Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 12-30-2019, 07:09 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero

I show my astrocard. ASC 1st degree Pisces. In Milan, the ACS is the 9th degree of Pisces, so I take the match in Lyon as the basis.
The sun is in the 7th house, which is good for the favorite and the owner of the trophy, but there is a change in the ASC, which may indicate a new owner of the trophy. In addition to the Sun in the 7th house, there are still Mars, Venus and Mercury, which also claim the title.

The sun is connected to Mars, although the aspect diverges, it can still play its part. I see Mars abilities in Bavaria, that's why I suppose the meeting of Bavaria in Liverpool.
In general, Iíve been practicing forecasts for the winner in advance only for the second year, before that, long-term forecasts did not interest me. I drew attention to this only when I realized that it is easier to make a forecast for a short stage, when you know what will happen in the future in the whole tournament.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZET 9.1.93 Geo 17 сентября 2019 Вт.jpg (60.2 KB, 17 views)

Unread 12-30-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
I would say that in this match Derby will look better in the second half. A goal is possible from 20-45 minutes, as for a bet, I would look at the activity of the match. Toward the end of the match a number of scoring factors, including a change in the ASC.
Not a bad chance for a goal somewhere from 58 minutes to the end of the match. In my prediction, I bow to Derby's victory.
The match is over, to summarize. The Derby team won. A goal in the second half is scored and not one. The totality of astrological aspects, including the change of the astrological house by the Sun. The first goal was scored before 20 minutes, itís also clear why, the scoring aspect appeared and began to accumulate energy, I assumed that the goal would be at its peak, but we scored earlier, also a red card in addition to the same time period.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DER 2-1 CHA _ Derby - Charlton _ Match Summary - O.jpg (47.2 KB, 10 views)
Unread 12-30-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
I show my astrocard. ASC 1st degree Pisces. In Milan, the ACS is the 9th degree of Pisces, so I take the match in Lyon as the basis.
The sun is in the 7th house, which is good for the favorite and the owner of the trophy, but there is a change in the ASC, which may indicate a new owner of the trophy. In addition to the Sun in the 7th house, there are still Mars, Venus and Mercury, which also claim the title.

The sun is connected to Mars, although the aspect diverges, it can still play its part. I see Mars abilities in Bavaria, that's why I suppose the meeting of Bavaria in Liverpool.
In general, Iíve been practicing forecasts for the winner in advance only for the second year, before that, long-term forecasts did not interest me. I drew attention to this only when I realized that it is easier to make a forecast for a short stage, when you know what will happen in the future in the whole tournament.
I'm fairly new to this, I hope I won't bother you with my questions. How comes Mars, Venus and Mercury claim the title ? Is it because they're in the same house as the Sun or because they're in 7H ?
Unread 12-31-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anava View Post
I'm fairly new to this, I hope I won't bother you with my questions. How comes Mars, Venus and Mercury claim the title ? Is it because they're in the same house as the Sun or because they're in 7H ?
Because they are also in the 7th house.
Unread 12-31-2019, 10:58 AM

Torero Can you predict match between Liverpool and Sheffield please? Thanks Have a happy new year 2020 😊
Unread 01-02-2020, 10:20 AM

Happy New Year to all. I hope that this year will bring even more correct knowledge in sports astrology and worthy profit.

Liverpool - Sheffield Utd
02.01.2020 20:00

In this match, I think that in the second half more goals will be scored than in the first. Like the time for scoring from 45-75 minutes.
The Sun enters the trine with the ASC and changes its house.
Unread 01-02-2020, 12:10 PM

Derby - Barnsley
02.01.2020 21:45

My favorite in this game is the Derby team. I assume that one of the goals will be scored from 20-45 minutes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZET 9.1.93 Geo 2 января 2020 Чт 20_14_00 GM.jpg (44.5 KB, 20 views)
Unread 01-02-2020, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Derby - Barnsley

My favorite in this game is the Derby team. I assume that one of the goals will be scored from 20-45 minutes.
I agree :

Moon square Sun L1 should be stronger than Moon trine ant.Saturn L7

also goal time 1st half i agree

1 or 2 more in middle of second half
Unread 01-02-2020, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Derby - Barnsley

A brief summary of the match. Derby won, scored a goal in the 45th minute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DER 2-1 BAR _ Derby - Barnsley _ Match Summary - G.jpg (48.2 KB, 7 views)
Unread 01-02-2020, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Happy New Year to all. I hope that this year will bring even more correct knowledge in sports astrology and worthy profit.

Liverpool - Sheffield Utd
02.01.2020 20:00

In this match, I think that in the second half more goals will be scored than in the first. Like the time for scoring from 45-75 minutes.
The Sun enters the trine with the ASC and changes its house.
Goal in the 64th minute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LIV 2-0 SHU _ Liverpool - Sheffield Utd _ Match Su.jpg (51.5 KB, 12 views)
Unread 01-03-2020, 03:34 PM

Hello Torero i have on my side difficulties to predict more than time played in country with small difference of time or the same time could you check this in italy
BOLOGNA vs FIORENTINA 12:30
LECCE vs UDINESE 18:00
NAPOLI vs INTER 20:45

Thanks in Advance
Unread 01-04-2020, 07:44 PM

In La Liga, there is a stubborn struggle for the championship between Barcelona and Real Madrid, so I decided to look into the past to try to understand the future, namely, to determine who will be the champion of Spain this season.
The sun is in the 7th house, so the favorite will win, the champion will not be a random team. ASC at 20 degrees Aquarius, the champion will be one of those teams that they already were. Everything is tied between regular leaders.
The boss of Real Madrid is in the first house, the boss of Barcelona is in the 6th house. There is a slight advantage of the RM, but the Moon is in opposition to fortune, this is a minus. 6th house from my point of view and football gives an advantage for teams that play at home and if you look from the point of view of the championship, we can assume that the championship will remain at home, that is, in Barcelona.
Real Madrid is now faced with personnel problems, which I think will affect at some key moment and someone will take points from Real Madrid from the teams Valencia, Valladolid, Real Sociedad. The fight will be stubborn and tight, but I give a small advantage to Barcelona.
At the end of the season, take a look at this prediction and see whether I was close or far in my judgment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZET 9.1.93 Geo 16 августа 2019 Пт 21_0.jpg (44.1 KB, 12 views)
gecko235 (01-04-2020), Scibeii (01-05-2020)
Unread 01-05-2020, 01:51 PM

The battle for La Liga between two eternal rivals has been exciting because it is so even yet no team has been at their possible best.
You said that there is an advantage for teams that play at home; Barcelone have a better home record than Real Madrid in the league this season, only dropping points to Real Madrid themselves, and consequently, Real Madrid have had a better away record.
I am personally expecting Real Madrid to lift the trophy, but I respect and admire your analysis. We will see at the end of the season.

Can you this analysis for other top leagues, please?

Well, I guess the race for the English Premier League is practically over already with Liverpool 13 points ahead of second and with a game in hand.

Italy is in a similar situation with Inter Milan and Juventus level on points, but Lazio has had a 9 match winning streak and is gunning for a top-two spot.

Germany has two new contenders with RB Leipzig on top and Borussia Monchengladbach 2 points behind them.
Borussia Monchengladbach potentially has an easier stretch of upcoming matches than Leipzig's, and they will face each other soon.
Bayern Munich is still in the picture with only 2 points behind 2nd place but they are not at their usual best as in previous season.

France has PSG on top, as they usually are, with a 7-point cushion and a game in hand.
Marseille in 2nd and Rennes in 3rd have put together a good run of games to try and go for the title, but it seems too difficult to knock the Parisians off their perch at the moment.
Unread 01-05-2020, 08:42 PM

I did an analysis of the schedule for Series A and I will say that everything is not so simple. We take candidates for victory in the championship for Lazio, Juventus and Inter for 3 teams.
Lazio, the team that scores a lot and will score. The patron is not a champion house, so Lazio is likely to end the season in 3-4 places.
Inter and Juventus are both patrons in the 7th house, which is why we are witnessing such a stubborn struggle for the title. Both teams have high chances to win, but still I give 3-5% an advantage in favor of Juventus. From the point of view of astrology, itís hard to comment on who has the stronger benefits, so I would add here the usual analysis from life and put together the whole picture, but I donít have time for that yet.
Unread 01-05-2020, 09:06 PM

Torero what do you want to say with patrons? Thank you
Unread 01-06-2020, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand85 View Post
Torero what do you want to say with patrons? Thank you
Well, not with the color of the cowards of teams to work in astrology)). My method is based on the fact that each team has its own star patron who answers what, how and when will be with the team.
Unread 01-06-2020, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Well, not with the color of the cowards of teams to work in astrology)). My method is based on the fact that each team has its own star patron who answers what, how and when will be with the team.
and would you be so gracious telling us noobs how to identify them ?
The Following User Says Thank You to gecko235 For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (01-07-2020)
Unread 01-06-2020, 01:27 PM

Serie A match, Napoli-Inter today I think there is a central match of the tour, whether it will be possible for Inter to get points in this confrontation ...

What do the stars tell us about this? The sun is in the 5th house, I think it will highlight more than 2.5 goals in this match, given the attacking abilities of both teams. In the first half, a slight advantage on the side of Napoli, the second half in favor of Inter.
Not a bad interval for scoring from 25-45 minutes of the match.
Another option for a goal is 60-75 minutes of the match.
I donít know who to give victory in this match; itís better to work on goals.
Unread 01-06-2020, 01:31 PM

Hey torero,

I admire your abilities , knowledge and talent,

I would be happy if you join me in the beat the bookies thread.

the odds for over in the napoli game are about 1.8

what do u say , would u put that as a post in the thread?

salutes
Unread 01-06-2020, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Serie A match, Napoli-Inter today I think there is a central match of the tour, whether it will be possible for Inter to get points in this confrontation ...

What do the stars tell us about this? The sun is in the 5th house, I think it will highlight more than 2.5 goals in this match, given the attacking abilities of both teams. In the first half, a slight advantage on the side of Napoli, the second half in favor of Inter.
Not a bad interval for scoring from 25-45 minutes of the match.
Another option for a goal is 60-75 minutes of the match.
I donít know who to give victory in this match; itís better to work on goals.
Brief and surprising for me the outcome of the match 3 out of 3. Goal from 25-45 please, goal from 60-75 there is such a thing, well, the total is more than 2.5. Well, Inter gets his three points and the monster Lukaku).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NAP 1-3 INT _ Napoli - Inter _ Match Summary - Ope.jpg (48.1 KB, 8 views)
Unread 01-07-2020, 02:29 PM

Manchester Utd-Manchester City
I'll try to parse and predict some points of this game.
Manchester has serious staffing problems in which talking about victory even at home is not entirely logical.
The goals in this match will be accurate, based on the upcoming change of the ASС and the placement of the Sun. I think this match is predisposed to more than 2.5 goals.
Given the small complexity in the astrocard, I would say that a 50/50 goal is possible up to 30 minutes. It all depends on the initial activity in the game, I would take a closer look at this option. And in that there will be a goal from 65-90 + I estimate at 80%. If one of the goals scores, Manchester United, then Man City will score for sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZET 9.1.93 Geo 7 января 2020 Вт 20_00_00 GM.jpg (47.9 KB, 17 views)
Unread 01-07-2020, 04:00 PM

Torero Have any chances of a goal in first half?
Unread 01-07-2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand85 View Post
Torero Have any chances of a goal in first half?
Well, if you compare your predictions with mine, then you should have your own opinion on this. And if you read my forecast, you will see if there is a chance).
Unread 01-07-2020, 05:03 PM

here are my charts, hope they help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ManchesterUtdManchesterCityfirsthalf.jpg (76.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg ManchesterUtdManchesterCitysecondhalf.jpg (72.3 KB, 7 views)
Unread 01-07-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Manchester Utd-Manchester City
I'll try to parse and predict some points of this game.
Manchester has serious staffing problems in which talking about victory even at home is not entirely logical.
The goals in this match will be accurate, based on the upcoming change of the ASС and the placement of the Sun. I think this match is predisposed to more than 2.5 goals.
Given the small complexity in the astrocard, I would say that a 50/50 goal is possible up to 30 minutes. It all depends on the initial activity in the game, I would take a closer look at this option. And in that there will be a goal from 65-90 + I estimate at 80%. If one of the goals scores, Manchester United, then Man City will score for sure.
A brief summary of the forecast. Man City confidently won. There were doubts about the goal until 30 minutes, but it was realized. Total over 2.5 was already in the first half, and the goal from 65-90, as I predicted, realized by Rashford.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MNU 1-3 MCI _ Manchester Utd - Manchester City _ M.jpg (41.2 KB, 11 views)
BlackLioness87 (01-08-2020)

Tags
astrology, betting, sports, torero