Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 12-21-2007, 08:25 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to isismagdalenne
Daughter's natal chart

Hi,
I am extremely novice to astrology. I looked at my daughter's chart on astrodienst.com. There are alot of red lines in it. Do I need to be worried about this? I dont want her to have a hard life or anything. She's
May 10, 2003
7:37 AM central time
Peoria IL, USA

Unread 12-21-2007, 11:53 PM

Re: Daughter's natal chart

I must say, the angles are quite strong in this chart in that there is a planet with eight degrees or less of each one--Saturn is loosely conjunct the Ascendant, the Moon is loosely conjunct the Nadir, Pluto is tightly conjunct the Descendant, and Uranus is loosely conjunct the Midheaven. These planets don't form a T-square, though, since they don't square each other; Saturn opposes Pluto and the Moon tightly opposes Uranus, but Saturn does not square the Moon, the Moon does not square Pluto, Pluto does not square Uranus, and Uranus does not square Saturn. In fact, Saturn forms a nice out-of-sign sextile with the Moon and forms a similar out-of-sign trine to Uranus, so she's got the power of planets on her angles without a lot of the stress

The red lines that you are seeing are pretty much all part of the same T-square configuration; however, two out of the three "points" of the triangle are "doubled up" with a conjunction, so she has the combined energies of two planets at these points. This particular configuration is known as an "achievement triangle," by the way, because the dynamic energy inherent in the stressful configuration often spurs the native to pursue his or her goals and make great strides in the material world...

Squares can be difficult aspects descriptive of inner tension, but fortunately, the tension has an outlet here--the point opposite the Sun-Mercury apex.

I'd mostly focus upon Mercury, because although the Sun is within the ten-degree orb Astrodienst provides, I consider this to be a rather large orb. The tighter aspects are the most potent, so they should be the ones you really focus on. The Mars-Jupiter opposition is the tightest aspect in this configuration, followed by Neptune-Mercury square.

Now, let's look at the Sabian symbol opposite apex Mercury:

Quote:
Scorpio 15:
Children playing around five mounds of sand.
I believe the five mounds may be indicative of the five senses, or else of the five points of the pentacle; since the children are playing around these five mounds of sand without any apparent awareness of their significance or power, perhaps they are simple used to this energy and do not need to formally acknowledge it.

The Sabian symbols can be an insightful tool, but they can be a bit cryptic sometimes; you need to use your intuition to unlock the key.

All in all, I wouldn't be too concerned with her chart; a presence of difficult aspects do not necessarily indicate a difficult life, nor do a presence of harmonious aspects necessarily indicate an easy life. Yet would such an "easy" life even be desirable, if it is her soul's intention to learn and grow in this lifetime? Your daughter chose you, the family into which she would be born, even the hour and minute she would arrive on this planet, when the celestial rays were in perfect alignment with her individual karma or energies--whichever way you prefer to conceptualize. There are no mistakes, and there is no need to worry about the energies she chose to embody within this lifetime; she knows what she is doing, and she would never be given more than she can handle.

Besides, she's got some nice harmonious aspects to compensate for the difficult ones, so I'd say this chart is pretty well-balanced.

Arian Maverick

Last edited by Arian Maverick; 12-21-2007 at 11:58 PM.
Unread 12-22-2007, 05:52 PM

Yes I think this is well-balanced too, although she will have a tendency to overdo everything and will need to learn how to control her tremendous energy, and her tongue. You can expect her to let you know exactly what is on her mind, not always in a tactful manner.

Regardless of the problems that will develop through the Fixed T-Square - extravagant tastes, Venus is sextile Saturn and this aspect always enables the person to assess what they did wrong and make adjustments accordingly. That aspect is most certainly protective, and financially it is auspicious.

She will probably want to follow an athletic path, and also some abstruse path such as writing. There is an exact Quintile between Mercury and Uranus which is tremendously creative so you should encourage her in the arts - creative writing, drawing, painting, pottery etc.

It's a pretty good chart - I wouldn't worry too much ...
Unread 12-27-2007, 02:50 PM

Thanks you guys. That doesnt sound so bad, and actually it already sounds like her. LOL shes only four, but the overdoing things part is for sure already in play. Shes a super drama queen! And thats cool about the writing.
I write. It runs in my family, my sister writes, my 2 cousins are published and my grandmother wrote also. I feel much better. Thanks.
Unread 12-29-2007, 04:34 AM

I'm sorry! I just realized that I've put the wrong time zone in the Astro 123 chart! Please forgive me! (how embarrassing)

I'll have to start over again now...
Unread 12-29-2007, 05:33 AM

Again, I must apoligize for my earlier mistake. Like you, I'm a student of astrology.

okay, here's the corrected info:

The themes are still relationships and taking initiative.

Venus in Aries (11th house) and Uranus in Pisces (10 house) is still the focus of her chart.

She still has intercepted signs, Aries - Libra, and duplicated signs, Leo-Aquarius.

[Intercepted] Aries still indicates issues with initiative and ambition, but it effects her relationships with friends and aquaintences. Eris, the dwarf planet of discord & inspiration is there, so she will need guidance in this area.[Intercepted] Libra (in the 5th house) still indicates issues with sharing, partnerships, and getting along.

Leo Jupiter in the 3rd house will still have to balance out its energy with the Aquarian Mars & Neptune. The key to doing this relys on retrograde Mercury (communication) and her Sun (ego, identity). She will need lots of encouragement with communication and (when she gets older) transportation.

Retrograde Chiron, Nessus, and Persephone are still in the 8th house. And all indicates a weakness when dealing with others, other people's money, and picking a romantic partner. As long as you teach her when she is young, then she will pick the right people.

Ceres is still in the 12th house, so she will need lots of nurturing. Communication will be very important to her, so keep the lines open when she gets older. If she rejects your nurturing, please be there for her. She will need people to be there for her. I'm a little bothered that her sun is closely conjuncting Sedna, minor planet of betrayal, ocean, and marine animals. I think teaching her to trust you and communicate with you is going to be important to keep her safe. On the positive side, the sun (identity), ceres (charity), and Sedna (ocean, marine animals) could also means she becomes an environmentalist when she gets older.
Unread 01-05-2008, 02:01 PM

I dont see your first post on it, Kadi , that you said you mistaked the time zone. So I guess I wouldnt have known the difference The other 2 posters are still correct then?

Tags
chart, daughter, natal