Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 08-04-2017, 04:38 PM

Is he in love with me or will he fall in love with me- two different charts?

Deleting this post as there is no need for this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg horary1.jpg (51.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg horary2will.jpg (51.2 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by cherylchad; 08-06-2017 at 10:20 AM.
Unread 08-05-2017, 11:32 AM

Re: Is he in love with me or will he fall in love with me- two different charts?

You don't need 2 charts. Please start studying horary, skyscript.com is a good source. Find Christian astrology by Lilly, its freely available online. We require people to give basic interpretation of their chart, this is learning forum

Chart1 and 2 are similar, no difference as they were asked at the same time. 10-15 mins in horary many times means the ASC and significator is the same.

You charts indicate, he has no interest and will not have interest in the future. Moon/Venus opposition coming up. Rejection or going separate ways. Venus in fall Mars and no aspect. Venus has strong reception with Jupiter at 7th cusp, he has interest in another person. Mars with Sun and combust seems like you are very taken by him, physical attraction. I'm not seeing anything good here.

Last edited by rafaella; 08-05-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Tags
charts, fall, love