Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 07-25-2019, 11:54 AM

Job change..career growth

Hi,i am back to india after almost 3 and half year in Newzeland for holiday.i am going back in first week of September.i am little bit worried as i am looking for a job change as from past one year i have no pay raise even asking on multiple occasions.i want to know when could i look in future a new job with more money and when could i get my permanent residency sorted out as next year is what i am thinking to tick that out.
I am 28 and still single.
I also want to know what future hold for me in my career growth as i am always amazed what ppl are achiving in there life nowdays,i want to be a famous pastry chef.many has told me earlier that i should do a business of my own instead of a job.But since i have to invest a lot i need to earn a lot and thats not happening.And is my future in Newzeland or India as opening and running a business in Newzeland is very difficult.
Would i able to ever do it anywhere, would i become a famous chef one day. I really want to achieve huge things in my life but i think destiny is not in terms with me...had a very later bitter teen years and a very hard 20' s till now.

I would appreciate if someone could help me out in my questions about all this and even now i know that i am going to be married after my 30 of age sometimes i really feel why is all this with me cant be normal things happen in my life.

Male
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place- Delhi,India

Unread 07-29-2019, 08:46 AM

Re: Job change..career growth

Career Prosperity is indicated after Jul 2021. Combustion of Mercury does not allow success in Professional life. It needs regular remedy in the form of Chanting of “Sri Vishnu Sahasranaama Stotra”.

Unread 07-29-2019, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaveenKumar View Post
Career Prosperity is indicated after Jul 2021. Combustion of Mercury does not allow success in Professional life. It needs regular remedy in the form of Chanting of “Sri Vishnu Sahasranaama Stotra”.
Sir i have not got permanent residency there, will next year i can hope to get one and i want to change job this year.would it be possible and future is in india or whole life abroad ?

Tags
changecareer, growth