anxiety, depression, psychiatric treatment, abuse. I do not understand life

greybeard

You are a person who always asks, "Why?".

I find it more useful to treat Life as an Adventure. Life is a path we trod. Because of our perception of Time, Life is unidirectional; it moves ceaselessly from Past toward Future, and we are not allowed to dawdle along the way. Ready or not, here we go.

Nobody understands Life. We just muddle along, doing the best we can. And that's ok.

greybeard

That your mother was cruel to you there is no doubt: Moon in High Focus [Bucket chart pattern, Moon is Handle], is Elevated, is Lady of the Twelfth Mansion of Tears, and peregrine in the barren sign of Gemini, alien to her sensitive nature.

She opposes Pluto (+6°), who is in exact aspect [less than 3°] with the meridian, or parental plane (4th/10th houses). I have never seen hard Moon-Pluto aspects that did not manifest as cruelty by the mother. Keeping in mind the symbolism of the two planets, this state of affairs in childhood leaves deep emotional wounds.

At any rate the Moon (who directly portrays the Mother) "stands above all else" in the chart [she is elevated, plus], and this brings out her predominant influence over the life.

Besides the opposition to Venus-Pluto, there are 2 other lunar aspects to consider: the wide separating trine with Uranus, and the even more influential partile sesquisquare with Jupiter.

The Moon/Pluto-Venus opposition is key, and Moon is focal. This is a very dry chart. Moon is in dry Gemini, and no planet (nor even an Angle) is in water, or moist signs. In part then, the Tone of this chart is "dry"...the term is rife with meaning and describes one of the general characteristics of the life and personality, the tone.

We can speak in Spanish if that is more comfortable. I don't see any reason to apologize for your English. The practice will do you good.

Last edited: