my vedic chart - relationship/studies prediction

summer92

hello there
being originally indian I thought I'd give vedic astrology a try although I don't know how to interpret it (can do western astrology due to practice)

relationship wise - i know i'm very young and have time to meet people,but anytime I do meet someone they turn out to be unavailable or it's bad timing.I met someone last year,but he had to move out of the country for school.I'd really like to know if there is any chance I'll meet someone soon and what period it might be.

Career wise - I'm usually quite motivated with my course and work,but my health problems have put me off a lot.It's usually related to my stomach and cycles,which have been getting worse as of recent resulting me in missing lectures and classes.

If I could interpret it myself I would,but if anyone here can please guide me I'd really appreciate it.

when I had my chart read years ago,they said I'd marry early and that I had Raja Yoga.also that I had the luck of Lord Ganesh by my side at all times.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_08_kai.29722.23613.jpg
    astro_2gw_08_kai.29722.23613.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 63

gautam

Dear you have many good yogas (combination )

good knowledge of computer or work related to pc or commerce .

But your love or marriage life not will be very good .

You will be high achiever .

Ok :)

Last edited:

summer92

Dear you have many good yogas (combustion )

good knowledge of computer or work related to pc or commerce .

But your love or marriage life not will be very good .

You will be high achiever .

Ok :)

thank you sir

is there any chance of me getting in a relationship anytime soon? and why no good married life? :(

R

rishimanglesh

As mentioned above, you have very good yogas and will do very well in life.
For Love & Career, the current mahadasha lord Mercury is very important planet which is weak due to debilitation and low shadbala. You still have rajyoga but results will be weaker due to mercury karakatwa thus affect your studies.

Due to malefic Rahu in 1st house in natal chart, debilitated Mahadasha lord with 6 house lord and Rahu conjugation of Saturn (nakshatra lord of mahadasha lord) will give you weak health till mid 2014.

I must say that with association of trikona lords with 10th house gives you strong raja yoga. You may settle very well in your career by 2018.

Regards

summer92

As mentioned above, you have very good yogas and will do very well in life.
For Love & Career, the current mahadasha lord Mercury is very important planet which is weak due to debilitation and low shadbala. You still have rajyoga but results will be weaker due to mercury karakatwa thus affect your studies.

Due to malefic Rahu in 1st house in natal chart, debilitated Mahadasha lord with 6 house lord and Rahu conjugation of Saturn (nakshatra lord of mahadasha lord) will give you weak health till mid 2014.

I must say that with association of trikona lords with 10th house gives you strong raja yoga. You may settle very well in your career by 2018.

Regards

thank you sir

is there any chance of getting married/finding relationship anytime soon? i have exams in may which are crucial and will decide my career and i'm scared i'll fail them

thank you so much

Virinchi

you'll marry early.. between 23-25 yrs age.
but your're now 20 and its too early to look for a relation i guess.
anyway it will come to you itself soon, dont have to look for it desperately.

any career related to math, calculations, accounts, commerce is good.
your present dasa of mercury bw 2011-28 shows your inclination more towards marriage than career.
you've set your expectations in this issue somewhat higher and when you realize that your partner is not upto them, you'll end up disappointed

just let it come.. dont run towards it

2014 june - 2015 june.. this period will be disturbing in all aspects of life.
after this, you'll find stabilty

summer92

your present dasa of mercury bw 2011-28 shows your inclination more towards marriage than career.
you've set your expectations in this issue somewhat higher and when you realize that your partner is not upto them, you'll end up disappointed

thank you so much virinchi!
this is quite scary - but yes I'm doing a course related to maths and calculations.
the disturbing period is quite scary - I hope it won't affect my family and it's not related to death or anything

ibmfreak

thank you so much virinchi!
this is quite scary - but yes I'm doing a course related to maths and calculations.
the disturbing period is quite scary - I hope it won't affect my family and it's not related to death or anything

As per your private message, these are my thoughts.

Firstly rahu in your case is not malefic, it sits in the dhanu rashi and is exalted here. This rahu will infact multiply the lagna lords power. Wear a natural yellow sapphire in the index finger in gold.
As far as your finances are concerned you have nothing to worry

1. Lord of wealth saturn sitting in the house of wealth which aspects the 4th house and the 11th house of unlimited gains. Money should be in free flow all your life.
2. Shani aspecting sun might be cause problems with father.
3. Lagna lord Jupiter owner of kendra and trikona in the 9th house of fortune. You are blessed. You are pious come from good family and this is because of your purva punya. This guru is yogkaraka and will give you a lot of benefit especially in decision making.
4. Ketu in the 7th house could mean unsatisfactory benefits from maritial relationships. Ketu is emptyness or creates hurdles in the house it sits. 7th house is the house of romance and marriage.
Solution is ganpati aradhana. Wear a small ganpati pendant and do ganpati aradhana.You will see the difference.

This is good time for education pursuits and career as you are running through mercury mahadasha. The period from feb 2013 to 11th april 2013 is not good. After 24/8/2013 you will find what you are looking for.
Wait for the time to come and in the meantime just follow the remedies. Good Luck.

summer92

As per your private message, these are my thoughts.

Firstly rahu in your case is not malefic, it sits in the dhanu rashi and is exalted here. This rahu will infact multiply the lagna lords power. Wear a natural yellow sapphire in the index finger in gold.
As far as your finances are concerned you have nothing to worry

1. Lord of wealth saturn sitting in the house of wealth which aspects the 4th house and the 11th house of unlimited gains. Money should be in free flow all your life.
2. Shani aspecting sun might be cause problems with father.
3. Lagna lord Jupiter owner of kendra and trikona in the 9th house of fortune. You are blessed. You are pious come from good family and this is because of your purva punya. This guru is yogkaraka and will give you a lot of benefit especially in decision making.
4. Ketu in the 7th house could mean unsatisfactory benefits from maritial relationships. Ketu is emptyness or creates hurdles in the house it sits. 7th house is the house of romance and marriage.
Solution is ganpati aradhana. Wear a small ganpati pendant and do ganpati aradhana.You will see the difference.

This is good time for education pursuits and career as you are running through mercury mahadasha. The period from feb 2013 to 11th april 2013 is not good. After 24/8/2013 you will find what you are looking for.
Wait for the time to come and in the meantime just follow the remedies. Good Luck.

hi there!
wow yes,my parents told me that till my birthday it's a bad time,but can u please explain why :/ like after the 11th of April how does it get better?

thank you so much

ps : i'm wearing a yellow sapphire ring however it's silver x

summer92

Vrinchi! Hello there! Okay,so I had bought an online interpretation of my vedic chart and I was told that 2014 - 2015 would be bad,but 2015 + would be very good career wise

I've been in a bad condition recently,as I've been unlucky finding jobs,and I've been sweating myself over graduation next year.I think that I might end up being a failure and not get a job (timing is worse,as I graduate in July 2014).

I have looked everywhere for why 2014-2015 would be bad,but can't find the exact combination of the planets that are involved in it.If you could pleease guide me a website to look into these details (or even better let me know why this will happen? I'm scared that I might lsoe my family members or be a failure in this period).

thankss!

ibmfreak

Did you do the Ganpati Aradhana and are you wearing the yellow sapphire. Try those solutions the fear will go. It could possible that you are not giving 100%.

summer92

Did you do the Ganpati Aradhana and are you wearing the yellow sapphire. Try those solutions the fear will go. It could possible that you are not giving 100%.

Hi IBMfreak

I do have a yellow sapphire ring placed on my right ring finger.I bought it last year around August after I was recommended by a guruji who told my parents about it.

I did the Ganpati Aradhana for a couple of days when you suggested,but I couldn't continue as I had a huge breakdown during my exams.

I'm in a bad condition these days as I have a fully blown eating disorder.I'm not sure how it came up as I used to eat before (and feel guilty),but ever since the exams got over I've been feeling guilty.I passed and scored decent,but I hate how I let the nerves get the best of me.There's also work,everything seems to slip out of my hand.I nearly got a job,and had to back out of it as a coursemate got it in the end (it was down to the two of us.I let him know about the position weeks ago,as I had no idea he would apply for it).

ibmfreak

Hi IBMfreak

I do have a yellow sapphire ring placed on my right ring finger.I bought it last year around August after I was recommended by a guruji who told my parents about it.

I did the Ganpati Aradhana for a couple of days when you suggested,but I couldn't continue as I had a huge breakdown during my exams.

I'm in a bad condition these days as I have a fully blown eating disorder.I'm not sure how it came up as I used to eat before (and feel guilty),but ever since the exams got over I've been feeling guilty.I passed and scored decent,but I hate how I let the nerves get the best of me.There's also work,everything seems to slip out of my hand.I nearly got a job,and had to back out of it as a coursemate got it in the end (it was down to the two of us.I let him know about the position weeks ago,as I had no idea he would apply for it).

Moon rules the mind, Mind rules the body. You need to keep on doing the Ganpati aradhana for Rahu and Ketu. Rahu in first house makes you demand more or make you compulsive. Try to meditate. As discussed You are a Dhanu Ascendant which means mercury suffers from kendradhipati dosha. You might sometimes feel you are being taken advantage of. Anyways About the job, dhanu ascendants always aim high and reach at high posts see the bow and the arrow. Its interesting that you lost we need to check your friends chart. In your case Karma lord aspects House of Karma and is placed with Sun and Venus. So don't see a reason for failure it could be more of an sacrifice then a loss. As the yogakaraka jupiter sits in 10th house in d10, with mercury in 3rd house in d9 I think any job related to communication or accountancy or were short journeys are involved can gain benefits. Education wise nothing to worry. Health remember ganpati stotram and try to get a Guru for yourself. I currently reading a book called King of Knowledge and that is written by Iskcon if you have in your area. Its very nice. Good Luck.

summer92

Moon rules the mind, Mind rules the body. You need to keep on doing the Ganpati aradhana for Rahu and Ketu. Rahu in first house makes you demand more or make you compulsive. Try to meditate. As discussed You are a Dhanu Ascendant which means mercury suffers from kendradhipati dosha. You might sometimes feel you are being taken advantage of. Anyways About the job, dhanu ascendants always aim high and reach at high posts see the bow and the arrow. Its interesting that you lost we need to check your friends chart. In your case Karma lord aspects House of Karma and is placed with Sun and Venus. So don't see a reason for failure it could be more of an sacrifice then a loss. As the yogakaraka jupiter sits in 10th house in d10, with mercury in 3rd house in d9 I think any job related to communication or accountancy or were short journeys are involved can gain benefits. Education wise nothing to worry. Health remember ganpati stotram and try to get a Guru for yourself. I currently reading a book called King of Knowledge and that is written by Iskcon if you have in your area. Its very nice. Good Luck.

hi ibmfreak

thank you for explaining.I will continue to pray to Ganpati.

it's been happening a lot to me

i will explain.from sept 2012 - dec 2012 it was a good period study wise,as I was consistent,and I scored well.However from around February things turned bad.I had my first job interview,panicked and missed out on that.My exams scared me and I was worried sick.I did all my revision beforehand,but the anxiety stopped me from actually revising days before the exam (eg: would have thoroughly revised 25 days before the exam,but incapable of revising 3 days before the exam because of nerves).I applied for several jobs and never got anything.

I've also been struggling with an eating disorder and I'm very preoccupied with my body.It's gotten worse lately,and I haven't opened up to my family although they have noticed my behaviour.

I'm incredibly scared as I will graduate next year and was hoping to find a job immediately in July as I don't want to come back to India for a bit,but instead try find a job in England (where I've been studying).It seems likely though with my current success rate.

ibmfreak

hi ibmfreak

thank you for explaining.I will continue to pray to Ganpati.

it's been happening a lot to me

i will explain.from sept 2012 - dec 2012 it was a good period study wise,as I was consistent,and I scored well.However from around February things turned bad.I had my first job interview,panicked and missed out on that.My exams scared me and I was worried sick.I did all my revision beforehand,but the anxiety stopped me from actually revising days before the exam (eg: would have thoroughly revised 25 days before the exam,but incapable of revising 3 days before the exam because of nerves).I applied for several jobs and never got anything.

I've also been struggling with an eating disorder and I'm very preoccupied with my body.It's gotten worse lately,and I haven't opened up to my family although they have noticed my behaviour.

I'm incredibly scared as I will graduate next year and was hoping to find a job immediately in July as I don't want to come back to India for a bit,but instead try find a job in England (where I've been studying).It seems likely though with my current success rate.

Sister your question should have been, Will I stay abroad and not will I get a job or complete your education. If someone today gave you citizenship will you care if you had the former wishes fulfilled. The hidden target is because of rahu in the first house. To live abroad you need connection of malefic like rahu and lagna lord and a weak 4th house. 4th house denotes motherland. You have a strong 4th house.
Good luck with your target remember there are things in your control, our decisions and when the way we implement them and timing of it.
Give your best in studies or work on your communication to get better prospects, don't worry about the fruit. Its not in our hands. Leave something for God :)

To pacify Rahu do Ganpati Jap he is Vignaharta or Problem Solver. Age sab Allah Malik.

summer92

Sister your question should have been, Will I stay abroad and not will I get a job or complete your education. If someone today gave you citizenship will you care if you had the former wishes fulfilled. The hidden target is because of rahu in the first house. To live abroad you need connection of malefic like rahu and lagna lord and a weak 4th house. 4th house denotes motherland. You have a strong 4th house.
Good luck with your target remember there are things in your control, our decisions and when the way we implement them and timing of it.
Give your best in studies or work on your communication to get better prospects, don't worry about the fruit. Its not in our hands. Leave something for God :)

To pacify Rahu do Ganpati Jap he is Vignaharta or Problem Solver. Age sab Allah Malik.

Hi IBM freak,sorry to reply back this late

I'm just very very worried.I was forced to take Engineering by my family,as I was good at Science in school,but soon my interest went down and now I have little to no interest.It kills me as I've always been an overachiever at school,but that's because I genuinely loved what I did.Now a days,I procrastinate as Im studying something I absolutely hate and my parents spent a lot of money to teach me.

I don't know what to do.I'd hate to live my life working on something I hate.This is why I think my job opportunities and future will be bleak.Nothing looks promising right now.