will we be together?

sofi

Hello my fellow astrology lovers!!:love::love: my first post here :biggrin::biggrin:
I'm new to horary so I need your help please..
there's a guy at work I know for some time now(scorpio with scorpio ascendant). He is not my type but he had been hitting on me for very long and he insisted going out with me. We finally went out on a date and things got a bit out of control.. we were making out but nothing more.. since for some reason I thought I shouldn't keep on going out with him. (it was only lust after all and I wanted a more serious relationship) After keeping my distance we had a platonic relationship.. some kind of friendship I think since we keep on talking on the phone, we have a bit of flirting etc but nothing more..

Lately he has been very cold around me.. Its like he no longer wants me.. He is extremely manipulative but I think he might actually has lost his interest in me.. I'm thinking of making a move and meeting him privately.. what do you think? will something happen between us in the future? I am afraid of rejection but I feel that he is still attracted to me
I am posting the horary chart. thank you in advance!!:biggrin::biggrin:

UPDATE: He called me at Friday and wanted to see me (the day of the full moon), we met, we had sex. He still wants me. the venus in the chart was me thinking it was all over and just out of the sudden he made a move..

Attachments

• HORARY.jpg
    HORARY.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

ElenaJ

You, Venus, have changed signs and are back-tracking towards a trine with him, mars. Moon approaching an opposition with Neptune in the 11th would indicate that having a friendship with him is an illusion. You'll have to decide if you want to have a romantic relationship with him or just let it go.

sofi

You, Venus, have changed signs and are back-tracking towards a trine with him, mars. Moon approaching an opposition with Neptune in the 11th would indicate that having a friendship with him is an illusion. You'll have to decide if you want to have a romantic relationship with him or just let it go.

thank you dear :kissing: I thought so myself... venus is retro going to conjunct mars because I changed my mind about him and want to give it a try. also moon is going to sextile sun... I didn't notice that neptune thing but you are right.. its not a friendship since there's always sexual tension between us..
I think the reception here is bad.. Venus is in libra (so I'm strong, I have the upper hand in this situation) but it is in mars's fall..

Chrysalis

When moon reaches 10 virgo to sextile with sun, moon will be in the face of sun and fall of venus, with regards to face, it does look like he's gone off you now.

Moon recently had a square with L5/mercury, when mercury had moved into its detriment into sagg, it would have been the change of signs for L5 mercury that would have changed things.

sofi

When moon reaches 10 virgo to sextile with sun, moon will be in the face of sun and fall of venus, with regards to face, it does look like he's gone off you now.

Moon recently had a square with L5/mercury, when mercury had moved into its detriment into sagg, it would have been the change of signs for L5 mercury that would have changed things.

that's heartbreaking lool well he was really crazy about me in the past but now my intuition is right... he has lost interest in me.. so I should move on ..
it's not like he has lost completely interest it's more like he will be ok either if we will be together or not lol does the chart shows another love interest for him?