Venus is very challenging to any love relationship you may be involved in, demanding that it change dramatically or end. Robert Hand (Planets in Composite) states that this transit can produce a very intense longing for love that can be very compulsive and urgent and he advises waiting until this transit has passed before making a commitment to any relationship that begins under this transit. This transit is exact with Pluto at 12 now but will be in effect through all of 2015 and into 2016.

More from Robert Hand; Pluto over the ascendant:
a time of "extreme crisis'" when you will have become aware of aspects of your psyche you have previously ignored because they were too scary or you felt they were evil or weak. You may respond by trying to take control of everything.
I would guess that with so much Scorpio and the Capricorn Ascendant you are trying to deal with the crises by becoming more controlling. Hand says that Saturn square saturn can bring a "crisis in confidence" in your profession and an "identity crisis."

The good news is that Saturn will have moved away from your Scorpio planets very soon (next month)so I think evebts will start moving more easily and you will feel that there are less obstacles and frustrations. But Saturn will transit your nodes and square your Moon. So there will be residual depression into next year.

These are really life changing and emotionally intense transits. I hope you can get some emotional support during this time even if you have to find a professional counselor. It helps to understand that all transits eventually pass and accept there is some lesson that the challenges are meant to teach us. With your Scorpio and Capricorn emphasis you probably are very serious and could benefit from trying to go with the flow and not fight the changes.

Hope this helps,
B
www.thelivingsky.wordpress.com

Kannon

Hi everyone.
It have been a quite dificult time, it would be great if you could check my chart and give any advice, specially with the transit of pluto/natal venus, Pluto/ascendant and Progressed sun conjunct natal pluto. Peace,and let it go. :scorpio:.

View attachment 50823

There will be a bit longer that you will probably have to deal with limited resources as Saturn transits conjunct your Pluto and Pluto transits square your Venus. This may be due to unavoidable or necessary changes in relation to someone close to you. You may have to accept your role being somewhat limited and not getting much gratification or reward for a while.

Just remember that as in all else in life relationships are an arena for creativity. They are subjective and both points of view are valid and both people's needs are equally important. Learning about this is important during this time of Neptune's transit conjunct your Moon. Boundaries will probably need to be strengthened. Sometimes this transit is a good time for a person to be alone and develop more vision for their life. The emphasis with all transits together may urge you to gain a sense of definite direction for your life, a sense of your own future. (Pluto is currently parallel natal N.Node).

In addition Saturn is currently parallel natal Mars which means through the end of the year you may find your ability to move forward frustrated a bit. Just remember that persistence is patience in action.

Overall, if changes with close relations are unavoidable, and if resources are limited, focus more on the spiritual aspects of your life -- develop a vision and direction that broadens your life. It is a good time to work with your nightly dreams using a dream journal or similar. Neptune is also parallel your natal Jupiter and this transit will last through 2016. This makes the next couple years one of envisioning something that reaches more to your personal ideal. This is a spiritual thing, not about material ideals which are really just preferences for material comfort.

This will require serious thought as Saturn has been conjunct natal Mercury and will be parallel your Mercury in 2016/17. That means now you may need to tell someone in your life goodbye, but if it is intense or difficult you may have to process it again later. In any case, serious thought will have to be given to what is most worthwhile for your choices in life

This describes a lot of the tone of your life for the next year or two. Good luck.

Thank you everyone for your help. I really sorry can´t post before.. Yes it have been a very difficult time to go with it. Can go really deep, but at the end we all float on.
Being a capricorn ascendant is quite difficult, i'm so rigid and extremist so try to let things go can be a great challenge. But here i´m. Is a great idea the dream journal.
Again thank you all for your responses, hope i can help you later. Everything you need i will be here. :wink: