Salzburg vs Liverpool (UCL)

werdhr12

Very crucial match. A win for Salzburg will take them to the next round and Liverpool will drop to Europa League. Draw or Win for Liverpool will take them to next round. Salzburg has only lost 1 game at home since Dec 2016. As a Liverpool fan, I am anxious about this match. Will Liverpool get into the next round of UCL? Thanks @fensi88

Last edited:

fensi88

chart: 10 Dec 2019 TZ = -1.0 6.3700 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=11Sag10
Unfortunatelly, Moon is VOC so that woud be No answer to your question.

Tengku Hadi

She using horary. So the point, when astrologer understand the question. Instead time event.

And furthermore, usually if its VOC, means things will stay the same as before. So if the situation stays the same then Liverpool will go to the next round because they're on top of their group now.
They wont qualify only if they lose tonight. A draw or win will be enough to carry them through.

Jibreil

Banned
Both teams have balanced planetary strength
Liverpool is slightly debilitated by Sun and Chiron, nevertheless, they have STRONG Sub Lord (Spiritual/Luck) on their side which should get them through

Tengku Hadi

Both teams have balanced planetary strength
Liverpool is slightly debilitated by Sun and Chiron, nevertheless, they have STRONG Sub Lord (Spiritual/Luck) on their side which should get them through

Hello Jibreil, you used which method, events chart reading?

fensi88

And furthermore, usually if its VOC, means things will stay the same as before. So if the situation stays the same then Liverpool will go to the next round because they're on top of their group now.
They wont qualify only if they lose tonight. A draw or win will be enough to carry them through.

You are right!
My mistake was that I do not check out on which place in group E are Liverpool. If I did that I would know that they are on 1st place and because Moon is VOC, there will be no chnage, so they will go to next round!

Salzburg 0:2 Liverpool

Last edited: