Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

I’d be surprised too. There’s a flat fixity belying the claim to depth.

I guess those bizarre enough to think up and execute a way to explore the abyssal zone for the purposes of studying species of plankton will always be a minority. Most just rather a relaxing day at the beach, and I don't blame them.

conspiracy theorist

Maybe plankton is yummy and the foundation of a spectacular food chain it’s in their interest to preserve.
Beach days with kids are fun though

For sure some whales would agree with you on the yumminess of plankton. Maybe I'll feel differently about kids when I get a couple.

You've ever had plankton before?

conspiracy theorist

And we owe this well-received knowledge from those ambitious and adventurous enough to look beyond the shallow waters into the depths.

Oh, that's chill. Apparently plankton was recently deemed edible by scientists in the last decade. Was wondering if you were one of the early adopters.

SunConjunctUranus

I get on really well with Aquarius as friends and one passionate connection. Cancers are ok, I don’t have much experience with them.

Isn't "rare" or even "forbiden" for Cancerian to get along with Aquarian? Btw, it's also rare that a Cancer, such as yourself, doesn't have many experience with another Cancer.

conspiracy theorist

I was a late experimenter relative to when I heard about krill. The resistance to using both plankton and krill as a food source for humans is due to what industrialization of that process would do to the marine food network. Becoming part of an economic supply chain usually means a thing would be ravaged.
If we veer back to metaphorical depths - uh, guess we’re collectively still working on that one.

When I was younger I simultaneously wanted to be an astronaut and a marine biologist - the ones who jumped into submarines and went to the deep depths. The urge to travel to remote places was always in me.

I think I'm going to watch a couple of documentaries on whales later.