Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

Hello folks!

How do I improve my love life? What chart can I upload. I will be grateful for all your help as this is always on my mind and now getting me down so your help would be highly hugely appreciated 😍😍😍😍

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:44 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

Any help would be amazing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-09-2020, 02:12 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,509
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

How about your natal and a progressed chart, with transits?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

https://imgur.com/a/ir4FoKk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-09-2020, 04:31 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
How about your natal and a progressed chart, with transits?
Thank you ElanaJ

I have uploaded a chart. Will this chart be ok?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-09-2020)
  #6  
Unread 03-09-2020, 04:41 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,509
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

In effect you are asking How can I find a permanent romantic partner, right?
You aren't just asking about a love affair.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
In effect you are asking How can I find a permanent romantic partner, right?
You aren't just asking about a love affair.
Thatís right, a permanent romantic partner. It just doesnít seem to happen for me. Like thereís a blockage
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-09-2020, 05:24 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,509
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

A permanent partner would be the 7th house, ruled by mars.
And look what is transiting right now over your natal mars!
For the moment, Saturn/pluto are pushing you forward, and at the same time blocking you.
Before you find someone permanent, they will have to move on.
Your progressed sun is opposing natal moon, so you are yearning, but first you will have to learn the lesson Saturn and pluto want to give you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
A permanent partner would be the 7th house, ruled by mars.
And look what is transiting right now over your natal mars!
For the moment, Saturn/pluto are pushing you forward, and at the same time blocking you.
Before you find someone permanent, they will have to move on.
Your progressed sun is opposing natal moon, so you are yearning, but first you will have to learn the lesson Saturn and pluto want to give you.
What is the lesson? Saturn is backing off for a few months into Aquarius and next year will be in Aquarius finally leaving cap. Then will it be a good time to meet someone for a permanent or can I start when Saturn leaves temporarily? I donít have anyone new but I can start looking. The trouble is when I look itís all bad boys after a thing or two. I never meet a decent person. Ever.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-09-2020, 06:11 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,509
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

You have to consider what Saturn and pluto mean, what do they impose?. Look there for the lessons you have to learn.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-09-2020, 06:29 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
You have to consider what Saturn and pluto mean, what do they impose?. Look there for the lessons you have to learn.
Ok thanks 😊
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-09-2020)
  #12  
Unread 03-09-2020, 06:54 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

If anyone else has any insights they are most welcome to discuss 😊
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-11-2020, 10:18 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

Would be grateful if anyone could share their thoughts/insights too? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-11-2020, 10:35 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 4,801
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

This is a very cuspy ASC. Was your birth time rounded? Or is it down to the minute?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-11-2020, 11:17 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
This is a very cuspy ASC. Was your birth time rounded? Or is it down to the minute?
Hey Bunraku 😊

My birth time is correct. I used to think it was wrong when my mom told me,however, I managed to get proof from GP and in writing too! So defo correct time.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-12-2020, 09:33 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
This is a very cuspy ASC. Was your birth time rounded? Or is it down to the minute?
Cuspy? You mean it looks more like Virgo?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-12-2020)
  #17  
Unread 03-12-2020, 10:29 PM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 529
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
How do I improve my love life? What chart can I upload. I will be grateful for all your help as this is always on my mind and now getting me down so your help would be highly hugely appreciated 😍😍😍😍

Hello Hkk,


very important to know first - are you a man or a woman ? Your chart doesn't show gender.


Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart Hkk.jpg (50.0 KB, 22 views)
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-12-2020, 10:31 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Hello Hkk,


very important to know first - are you a man or a woman ? Your chart doesn't show gender.


Iím all woman Zora
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Zora (03-12-2020)
  #19  
Unread 03-12-2020, 11:09 PM
xichuwangwai's Avatar
xichuwangwai xichuwangwai is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: ShenYang
Posts: 42
Re: How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

first, you need to know that, I'm like, only 80 percent sure of it
according to the planets in your natal chart, your final marriage will be not so bad, but it's not easy to get, like, less than 30 percent chance of "not easy to get", more than 70 percent chance of "no final marriage" (some charts are simple, like, "just one loving marriage" or "no marriage at all", but yours not as simple and of course cause I don't have the experience needed, this is where yearly charts come in, to find if the "30 percent" is in one of the yearly charts, if yes, "then this is the year!")

the above, I can't explain further, because:
I can't tell people about my astrology until certain terms are met. my astrology is one of the things I reserve for my future wife and kids

sure I can talk about things when they're not really ralated to my astrology, as below
this time let's just talk about love and marriage, when it comes to love and marriage, you have unusual and high standard (maybe it's part of the reason, but not the main reason, of why it's not easy to get), know the truth deeply, high morality, stable, etc.
uranus (ruler of the 5th) connected to mars (ruler of the 7th) in the 4th, you tend to almost immediately relate the lover to marriage and family, uranus in sco near sag (I thought uranus was in sag near sco, well, that pic...), this is where pluto comes in, pluto in the 1th, now staring at mars (as the "future partner") and asking "does this person fit our standard?" (pluto in libra which means pluto also has the standard venus has which is the similar standard as uranus, uh-oh, this sentence just got me confused, I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore, oh english...), so at this point, what you see may not be who the person really is, and like I said before, "mercury and neptune helped a little bit too", this is how they help: mercury (thinking) in detriment con neptune (imagination). there's absolutely nothing wrong to have high standard, you just need to be very aware of "I do not know if this person is the one" and "it's not an easy job to really know a person, or to know yourself", and I remember the lyrics of the song when you believe, "though hope is frail it's hard to kill"

PS: prediction is not based on psychologic astrology
__________________
Modern astrology can't predict! Ancient astrology can but has poor accuracy!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-12-2020, 11:19 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by xichuwangwai View Post
first, you need to know that, I'm like, only 80 percent sure of it
according to the planets in your natal chart, your final marriage will be not so bad, but it's not easy to get, like, less than 30 percent chance of "not easy to get", more than 70 percent chance of "no final marriage" (some charts are simple, like, "just one loving marriage" or "no marriage at all", but yours not as simple and of course cause I don't have the experience needed, this is where yearly charts come in, to find if the "30 percent" is in one of the yearly charts, if yes, "then this is the year!")

the above, I can't explain further, because:
I can't tell people about my astrology until certain terms are met. my astrology is one of the things I reserve for my future wife and kids

sure I can talk about things when they're not really ralated to my astrology, as below
this time let's just talk about love and marriage, when it comes to love and marriage, you have unusual and high standard (maybe it's part of the reason, but not the main reason, of why it's not easy to get), know the truth deeply, high morality, stable, etc.
uranus (ruler of the 5th) connected to mars (ruler of the 7th) in the 4th, you tend to almost immediately relate the lover to marriage and family, uranus in sco near sag (I thought uranus was in sag near sco, well, that pic...), this is where pluto comes in, pluto in the 1th, now staring at mars (as the "future partner") and asking "does this person fit our standard?" (pluto in libra which means pluto also has the standard venus has which is the similar standard as uranus, uh-oh, this sentence just got me confused, I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore, oh english...), so at this point, what you see may not be who the person really is, and like I said before, "mercury and neptune helped a little bit too", this is how they help: mercury (thinking) in detriment con neptune (imagination). there's absolutely nothing wrong to have high standard, you just need to be very aware of "I do not know if this person is the one" and "it's not an easy job to really know a person, or to know yourself", and I remember the lyrics of the song when you believe, "though hope is frail it's hard to kill"

PS: prediction is not based on psychologic astrology
Thank you X!!! Iíve read it and now need to re read it to get my head around it.
Yes high standards is most probably correct. Sometimes I go the other way and drop the standards. Iím all or nothing I think 🤔

I appreciate your time so much. Thank you and once Iíve read it a couple
Of Times I will take it all in to understand it for myself!


Thank you 🙏 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
exist, improve, life, love, make

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.