is it over between me and him?

summer92

I met someone 2 weeks ago and it felt like an instant connection.He's older and initially I didn't like him,but I started liking him,however we started arguing a lot over such a short period of time.

It's put me off the whole dating situation for a while because this happened because of me,and I'm back to thinking that I will never be good enough for anyone.

The opposition between the two shows that we'll get together and then move apart in 7 units (i'm guessing days?)

He has exams going on atm so the 9th placement would explain it

I have a feeling he'll meet someone soon with the jupiter in cancer on the 7th.
I think its not over yet,but we'll get together and then move away

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_is_it_over_between_me_and_him_hp.77145.1978.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_is_it_over_between_me_and_him_hp.77145.1978.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 31

IleneK

Premium Member
It doesn't look too promising for a couple of reasons. He/Moon is clearly the strong one here, placed in its dignity, while you/Saturn are not, as Saturn is peregrine, that is, perhaps unanchored, seeking safe harbor. The reception between you is telling, as he/Moon does not receive you well. This is suggested as you/Saturn are in the sign of his/Moon's fall.

And yet, Moon does apply to an aspect with Saturn. This suggests a coming together. The only problem is that it is an opposition which points to your getting together, but not happily and also quite likely to come apart. Perhaps exalted Jupiter in Cancer in his/7th house may be the reason why?

But the fact that this does not work out has nothing to do with whether you are good enough for anything including a relationship.
It has to do with the natural, ongoing culling process that all individuals go through, especially when we are young, but really always through life. So do not make up an untrue story about yourself and your value that only creates additional pain on top of the real pain of perhaps not being a complementary fit for this fellow. Especially after two weeks.

I think just taking a few, slow, deep breaths are in order. Your essential, true, deepest nature is and always has been pure goodness. Please do not ever forget that.

Very best to you.