Children's Books

rafaella

I don't agree with Tik, IMO this chart shows publishing, just with delay.

The timing that I stated about 4 years still stands. Publishing is not something that happens fast, takes time from idea to finished product. Takes many years.

Mercury is in detriment shows you have not much power in the process, but Jupiter has strength on angle. Mars in 8th, sign of Saturn which has mutual reception with Jupiter. Saturn actually rules 9th sign here. Saturn is probably the funding here. Venus rules the 5th sign and located in 7th house, intercepted. This is the illustrator.

Jupiter collects the light of Venus and Mars here. Venus, the illustrator, Mars is the project/book. Jupiter the publishing. Mars has no dignity, so on its own your book has not much value. Venus, the illustrator exalts Mars. Jupiter, in sign of Venus. So Venus, the illustrator will be the driving force here, because they see value in the project/the book itself.

The aspects are there, just somewhat weak dignities, so therefore delay. Moon is also peregrine. So you have not much to do except to wait, or find another illustrator.

Are you able to do that? Either way I do not see it being anyway faster, its will be another 2 years of waiting.

tikana

I don't agree with Tik, IMO this chart shows publishing, just with delay.

The timing that I stated about 4 years still stands. Publishing is not something that happens fast, takes time from idea to finished product. Takes many years.

Mercury is in detriment shows you have not much power in the process, but Jupiter has strength on angle. Mars in 8th, sign of Saturn which has mutual reception with Jupiter. Saturn actually rules 9th sign here. Saturn is probably the funding here. Venus rules the 5th sign and located in 7th house, intercepted. This is the illustrator.

Jupiter collects the light of Venus and Mars here. Venus, the illustrator, Mars is the project/book. Jupiter the publishing. Mars has no dignity, so on its own your book has not much value. Venus, the illustrator exalts Mars. Jupiter, in sign of Venus. So Venus, the illustrator will be the driving force here, because they see value in the project/the book itself.

The aspects are there, just somewhat weak dignities, so therefore delay. Moon is also peregrine. So you have not much to do except to wait, or find another illustrator.

Are you able to do that? Either way I do not see it being anyway faster, its will be another 2 years of waiting.

Raf..
I already looked at what you said above but you still have problems with merc being void and the fact that it goes into jup fall isn't pretty
on top of all jup is below the horizon.
overall I don't like it.
jup entered via combusta as well.
lets hope I am wrong on this.
too many red flags

btw jup does not collect venus and mars because jup is rejected by mars by debility. for COL you must have both planets being accepted by the slowest planet not just by aspect but by reception. its almost like jup goes to venus yet rejects mars

Last edited:

rafaella

Raf..
I already looked at what you said above but you still have problems with merc being void and the fact that it goes into jup fall isn't pretty
on top of all jup is below the horizon.
overall I don't like it.
jup entered via combusta as well.
lets hope I am wrong on this.
too many red flags

btw jup does not collect venus and mars because jup is rejected by mars by debility. for COL you must have both planets being accepted by the slowest planet not just by aspect but by reception. its almost like jup goes to venus yet rejects mars

I don't understand what Mercury void has to do with anything, Moon is the most important planet in the chart, Moon is not Void, that's the main thing. Mars, the book is not void either.

There is COL just with bad reception, it doesn't mean it does not exist. COL with negative reception will delay. But Venus exalts Mars and we want Venus to bring about the book to the final outcome.
Even without this COL, we have Moon trine Mars, Mars trine Jupiter. Moon conjunct Jupiter... There is also Mars trine Jupiter and Saturn, with Jup.Saturn mutual reception. Mars also rules the 10th house, Saturn trines MC with Jupiter on angle....

Too many testimonies for eventual success... A benefic on angle, Jupiter with dignity is also a plus for success. Venus also angular, just with lack of dignity in night chart, but has accidental dignity.

tikana

I don't understand what Mercury void has to do with anything, Moon is the most important planet in the chart, Moon is not Void, that's the main thing. Mars, the book is not void either.

There is COL just with bad reception, it doesn't mean it does not exist. COL with negative reception will delay. But Venus exalts Mars and we want Venus to bring about the book to the final outcome.
Even without this COL, we have Moon trine Mars, Mars trine Jupiter. Moon conjunct Jupiter... There is also Mars trine Jupiter and Saturn, with Jup.Saturn mutual reception. Mars also rules the 10th house, Saturn trines MC with Jupiter on angle....

Too many testimonies for eventual success... A benefic on angle, Jupiter with dignity is also a plus for success. Venus also angular, just with lack of dignity in night chart, but has accidental dignity.

merc is the querent … what happens after merc changes signs ? it goes into jup exile zone. 2nd faster planet unable to move around void and cadent as I started before.

jup is below the horizon. you never want public stuff below the horizon.

there is a chart in Anthony Louis Horary book about publishing will book get published at Llywellyn? take a look.

rafaella

merc is the querent … what happens after merc changes signs ? it goes into jup exile zone. 2nd faster planet unable to move around void and cadent as I started before.

jup is below the horizon. you never want public stuff below the horizon.

there is a chart in Anthony Louis Horary book about publishing will book get published at Llywellyn? take a look.

Mercury changing signs is irrelevant here, it still has 13 degrees to go. In horary you only look at change of sign if the planet is at the end of the sign. Besides Mercury is not the main significator. Mars is and Jupiter is. 4th house is angular, whether below horizon or not... Here Jupiter is in sign of Venus, creativity. 4th house of family and 5th sign of children. This publishing would not be geared towards public acclaim, more children and families. Its not going to be like Harry Potter, that's obvious... but publishing is going to happen, no doubt.

Anthony Louis is not my cup of tea.

tikana

Mercury changing signs is irrelevant here, it still has 13 degrees to go. In horary you only look at change of sign if the planet is at the end of the sign. Besides Mercury is not the main significator. Mars is and Jupiter is. 4th house is angular, whether below horizon or not... Here Jupiter is in sign of Venus, creativity. 4th house of family and 5th sign of children. This publishing would not be geared towards public acclaim, more children and families. Its not going to be like Harry Potter, that's obvious... but publishing is going to happen, no doubt.

Anthony Louis is not my cup of tea.

meh I am done on this chart

Tik

Abby83

Tikana, I appreciate your concern for me. It sounds like you don't want me to get my hopes up.

My heart is set on this. It is something I will get done. Whenever my heart decides, I always complete. My mind won't stop until I do.

I am self publishing.

Rafaella - like you said, the illustrator exalts my book. That's what I wanted and that's what I'll get with her. I guess I needed to be reminded of that. She knows it too. She has the power. She's a well known children's book illustrator. Took 6 months of searching to find her. I'm lucky she said yes. She taught me what I need to do to publish this. But, I guess she will stall whenever she feels she needs to, which will frustrate me, but I'll need to do it.

tikana

Tikana, I appreciate your concern for me. It sounds like you don't want me to get my hopes up.

My heart is set on this. It is something I will get done. Whenever my heart decides, I always complete. My mind won't stop until I do.

I am self publishing.

Rafaella - like you said, the illustrator exalts my book. That's what I wanted and that's what I'll get with her. I guess I needed to be reminded of that. She knows it too. She has the power. She's a well known children's book illustrator. Took 6 months of searching to find her. I'm lucky she said yes. She taught me what I need to do to publish this. But, I guess she will stall whenever she feels she needs to, which will frustrate me, but I'll need to do it.

Naw i dont.. i seen charts fail.

Thats why i read the charts but judge what see not whar i want to see

Abby83

I'm excited to say that the illustrations are finally complete and i have a publisher. Now all i have to do is put it all together in a book and im done. Cant wait.

rafaella

I'm excited to say that the illustrations are finally complete and i have a publisher. Now all i have to do is put it all together in a book and im done. Cant wait.

Awesome! Thanks for updating. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the final result! I guess it will be published sometime next year?