Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 08-31-2016, 12:47 AM

Re: Free sexual love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi95 View Post
Not with that crusade mindset she won't. Only Jihadi john's ilk are welcome. Evil racist person.
Nah she will. All I have to do is put on my designer shades and nike airs and plead with the government how oppressed I was in Syria all the while making ficki-ficki eyes at the local hotties.

Then she'll know I'm there to culturally enrich.

Unread 08-31-2016, 01:20 AM
Banned

in 1958mprofessor morton smith of Columbia university discovered in a monastery near Jerusalem a letter containing a missing fragments of the gospel of mark .this fragment is not found in any other rendering of mark and the suppression of this fragment is directly related to bishop clement of Alexandria.( Titus Flavius Clemens (Greek: Κλήμης ὁ Ἀλεξανδρεύς; c. 150 – c. 215),)
the letter is from a certain one theodore who writes complaining about a Gnostic sect called the carpocratians who interpreted a certain passage in the gospel of mark contrary to the position of clement.
The carpocratians believed in satiation of the senses to find “god”. They claimed to have a copy of the secret gospel of mark . the passage that alludes to sexual encounters in the pursuit of gnosis reads..”jesus , being angered went with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb.and go8ing near jesus rolled away the door of the tomb.and straightway ,going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him,seizing his hand.but the youth,looking upon him,loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him.and going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth,for he was rich.and after 6 days jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him wearing linen cloth over his (naked) body. And he remained with him that night,for jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of god…..”
This part of the fragment was interpreted by the carpocratians as a hidden reference to a sexual Initiation.
For a fuller reading of the fragment see Holy Blood Holy Grail ,delacorte press edition/November 2005 pg 354.
Clements advise theodore the hidden gospel of mark did in fact exist and sent the missing fragment of Mark to theodore.
But the clement esssential said the carpocratians wwere correct but that “these wandering stars” wandeerd from the commandments…into boundless carnal and bodily sins”
And advise Theodore that even though the carpocratians were correct,t hat theodore should deny their truth.
“for, even if they should say something true,one who loves the truth should not,even so,agree with them. for not all true things are the truth,nor should that truth which seems true according to human opinion be preferred to the true truth,that according to faith.”\
Clements had this fragment censored as it does not appear in any existing gospel of mark to this day.
So it seems there was a hidden Gnostic initiation of a sexual nature associated with jesus.
The current sexual depravity that the catholic church has inflicted on the lay, goes back very possibly to the time of Jesus., thoughyin that era the combination of spirit and sexuality was a sacred combination passed down from the mother goddess,queen of heaven.

rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Bambi95 (08-31-2016)
Unread 08-31-2016, 01:32 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
in 1958mprofessor morton smith of Columbia university discovered in a monastery near Jerusalem a letter containing a missing fragments of the gospel of mark .this fragment is not found in any other rendering of mark and the suppression of this fragment is directly related to bishop clement of Alexandria.( Titus Flavius Clemens (Greek: Κλήμης ὁ Ἀλεξανδρεύς; c. 150 – c. 215),)
the letter is from a certain one theodore who writes complaining about a Gnostic sect called the carpocratians who interpreted a certain passage in the gospel of mark contrary to the position of clement.
The carpocratians believed in satiation of the senses to find “god”. They claimed to have a copy of the secret gospel of mark . the passage that alludes to sexual encounters in the pursuit of gnosis reads..”jesus , being angered went with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb.and go8ing near jesus rolled away the door of the tomb.and straightway ,going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him,seizing his hand.but the youth,looking upon him,loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him.and going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth,for he was rich.and after 6 days jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him wearing linen cloth over his (naked) body. And he remained with him that night,for jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of god…..”
This part of the fragment was interpreted by the carpocratians as a hidden reference to a sexual Initiation.
For a fuller reading of the fragment see Holy Blood Holy Grail ,delacorte press edition/November 2005 pg 354.
Clements advise theodore the hidden gospel of mark did in fact exist and sent the missing fragment of Mark to theodore.
But the clement esssential said the carpocratians wwere correct but that “these wandering stars” wandeerd from the commandments…into boundless carnal and bodily sins”
And advise Theodore that even though the carpocratians were correct,t hat theodore should deny their truth.
“for, even if they should say something true,one who loves the truth should not,even so,agree with them. for not all true things are the truth,nor should that truth which seems true according to human opinion be preferred to the true truth,that according to faith.”\
Clements had this fragment censored as it does not appear in any existing gospel of mark to this day.
So it seems there was a hidden Gnostic initiation of a sexual nature associated with jesus.
The current sexual depravity that the catholic church has inflicted on the lay, goes back very possibly to the time of Jesus., thoughyin that era the combination of spirit and sexuality was a sacred combination passed down from the mother goddess,queen of heaven.

rahu
Ah, so that's what this thread opening was alluding to. Thanks for the link and clearing this up, Rahu.
Unread 09-02-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
I believe in Jesus Christ. And I don't think he is against free love. (Free sexual encounters). We are a free people! Down with useless restrictions.

I want everyone to be happy.

I am a Cancer.
btw this is an okay post
Unread 09-03-2016, 03:17 AM

homosexual relationships are the best
Unread 09-03-2016, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
homosexual relationships are the best
There’s nothing sweeter in the world than having 4000+ posts on astrology weekly.
Unread 09-03-2016, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
There’s nothing sweeter in the world than having 4000+ posts on astrology weekly.
I don't care? That has nothing to do with my post.
Unread 09-03-2016, 04:27 AM

Quote:
I don't care? That has nothing to do with my post.
Wow! Perhaps you need to attend some sensitivity classes. That was very impolite of you.
Unread 09-03-2016, 04:31 AM
Account Closed

Now, now, brothers. Remember, this thread is about free sexual love.
Unread 09-03-2016, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Wow! Perhaps you need to attend some sensitivity classes. That was very impolite of you.
Indeed.

Unread 09-03-2016, 04:50 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Indeed.

So will you two practice free sexual love now?
Unread 09-03-2016, 04:51 AM

Quote:
So will you two practice free sexual love now?
Sexual love? Absolutely not.

General love. Sure.
Unread 09-03-2016, 04:52 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Sexual love? Absolutely not.

General love. Sure.
*puts camera away*

Oh.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Bambi95 For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (09-03-2016)
Unread 09-03-2016, 04:59 AM

Quote:
*puts camera away*

Oh.....
LOL wow.
Unread 09-06-2016, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
I believe in Jesus Christ. And I don't think he is against free love. (Free sexual encounters). We are a free people! Down with useless restrictions.

I want everyone to be happy.

I am a Cancer.
Don't get free love without a glove, m8.
Unread 09-06-2016, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Can we talk about the resurgence of Nazism?

Nazi party of America doesn't seem to be picking up though
What race/nationality are you?
Unread 09-06-2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
What race/nationality are you?
You first, Chris. I simply must know.
Unread 09-06-2016, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
You first, Chris. I simply must know.
I'm a scorpio moon who doesn't hide.
I don't feel like repeating the story of my life on here ... Again !! Especially NOT on this thread. Check my last horary thread, it reveals plenty
Unread 09-06-2016, 06:59 PM

Quote:
I'm a scorpio moon who doesn't hide.
I don't feel like repeating the story of my life on here ... Again !! Especially NOT on this thread. Check my last horary thread, it reveals plenty
You gotta link it, teach. I'm a dumb student wanting to learn.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
chris10 (09-06-2016)
Unread 09-06-2016, 07:04 PM

Quote:
You gotta link it, teach. I'm a dumb student wanting to learn.
Here you go dumb student
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=97299
Read post #8
The Following User Says Thank You to chris10 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (09-06-2016)
Unread 09-06-2016, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Thanks teach. You're the best teacher.
Unread 09-06-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Yeahhh, I know!!
That thread was legit. Looking for love though, eh? I'm pretty sure a Greek fireball like you won't be alone for life, Chrissy. Companionship and free sexual love will be yours.

I'm so clever
Unread 09-06-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
That thread was legit. Looking for love though, eh? I'm pretty sure a Greek fireball like you won't be alone for life, Chrissy. Companionship and free sexual love will be yours.

I'm so clever
I don't have a problem finding s*x. The problem is, I want the whole package - true love + passion. When I don't have that, I'd rather live a life of celibacy.
Enough about me.
How about you?
Unread 09-06-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
I don't have a problem finding s*x. The problem is, I want the whole package - true love + passion. When I don't have that, I'd rather live a life of celibacy.
Enough about me.
How about you?
Meaningless sex is so much fun in the heat of the moment, but after it's over, feels very...empty.

And me? Whatcha wanna know? I'm an open search engine, just type in a question.
Unread 09-06-2016, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Meaningless sex is so much fun in the heat of the moment, but after it's over, feels very...empty.

And me? Whatcha wanna know? I'm an open search engine, just type in a question.
You have gemini mercury. Just start talking

Tags
bait_too_strong, free love, it's_a_trap, jesus christ, no_true_freedom, sexuality, slave_to_instincts, social revolutions