how likely is marriage to happen?

marygrace

I'm dating someone much older than I. I'm wondering if marriage will happen for me in my lifetime. I really feel that I've found the man I want to settle down with for good, but I'm just curious if marriage will happen. Any other relationship comments are well appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• marynatalchart.png
    marynatalchart.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 49

ellie04

I'm dating someone much older than I. I'm wondering if marriage will happen for me in my lifetime. I really feel that I've found the man I want to settle down with for good, but I'm just curious if marriage will happen. Any other relationship comments are well appreciated. Thank you.

I don't see why marriage cannot happen. tJupiter trine nVenus now may be making you feel all loving and ready to settle. It might feel even stronger when it enters Capricorn.

However, you've Neptune in 7th square Sun/Venus and Uranus also in 7th square Venus, so just make sure you enter a partnership with your eyes wide open and not on impulse because Venus-Uranus people can feel all high and then suddenly cool off (Aries also impulsive nature). So if you've only been dating this guy for a short time, take some time to decide if he's indeed the one.

Also, this may interest you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6YWKaZMo9w

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

Hello marygrace,

as marriage is something you cannot manage only on your own, did't your

partner also agree- that you are the one, he wants to settle down ?

Marriage is possible if your ruler of 8th house - saturn on 17 degrees is activated to get your plans through - by a transiting planet and also kinda 10th house ruler should be involved too, because this is a change in life path and a change of official documents also probably changing your official name.

What is easy in your chart- as saturn as ruler of marriage is in aspect with your neptune as ruler of 10th house.