Can retrogrades that happen after a chart is cast affect whether a planet is void??

MissyXo

In this particular horary chart, one of the significators, mercury, appears to be void because it is in forward motion and obviously making no more aspects. But soon mercury will be turning retrograde before it leaves the sign it is currently in, if I take this into account, mercury will make a conjunction to jupiter before leaving sign. So, the question - should I take retrogrades that are yet to happen into consideration when analyzing whether a planet is void? Or is it still considered void because the retrograde wasn't happening during the casting of the chart?

If this is a stupid question I apologize, I just haven't come across any info regarding it yet.

Sunrise

In this particular horary chart, one of the significators, mercury, appears to be void because it is in forward motion and obviously making no more aspects. But soon mercury will be turning retrograde before it leaves the sign it is currently in, if I take this into account, mercury will make a conjunction to jupiter before leaving sign. So, the question - should I take retrogrades that are yet to happen into consideration when analyzing whether a planet is void? Or is it still considered void because the retrograde wasn't happening during the casting of the chart?

If this is a stupid question I apologize, I just haven't come across any info regarding it yet.

dear I try to figure out. Mercury does not at this moment make a particular aspect with a planet. Now, depending on the question you have put, we will have to look along the way that it will evolve. We need to find the other main planet to make some conclusions. There is also a Moon that is fast, and if we have some transfer or collection of light in the chart.

But soon mercury will be turning retrograde
Yes

before it leaves the sign it is currently in, if I take this into account,
mercury will make a conjunction to jupiter before leaving sign
But before that conjunction will meet first Mars (aspects in the future)
But before all these, the Sun will meet Jupiter first. Jupiter is the main planet for your issue???