please help! 2nd house mars+venus+nn+moon and a yod in my SR

dd78

hi,
I`m really helpless about finding any information on my current solar return configurations!
the SR the cusps and axes generally mimic the natals ( my natal 5th cusp is in Capricorn )
does anything in this chart seem significant?
and what about the yod over my natal planets? :unsure:
and the loaded 2nd house (that feels pretty strange to me) ? :unsure:

thank you for any help!

Last edited:

dd78

UPDATE!

In may 2016 my beloved five year old son suddenly died (uranus in eight house over my natal eight :unsure:?) due to septic shock and it was the main event of the year 2016 :( .

And the solar return chart points to this event.

I`ve checked the nodal axis -moon - mars - venus combination and it shows:
great threat to health/life of a loved man (=my minor male child)
and venus-moon combination probably corroborates this theme.
Uranus is in 8th and opposite my natal pluto in 2nd - so maybe it shows that suddenly (uranus) child support and any financial support (8th house) was cut off and it left me in heavy debt (pluto?) and without much long-term support.:unsure:

According to C.Teal the nodal axis involvement means that the matter was out of my hands. And this is exactly how it felt: no matter what I did everything was against me, problems were coming out of nowhere, all circumstances were just so incredibly adverse and I was so exhausted that I couldn`t even think clearly.

Return AC is in conjunction to my natal AC, but it falls in my natal 12th house, so probably it shows time of isolation, loneliness etc.

I still can`t interpret the yod, it`s just too complicated to me, for I`m not a professional.

Blaze

Account Closed
I am terribly sorry for your loss, dd78. That pain is unimaginable, but I hope you are feeling...a little better this year, though I can understand if you are not. Please accept my wishes of wellness from the bottom of my heart.

As for the Yod, I don't know anything about them. There are other astrologers on here that do and hopefully this bumping of the thread will spur them to post.

Does your current Solar return chart have ascendant ruler in the 12th?

dd78

Thank you very much, Blaze :smile:

Yes, I do feel a little bit better now, but I don`t think one can fully recover after something like that.

As you can probably guess, my AC of current SR chart falls in my 3rd natal hs, and sun-mercury conjunction sits in 1st solar/3rd natal house. Mars is in 3rd SR house as well ;)

And yes, I`ve been busy with many documents and written official communications etc. since july-august 2016. And there seems to be more and more of it.

JUPITERASC

UPDATE!

In may 2016 my beloved five year old son suddenly died (uranus in eight house over my natal eight :unsure:?) due to septic shock and it was the main event of the year 2016 :( .

And the solar return chart points to this event.

I`ve checked the nodal axis -moon - mars - venus combination and it shows:
great threat to health/life of a loved man (=my minor male child)
and venus-moon combination probably corroborates this theme.
Uranus is in 8th and opposite my natal pluto in 2nd - so maybe it shows that suddenly (uranus) child support and any financial support (8th house) was cut off and it left me in heavy debt (pluto?) and without much long-term support.:unsure:

According to C.Teal the nodal axis involvement means that the matter was out of my hands. And this is exactly how it felt: no matter what I did everything was against me, problems were coming out of nowhere, all circumstances were just so incredibly adverse and I was so exhausted that I couldn`t even think clearly.

Return AC is in conjunction to my natal AC, but it falls in my natal 12th house, so probably it shows time of isolation, loneliness etc.

I still can`t interpret the yod, it`s just too complicated to me, for I`m not a professional.
That is terrible news - ECLIPSES bring sudden unexpected events
but not necessarily always disastrous
similarly the FIXED STARS have dramatic influences

You said your solar return is conjunct your natal ascendant
but without a natal chart to view
an investigation of potential eclipse events is almost impossible
however
in 2016 there was a lunar eclipse on your nodal axis
also an eclipse on your natal Moon

dd78

That is terrible news - ECLIPSES bring sudden unexpected events
but not necessarily always disastrous
similarly the FIXED STARS have dramatic influences

You said your solar return is conjunct your natal ascendant
but without a natal chart to view
an investigation of potential eclipse events is almost impossible
however
in 2016 there was a lunar eclipse on your nodal axis
also an eclipse on your natal Moon
I attach the SR chart with my natal on outer wheel.

As for eclipses:
The solar eclipse in september 2015 was disastrous, and there were also other eclipses later, esp. solar eclipse in march 2016 (the first one started a disastrous set of events, and the other put some "final touches" to it, I guess ) .
I didn`t check lunar eclipses, but all eclipses of that time period made many aspects both to my and my son`s charts. And All were Saros 18.

According to B. Brady Saros series 18 North sometimes brings health concern, worry, illness or accident. And 18 South - endings or separations, pain of separation, grief, anguish. And this is exactly what happened.
In short:
On Sept. 17th 2015 my son suddenly contracted acute life-threatning infection during his short hospital stay due to a minor ear problem. From that time on he had an almost three-month long series of various infections (and prolonged hospital stays) and was contionously given various antibiotics untill he ended up with a toxic liver damage in early December 2015. He was released home and seemed to be finally getting better, yet he suddenly developed acute pneumonia in February 2016 and in my opinion he had never fully recovered from it untill sepsis in may 2016. :crying: I really felt I was losing him already in March 2016.
My boy could have died on at least four separate occasions during this particular eclipse period.

Interestingly, he developed sepsis at he exact time (day& hours) of my second Mars return in 2016 ( I had 3 Mars returns in 2016: direct - retrograde - direct), but this particular Mars Return could be another thread. And so could be transits and progressions to my and his charts for given period.

The eclipses of late 2016 brought different events.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I attach the SR chart with my natal on outer wheel.

As for eclipses:
The solar eclipse in september 2015 was disastrous, and there were also other eclipses later, esp. solar eclipse in march 2016 (the first one started a disastrous set of events, and the other put some "final touches" to it, I guess ) .
I didn`t check lunar eclipses, but all eclipses of that time period made many aspects both to my and my son`s charts. And All were Saros 18.

According to B. Brady Saros series 18 North sometimes brings health concern, worry, illness or accident. And 18 South - endings or separations, pain of separation, grief, anguish. And this is exactly what happened.
In short:
On Sept. 17th 2015 my son suddenly contracted acute life-threatning infection during his short hospital stay due to a minor ear problem. From that time on he had an almost three-month long series of various infections (and prolonged hospital stays) and was contionously given various antibiotics untill he had ended up with a toxic liver damage in early December 2015. He had been released home and seemed to be finally getting better, yet he suddenly developed acute pneumonia in February 2016 and in my opinion he had never fully recovered from it untill sepsis in may 2016. :crying: I really felt I was losing him already in March 2016.
My boy could have died on at least four separate occasions during this particular eclipse period.

Interestingly, he developed sepsis at he exact time (day& hours) of my second Mars return in 2016 ( I had 3 Mars returns in 2016: direct - retrograde - direct), but it could be another thread. And so could be transits and progressions to my and his charts for given period.

The eclipses of late 2016 brought different events.

Celeste Teals book ECLIPSES is packed with interesting data
and is available on amazon
also
according to BILL MERIDIAN

“Eclipse paths are an astrological technique that can pin point important areas on the surface of the earth for you individually. When you were born there had to be an eclipse near your birth. By a method developed in the 1930's by Lorne Edward Johndhro of California, which he later passed on to Charles A Jayne Junior of New York, we can determine which eclipse is your eclipse path. This could be an area that could be very important to you during your life, whether you go there or not. People from that area, ideas from that area, products from that area, can be very important to you. If you are like me, you wind up living right under your eclipse path!” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQ...eature=related
Bill Meridian has written a book "Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths"
in which he details this technique and which he discusses on the video link
:smile:

an eclipse thread that may be of interest to you is at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37840&highlight=eclipses
I hope it's not a crazy coincidence. :smile: Ready for "coincidence?" I was born 9/25/1969. In 1969 there were 5 eclipses, two solar, three lunar. The first, a solar eclipse on 3/18/1969 fell at 27*Pisces 51', almost exactly conjunct (within a couple of minutes) my natal moon...7 months before I was born. On 4/2/1969 a lunar eclipse at 12* 51' Libra (again, within minutes) conjunct my natal ASC...before I was born. Another lunar eclipse on 8/27/1969 with Moon at 3* 58' Pisces, and Sun at 3*58' Virgo...conjunct my natal Venus....yup, within minutes. :cool:

The last eclipse before I was born was, of course, solar, on 9/11/1969 (no, I read nothing into the date, lol....though, hmmmm) and doesn't falll near anything in my natal chart except for the nodes, which are the same as at my birth, on the next lunar eclipse, as we might have guessed, 9/25/1969. But...my oldest daughter has that solar eclipse within 3* of her natal ASC. Finally, on my birthday, there was a lunar eclipse roughly 6 hours after I was born.

I have absolutely no idea what to make of any of it, but, wow...:smile:
Interesting also that the eclipse path/Geographic Region of eclipse visibility included Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia AND you just so happen to "live in a zoo" inhabited by creatures from some if not all of those areas!!

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEplot/LEplot1951/LE1969Sep25N.pdf and http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEsaros/LEsaros146.html

Some connections link your three children and a Lunar eclipse that occurred hours AFTER your birth: Eclipse is located to your place of birth and timed to the Ecliptic Conjunction

M's Mercury closely conjuncts MC of lunar eclipse chart
M's Jupiter is 2 º from Ascendant degree of lunar eclipse chart

S's Sun - using customary 3º orb conjuncts IC of lunar eclipse chart

R's Ascendant/Descendant axis 1 [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] orb conjunct Jupiter of lunar eclipse chart

as the thread title asks... are these connections simply 'crazy coincidences' or significant? :smile:

Amongst those who study Eclipses from an astrological perspective
it is common knowledge from ancient sources
that an eclipse life span is based upon the length of time that the light from the Sun
is temporarily blocked during a Solar Eclipse
OR when a shadow is cast upon the Moon during a Lunar eclipse.

Nasa's Fred Espanek's astronomical data is gathered from numerous eclipses http://www.mreclipse.com/

On these detailed data pages we find important information regarding
Eclipse “shadow periods”
and learn that these can last for up to four hours and longer

and
according to ancient sources, the number of hours a Solar Eclipse total “shadow period” lasts
is equal to the length of time in years that its effects can last.
So Eclipse effects may "be triggered" at any time within those years
by any planet transiting/aspecting that particular eclipse degree.

As well as that, eclipse effects can also occur during the weeks before the Eclipse
if a transiting planet "triggers" the forthcoming Eclipse
by conjuncting the forthcoming Eclipse degree

Although Lunar Eclipses are said to have an influence of up to six months
their effects have been observed to last much longer.
Astrologers agree that the prenatal eclipse degree is a “sensitive point” of the natal chart
which rewards careful observation
because the prenatal eclipse degree is potentially “active” for a lifetime

JUPITERASC

On the natal chart you posted
notice that SOLAR RETURN MARS is partile conjunct natal SATURN
in 5th natal whole sign house

and
transiting node conjuncts natal Mars
and is intensified by the lunar eclipse of mid September 2016

also
the 8 March 2016 total solar eclipse at 19 Pisces opposes your natal Jupiter
23 March 2016 lunar eclipse at 3 Libra conjuncts your natal moon
18 August 2016 lunar eclipse is directly on natal ASC/DESC axis

dd78

Thank you, Jupiterasc, for all the links and the book titles; and for turning my attention to some interesting topics ! the books are probably unavailable to me because I live in Poland (I`m Polish), but I`m about to check youtube tommorow.

**Astrologers agree that _the_**_ prenatal eclipse degree_ is a “sensitive point” of the natal chart
which rewards careful observation
because the prenatal eclipse degree is _potentially_ “active” for a lifetime *

Very interesting - my prenatal eclipse degree is closely concunct AC of my current Jupiter return chart. Does it mean some important events are going to unfold? My progressed axes will align with the angles of this chart in late 2019. And my prenatal eclipse degree sextiles my natal Jupiter by 9 minute orb.

My SA Sun and SA Venus are both in nodal degree now. Actually the two square my natal nodal axis. And my nodal axis is receiving many aspects from transiting planets right now as well. Not to mention the transiting nodes and my progressed moon at 18th degree Cancer and getting closer to my natal nodal degree and sextile my NN.

So my nodal axis seems to be strongly emphasized in many ways right now and it`s going to last for the next 2 years or so ...

I attach the SR chart with my natal on outer wheel
ANd I`ve just realized I had made a mistake!!!:surprised:
I have attached my SR chart on OUTER WHEEL and my NATAL CHART IS in the center!!!
sorry for that!!!

JUPITERASC

I attach my natal chart with sr2015 chart on outer wheel again !
So - just to confirm then :smile:
you are saying that your natal ascendant is Virgo not Leo
If so then 1 September Solar eclipse was conjunct natal ascendant

solar return saturn on outer rim of chart
is partile conjunct natal Mars
Mars is ruler of natal 8th whole sign house
Saturn is ruler of natal 5th and 6th houses

regarding pre-natal eclipse conjunct current Jupiter return chart
keep in mind that as dr. farr often reminds us
that
it is the TOTALITY OF INFLUENCES
(including star influences)
upon a planet or other horoscopic point, that COUNTS,
it is NEVER just 1 astrological indication in isolation that "causes" anything

therefore consult your yearly profection chart
to find the Lord of the Year
the numbers denote age on birthday each year

ProfectionWheel.jpg

dd78

So - just to confirm then :smile:
you are saying that your natal ascendant is Virgo not Leo

Yes, I`m Virgo AC :smile:

If so then 1 September Solar eclipse was conjunct natal ascendant
Yes, in 2016, this year eclipses aspect my natal points as well. But the flavor is different: in Sept.`16 it was about becoming aware of some old situation and guess what: My ex bf (= my son`s father) suddenly appeared on the very day of eclipse and I had to make him clear that it was all over between us forever. He hadn`t really acknowledged it before, as I realized then.:pinched:

solar return saturn on outer rim of chart
is partile conjunct natal Mars
Mars is ruler of natal 8th whole sign house
Saturn is ruler of natal 5th and 6th houses

many of my son`s natal points were aspected as well, both by Saturn and Mars. E.g. at the time of his passing away transiting Neptune opposed his natal Sun, while Saturn-Mars due were squaring it. And there were many more.

regarding pre-natal eclipse conjunct current Jupiter return chart
keep in mind that as dr. farr often reminds us
that it is the TOTALITY OF INFLUENCES
(including star influences)
upon a planet or other horoscopic point, that COUNTS,
it is NEVER just 1 astrological indication in isolation that "causes" anything

therefore consult your yearly profection chart
to find the Lord of the Year
the numbers denote age on birthday each year

Jupiter is going to be the lord of the year 2017-2018.
And, starting from early November 2017, transiting Jupiter is about to make numerous aspects to many points of both my natal chart and Jupiter return chart, including his own position. The same goes for my current Saturn return chart and next Venus and Mercury returns.

So it`s confirmed in many ways.

JUPITERASC

Yes, I`m Virgo AC :smile:
thanks for confirming that :smile:
Yes, in 2016, this year eclipses aspect my natal points as well.
But the flavor is different: in Sept.`16 it was about becoming aware of some old situation
and guess what: My ex bf (= my son`s father) suddenly appeared
on the very day of eclipse
and I had to make him clear that it was all over between us forever.

He hadn`t really acknowledged it before, as I realized then.:pinched:
The symbolism is apparent - your ex bf and son's father, was literally eclipsed
and on the day of the eclipse
keep in mind however, that also
eclipse events may be triggered four days prior to
and/or four days after the actual eclipse
as well as on the day of the eclipse
dependent on the totality of testimonies via transiting planets
particularly transiting planets aspecting the intensified Lord of the Year aka LOY

furthermore
eclipse events commence a theme when a transiting planet
conjuncts the degree of a forthcoming eclipse
and
since eclipses recur at regular intervals on a particular degree
one may check back over the years
and track recurrent themes of particular eclipses

many of my son`s natal points were aspected as well, both by Saturn and Mars. E.g. at the time of his passing away transiting Neptune opposed his natal Sun, while Saturn-Mars due were squaring it. And there were many more.

Jupiter is going to be the lord of the year 2017-2018.
And, starting from early November 2017, transiting Jupiter is about to make numerous aspects
to many points of both my natal chart and Jupiter return chart, including his own position.
The same goes for my current Saturn return chart
and next Venus and Mercury returns.

So it`s confirmed in many ways.
when Jupiter is LOY - Lord of the Year - then not only the condition of natal Jupiter is important
but also the house location as well as sign location of natal Jupiter requires study
Jupiter is traditionally ruler of Sagittarius and Pisces
so the matters of the houses on which Sagittarius and Pisces are placed
are of particular note

dd78

thanks for confirming that :smile:
you`re welcome :smile:

The symbolism is apparent - your ex bf and son's father, was literally eclipsed
and on the day of the eclipse

The eclipse actually made more contacts to his chart, than to mine
I attach his and my natal charts with eclipse on outer circle.

furthermore
eclipse events commence a theme when a transiting planet
conjuncts the degree of a forthcoming eclipse
and
since eclipses recur at regular intervals on a particular degree
one may check back over the years
and track recurrent themes of particular eclipses

maybe I should start another thread about eclipses and their manifestations ?
I can literally flood you with data concerning eclipses, and my other astrological obsevations as well. I can see many connections, but cannot really fully interpret them and that`s the point :sad: It`s like as if I had all vocabularies of the world, but knew nothing about syntax and therefore couldn`t build any sentence of all these single words!

when Jupiter is LOY - Lord of the Year - then not only the condition of natal Jupiter is important
but also the house location as well as sign location of natal Jupiter requires study
Jupiter is traditionally ruler of Sagittarius and Pisces
so the matters of the houses on which Sagittarius and Pisces are placed
are of particular note

I can start a thread on my natal Jupiter and current Jupiter return. Jupiter rules my 4th and 7th houses, and these houses are also being transited by other planets, e.g. transiting Neptune (in4th hs natally) is currently transiting my 7th hs.
It`s too complicated to my amateur eye:wink:

Attachments

• Pt+eclipse.GIF
    Pt+eclipse.GIF
    100.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

you`re welcome :smile:
The eclipse actually made more contacts to his chart, than to mine
I attach his and my natal charts with eclipse on outer circle.

maybe I should start another thread about eclipses and their manifestations ?
I can literally flood you with data concerning eclipses, and my other astrological obsevations as well. I can see many connections, but cannot really fully interpret them and that`s the point :sad: It`s like as if I had all vocabularies of the world, but knew nothing about syntax and therefore couldn`t build any sentence of all these single words!
I can start a thread on my natal Jupiter and current Jupiter return. Jupiter rules my 4th and 7th houses, and these houses are also being transited by other planets, e.g. transiting Neptune (in4th hs natally) is currently transiting my 7th hs.
It`s too complicated to my amateur eye:wink:
It's fine to continue as we are with this thread
but it is your choice if you would like to begin another thread

meanwhile
since you said you are having difficulty with interpreting the data
these are some
FOUNDATION BASICS
to assist with delineation

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the AREA OF LIFE
in which the planet acts

as well as
how STRONGLY the planet is able to carry out its significations aka ACT

houses-labeled.gif

and then

the QUALITY of the planet's expression
is influenced by
the SIGN LOCATION of the PLANET

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

and

dependent on time of birth
one of the twelve SIGNS
is pinned on each of the 12 basic 'houses'
the location of each SIGN on each individual natal chart
is comparable to an ENVIRONMENT and is NEUTRAL
and is neither weak nor strong nor partial
analogy of a theatrical performance or 'play' is useful

we have

12 basic SIGNS as 'backdrops'
to the theatre or movie of a natal chart
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio,
Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

THOSE SIGNS are IMPARTIAL and NEUTRAL

for example
a cactus thrives in sandy environments with blazing sun
and
cannot survive when placed in nutrient rich soil in shade

BUT

sand IS NOT partial to cacti
sand is NEUTRAL

another example:
a mushroom thrives when placed in nutrient rich soil in darkness
and cannot survive when placed in sand in harsh sun

BUT
a nutrient rich ground environment is NEUTRAL and is not PARTIAL to mushrooms

to be clear then:
Signs are COMPARABLE to an ENVIRONMENT
an environment is IMPARTIAL
SIGNS are neither weak nor strong
SIGNS are NEUTRAL

each 'house' aka 'scene'
features planets as 'actors'
within any one of the 12 basic 'scenes' or 'houses'
'performing' before the 'backdrop' of the 12 'signs'

for example
Venus and Jupiter are 'good people'
Mars and Saturn are traditionally 'bad people'
Mercury can be sometimes good
sometimes not so good
dependent on the company Mercury keeps

Scenes often 'merge' taking into account that planets in each others houses influence the 'script'

and then also

we have "travelling players"
also known as transiting planets
putting in temporary appearances

for example
transiting MOON is on stage approximately only 2.5 days
before travelling on to the next scene aka house

MERCURY appears "for one week only" then travels to the next scene

after nineteen days VENUS goes to the next house aks scene

SUN is on the scene aka house for a month
MARS fifty-seven days
JUPITER a year
SATURN two and a half years

an analysis may be as complex or as basic as one prefers

dd78

It's fine to continue as we are with this thread
but it is your choice if you would like to begin another thread
I can continue with this one and simply start another one after all. I mean this one was supposed to be about some complex configurations in SR chart, like the Yod.
So the title of this thread is quite misleading .
But I guess right now I`m still too busy with some necessary official and/or rather unpleasant communications. Any new threads can wait a while.

meanwhile
since you said you are having difficulty with interpreting the data
these are some FOUNDATION BASICS
to assist with delineation
A PLANET acts
A HOUSE shows the AREA OF LIFE
in which the planet acts
as well as
how STRONGLY the planet is able to carry out its significations aka ACT
and then
the QUALITY of the planet's expression
is influenced by
the SIGN LOCATION of the PLANET
and
dependent on time of birth
one of the twelve SIGNS
is pinned on each of the 12 basic 'houses'
the location of each SIGN on each individual natal chart
is comparable to an ENVIRONMENT and is NEUTRAL
and is neither weak nor strong nor partial
analogy of a theatrical performance or 'play' is useful
we have
12 basic SIGNS as 'backdrops'
to the theatre or movie of a natal chart
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio,
Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
THOSE SIGNS are IMPARTIAL and NEUTRAL
for example
a cactus thrives in sandy environments with blazing sun
and
cannot survive when placed in nutrient rich soil in shade
BUT
sand IS NOT partial to cacti
sand is NEUTRAL
another example:
a mushroom thrives when placed in nutrient rich soil in darkness
and cannot survive when placed in sand in harsh sun
BUT
a nutrient rich ground environment is NEUTRAL and is not PARTIAL to mushrooms
to be clear then:
Signs are COMPARABLE to an ENVIRONMENT
an environment is IMPARTIAL
SIGNS are neither weak nor strong
SIGNS are NEUTRAL
each 'house' aka 'scene'
features planets as 'actors'
within any one of the 12 basic 'scenes' or 'houses'
'performing' before the 'backdrop' of the 12 'signs'
for example
Venus and Jupiter are 'good people'
Mars and Saturn are traditionally 'bad people'
Mercury can be sometimes good
sometimes not so good
dependent on the company Mercury keeps
Scenes often 'merge' taking into account that planets in each others houses influence the 'script'
and then also
we have "travelling players"
also known as transiting planets
putting in temporary appearances
for example
transiting MOON is on stage approximately only 2.5 days
before travelling on to the next scene aka house
MERCURY appears "for one week only" then travels to the next scene
after nineteen days VENUS goes to the next house aks scene
SUN is on the scene aka house for a month
MARS fifty-seven days
JUPITER a year
SATURN two and a half years
an analysis may be as complex or as basic as one prefers
I already know all that, but I`m always glad to get more and more information from as many different sources as possible. Simply because every time generally the same set of data is put in other words. Therefore there`s always something new into it: approach, examples, metaphors and so on. So every time it`s a valueable piece of knowledge to me.

By "sentences" I meant compound sentences. In my understanding, compound sentences are like chart aspects. And complex-compound sentences are like chart configurations that include more than just one planet - house - sign 'entities' (= like subject - predicate- propositional phrase in a simple sentence) interconnected by aspects ( = like clauses in their syntactic structure).

The basic meaning of a planet -house- sign combination is only one clause = simple sentence to me, e.g.:

My progressed Mars is now in Capricorn (Mars-Saturn again!) and I can say the following is very accurate in my case:

Mars (action, sports, energy,) in fifth house (hobbies) / Capricorn ( restriction/structure) = I`ve taken up training on a regular basis, because it makes me feel good/ relieve stress, and because I`m motivated to achieve results ( like being able to run faster, jump higher, perform a handwalk etc.) and be happy about them. BUT: my training used to be restricted because my boy needed my care ( he was born heavily disabled) and I was really very busy with it and exhausted at times
Other, less pleasant delineations of this combination are obviously correct in my case as well :devil:

And on a footnote :
The 'actors-scene-plot' metaphor is definitely much better, for it`s easy to understand, even to a child. Not everyone is into grammar, but to me astrology is about building complex sentences and even stories out of astrological symbols (to be found in various "dictionaries" like the one above) and other knowledge.
And this in fact is the very art of storytelling to me. One could write an excellent drama script out of my life story, really :lol:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I can continue with this one and simply start another one after all. I mean this one was supposed to be about some complex configurations in SR chart, like the Yod.
One might search the forum for some information on eclipses or Jupiter returns etc. , but wouldn`t find them here easily because of mismatched keywords.
But I guess right now I`m still too busy with some necessary official and/or rather unpleasant communications. Any new threads can wait a while....

And on a footnote :
The 'actors-scene-plot' metaphor is definitely much better, for it`s easy to understand, even to a child. Not everyone is into grammar, but to me astrology is about building complex sentences and even stories out of astrological symbols (to be found in various "dictionaries" like the one above) and other knowledge.
And this in fact is the very art of storytelling to me. One could write an excellent drama script out of my life story, really :lol:
Good idea
Meanwhile some eclipse discussion for you from a December 2011 discussion thread
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43774&highlight=eclipse

StillOne, there is a very recent example happening days ago. Here are links to two threads discussing gemini59's experiences with very recent Mercury Retrograde that combined with the recent lunar eclipse and transiting Mars aspecting gemini59's natal Jupiter included in the mix
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=340529#post340529

Mercury seems to affect everyone differently dependent on the house position and aspects of natal mercury as well as house position and aspects of transiting Mercury and your story is a great validation of the phenomenon.

We had a full moon lunar total eclipse literally just seven hours ago as well and when I looked at your chart just now I notice it conjuncted your natal Sun within four degrees on the 3rd house/9th house axis. You say your truck was totaled on November 6th? On that day Transiting Mars was just separating from a square to your Natal Jupiter and the square is within three degrees away from when it was exact :smile:
and
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43367
one possible answer to your question socrates involves a GEMINI SUN in the 3rd house within orb of the total lunar eclipse that occurred just nine hours ago.

What is intriguing is that when gemini59's chart is looked at, the current Mercury Retrograde is clearly linked in with the total lunar eclipse so here's a link to the thread which also gives a link to the natal chart in question
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42721 “Mercury retrograde November 23rd”

gemini59 writes:

gemini59 tells us that their truck was totaled on Nov 6th the day after Mercury went into its shadow period. Mercury was at 5 Sagittarius the day the truck was totaled. Also transiting Mars was just three degrees past and separating from an exact square to gemini59's natal Jupiter, (ruler of gemini59's 9th house and in which, five weeks after the truck was totaled, (Note that gemini59 describes the truck as having been 'totaled' and the eclipse in question is a total one) the transiting Sun opposed gemini59's natal sun at the time of the eclipse today on 10 December 2011and Mercury Retrograde has returned to the degree at which the truck was 'totaled'

Looking at the chart we find that gemini59's Sun is at 22 Gemini 28 which is within four degrees of the full moon total eclipse degree Moon 18Gemini/Sun 18 Sagittarius

Furthermore gemini59's Sun is located in the 3rd house so today's full moon total eclipse occurred on the 3rd/9th axis of this natal chart.
Mercury, domicile ruler of the eclipse had at the time of the eclipse retrograded back to the exact degree it had occupied at the time the truck was totaled.

the foregoing events clearly show
(a) how eclipse effects can be triggered before as well as after the actual eclipse

(b) how Mercury Retrograde effects begin during the shadow period
(c) how in this case, Mercury Retrograde effects linked to transport and/or travel are clearly linked and/or combined with the effects of a total lunar eclipse occurring on a Mercury ruled Sun located in a Mercury ruled third house

dd78

Good idea

Really? But this story is still unfolding, this year especially. Because of this year`s eclipses and dynamic aspects to my natal and return charts.

Meanwhile some eclipse discussion for you from a December 2011 discussion thread
at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43774&highlight=eclipse

and
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43367
Thank you, I`ll check these links out as soon as I`m finished with those previously provided . As I can see, there was an eclipse about 2 days before my birthday , so it`s even more interesting to me.

according to BILL MERIDIAN

“Eclipse paths are an astrological technique that can pin point important areas on the surface of the earth for you individually. When you were born there had to be an eclipse near your birth. By a method developed in the 1930's by Lorne Edward Johndhro of California, which he later passed on to Charles A Jayne Junior of New York, we can determine which eclipse is your eclipse path. This could be an area that could be very important to you during your life, whether you go there or not. People from that area, ideas from that area, products from that area, can be very important to you. If you are like me, you wind up living right under your eclipse path!”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQ...eature=related
Bill Meridian has written a book "Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths"
in which he details this technique and which he discusses on the video link

an eclipse thread that may be of interest to you is at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...light=eclipses

I`ve just listened to Bill Meridian`s clips on Youtube.

Very interesting I didn`t know astrocartography has so much to do with eclipses!

Celeste Teals book ECLIPSES is packed with interesting data
and is available on amazon

I`m very lucky to have B. Brady`s "The eagle and the lark" and C.Teal`s "Identifying planetary triggers". These two books are extremely useful to me. But no paperback is available here - e-books and scans are all I can get. There`s a lot on eclipses and nodal contacts in these books, but it`s generally all I know.

So, please correct me if I`m wrong with the following:

As far as I can remember from the clips:

1. Metonic series are more important than Saros series and particular points of a chart activated by the same Saros are less important and "hot" , than those activated by the same metonic series . A metonic series comes in 5 cycles affecting only one or two houses of a chart, and brings various experiences into these houses. But the quality of these experiences is determined by particular Saros families involved.

And from affected individual`s point of view it looks like a story unfolding with every next metonic series, then the cycle ends and the story starts unfolding in some other areas of a chart.

But the script is provided by Saros alone and the set - by natal chart. What about actors? The eclipse comes with some guest stars, but they are capricious celebs and choose only few on the set to interact with?:biggrin:

If so, then some Saros families repeatedly affect the same areas/points of my chart. And it`s happening right now.
It feels like the cosmos is nudging me to correct/redo something, so the epilogue of the story is different.

Am I right?
How often does something like that happen, statisticly?

2. sometimes eclipses work before they actually occur, sometimes later. It checks out in my case. I`ll provide some examples later. But does it apply to pre- and postnatal eclipses?
Does one consider more than one pre- and/or postnatal eclipses to check upon areas of Earth one could connect to in order for the given story to unfold? Relocating would change one`s chart, so would the synastry between eclipse and natal chart change as well?

3. B. Meridian talks about 15th degree fixed as a midpoint between two Aries points. What about orb?

Does it relate to the eclipse phenomenon? Obviously, if there are many squares in a chart, some eclipses usually make multiple contacts to natal positions and midpoints in this chart. So the eclipse is much stronger for the chart owner. Is that all?