Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-28-2016, 02:13 PM
sagiataria89 sagiataria89 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 71
Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

I was wondering, why did 2016 was a very hard year for me (mostly in health and money matters?) It does look like it was more or less the same for some other signs.
Also, What can I expect for 2017? Something relevant?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart1.jpg (109.4 KB, 13 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-28-2016, 02:20 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,914
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

Can you throw in some transits in your chart??
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-28-2016, 02:40 PM
sagiataria89 sagiataria89 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 71
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Can you throw in some transits in your chart??
Hi! Sorry if I sound like a fool, but how can I do so?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-28-2016, 02:49 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,914
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiataria89 View Post
Hi! Sorry if I sound like a fool, but how can I do so?
It's no problem.

When you are at the "Extended Chart Selection", go to the "Please Select Chart Type" tab and scroll down to "transits." That way, we can see how the energies of the planets today will influence your natal chart, which can essentially predict how you'll do this year.

Here's some general stuff this year for you:

Sagittarius 2017 Horoscope: http://darkstarastrology.com/sagitta...oroscope-2017/

Aries 2017 Horoscope: http://darkstarastrology.com/aries-horoscope-2017/

If you read these web pages you can get a very general idea on how you'll do this year.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-28-2016, 02:56 PM
sagiataria89 sagiataria89 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 71
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

Hope I got this right, and thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24at_01_sagi_20161128.57203.4289.jpg (113.7 KB, 8 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-28-2016, 03:38 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,914
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

So looking at your problems regarding health and money matters...

The 2nd house symbolizes are money and material possessions. Looking at the transits, there are no transit planets in the 2nd house. However, the ruler of your 2nd house is being aspected to pluto. So there may be a chaotic and obsession regarding money matters. It's going to be like this for a while because Pluto moves very slow.

Looking at the 6th house you have no planets transiting there, so I'm looking at the ruler of the 6th house. Your natal Mercury is in the 8th house. Naturally, this is already chaotic. Your health may have many ups and downs throughout your life.

As of now, Saturn is transiting and conjunct your Mercury. It's in the sign of Sagittarius and your Sun is in Sagittarius. Saturn could be limiting the health aspect of your life. In general, your life may seem pretty difficult because of this Saturn transit.

However, in about 1-2 years, your life, health, and money matters should be better.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-29-2016, 10:46 AM
Chillaxer's Avatar
Chillaxer Chillaxer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 263
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

Pluto will have transited your natal Saturn and Neptune recently.

The big one to me is Saturn going through your eighth house and transiting those personal planets.

The 8th is sex, death, upheaval, transformation, Satrun in the 8th is recognisably a heavy one.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-29-2016, 01:02 PM
sagiataria89 sagiataria89 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 71
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxer View Post
Pluto will have transited your natal Saturn and Neptune recently.

The big one to me is Saturn going through your eighth house and transiting those personal planets.

The 8th is sex, death, upheaval, transformation, Satrun in the 8th is recognisably a heavy one.
Hmm.. Interesting. Saturn in the 8th is relathed with death, and deep change, in the literal and metaphorical sense of the word, righ?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-29-2016, 01:16 PM
sagiataria89 sagiataria89 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 71
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
So looking at your problems regarding health and money matters...

The 2nd house symbolizes are money and material possessions. Looking at the transits, there are no transit planets in the 2nd house. However, the ruler of your 2nd house is being aspected to pluto. So there may be a chaotic and obsession regarding money matters. It's going to be like this for a while because Pluto moves very slow.

Looking at the 6th house you have no planets transiting there, so I'm looking at the ruler of the 6th house. Your natal Mercury is in the 8th house. Naturally, this is already chaotic. Your health may have many ups and downs throughout your life.

As of now, Saturn is transiting and conjunct your Mercury. It's in the sign of Sagittarius and your Sun is in Sagittarius. Saturn could be limiting the health aspect of your life. In general, your life may seem pretty difficult because of this Saturn transit.

However, in about 1-2 years, your life, health, and money matters should be better.
Thank you very much for you insightful answer. I know that there are a lot of difficult aspects on my birthchart, and maybe, thatīs why I canīt help feeling overwhlemed by life every now and then. Kinda interesting that you say that life would get getter for me in 1 or 2 years, as I had a palm reading, and I was told that my life would improve after my twenties
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-29-2016, 01:22 PM
Chillaxer's Avatar
Chillaxer Chillaxer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 263
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiataria89 View Post
Hmm.. Interesting. Saturn in the 8th is relathed with death, and deep change, in the literal and metaphorical sense of the word, righ?
Exactly 8th house transits are big. Saturn can be heavy.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillaxer For This Useful Post:
sagiataria89 (11-30-2016)
  #11  
Unread 11-30-2016, 06:11 PM
sagiataria89 sagiataria89 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 71
Re: Why was this 2016 hard for me and about 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxer View Post
Exactly 8th house transits are big. Saturn can be heavy.
Uh.. I know! Saturn transits always bought big changes into my life...I guess I just got a little bit scared abou what 2016 gave me. But I guess I can only carry on and hope for the best
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 12-01-2016, 02:56 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,770
unconfusion, to sagiataria

sagiataria,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiataria89 View Post
I was wondering, why did 2016 was a very hard year for me...?
Right now transiting (moving planets in the sky) Pluto ( transformation) is going over your birth Neptune ( spirituality, also confusion). This indicates a time of unconfusion, when the confusion of neptune is being revealed and you begin to see things clearer. With your birth Neptune on the Midheaven (outer world), most likely you have not been seeing outer world clearly and maybe confused about what is going on with how the world affects you. Now that you are seeing clearer, you can take action to take control of your world view and use this new awareness to develop. This is a LONG transit that began several years ago and is ongoing, so now is the time to begin your outer world transformation.

Transformationally,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 12-01-2016, 07:20 PM
sagiataria89 sagiataria89 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 71
Re: unconfusion, to sagiataria

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
sagiataria,

You said:


Right now transiting (moving planets in the sky) Pluto ( transformation) is going over your birth Neptune ( spirituality, also confusion). This indicates a time of unconfusion, when the confusion of neptune is being revealed and you begin to see things clearer. With your birth Neptune on the Midheaven (outer world), most likely you have not been seeing outer world clearly and maybe confused about what is going on with how the world affects you. Now that you are seeing clearer, you can take action to take control of your world view and use this new awareness to develop. This is a LONG transit that began several years ago and is ongoing, so now is the time to begin your outer world transformation.

Transformationally,

Tim
Thanks so much, Tim. To say it in only a few words, I was a very sheltered child by an overprotective mother through all my my childhood up until my early twenties.
Then, when somebody very close to my heart passed away, and I felt my world shattered. Even tough it was a very difficult event for me, that death made me realize a lot of things about my life and its direction. It has not been easy for me, you know? But i feel like iīm slowly finding my true self, and with a bit of luck, my true direction...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2016, 2017, hard

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.