Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 05-17-2020, 04:45 PM

Question Finding love this year

Hi there!
I am a 23 years old female. I didn't had a relationship for about one and a half year now, and didn't date anyone around maybe 10 months or so… funny thing is I never though I would need anybody and being solo was good enough since I've been in long-term relationships for the longest time. But now especially after the epidemic, I felt so alone. I want a long-term committed relationship but I can only do too much. I also need to put my time and effort on money and career because of the effects of this epidemic. I just wanted to see if astrology is on my side about relationships before putting my time, effort, hopes and emotions down that road.
I created this horary chart accordingly to the exact time I've decided to ask you guys in here about it.
So, will I have a relationship like I want this year?
thank you for your time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg finding_love_this_year_.jpg (43.7 KB, 20 views)

Unread 05-18-2020, 11:50 AM

Re: Finding love this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by June38 View Post
Hi there!
I am a 23 years old female. I didn't had a relationship for about one and a half year now, and didn't date anyone around maybe 10 months or so… funny thing is I never though I would need anybody and being solo was good enough since I've been in long-term relationships for the longest time. But now especially after the epidemic, I felt so alone. I want a long-term committed relationship but I can only do too much. I also need to put my time and effort on money and career because of the effects of this epidemic. I just wanted to see if astrology is on my side about relationships before putting my time, effort, hopes and emotions down that road.
I created this horary chart accordingly to the exact time I've decided to ask you guys in here about it.
So, will I have a relationship like I want this year?
thank you for your time
Unfortunately, I don't think so.

There are fixed signs on the angles, which is one testimony that things aren't changing. That's very superficial though so we need to go deeper.

You are Mars in Pisces in the 5th. This is actually a really nice Mars. In his own triplicity, in a good house, in a feminine sign under the earth during the day. So you're at least capable and generally pretty fortunate as far as relationships go. Mars is also angular by quadrant division, so you're definitely able to find a relationship.

Relationships are the 7th house, ruled by Venus. Venus is in Gemini in a day chart, in the 8th sign, retrograde. Venus is making no applying aspect to Mars. That says to me that the issue isn't really you, the opportunities are just nonexistent at the moment.

So I don't think you'll find love this year, but through no fault of your own. The opportunities just aren't there it seems. But don't let that stop you from trying. I think it's pretty unlikely that you'll stop trying with Mars in Pisces being so prominent.
Unread 05-18-2020, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworm09 View Post
Unfortunately, I don't think so.

There are fixed signs on the angles, which is one testimony that things aren't changing. That's very superficial though so we need to go deeper.

You are Mars in Pisces in the 5th. This is actually a really nice Mars. In his own triplicity, in a good house, in a feminine sign under the earth during the day. So you're at least capable and generally pretty fortunate as far as relationships go. Mars is also angular by quadrant division, so you're definitely able to find a relationship.

Relationships are the 7th house, ruled by Venus. Venus is in Gemini in a day chart, in the 8th sign, retrograde. Venus is making no applying aspect to Mars. That says to me that the issue isn't really you, the opportunities are just nonexistent at the moment.

So I don't think you'll find love this year, but through no fault of your own. The opportunities just aren't there it seems. But don't let that stop you from trying. I think it's pretty unlikely that you'll stop trying with Mars in Pisces being so prominent.
Thank you for your time and going deeper on that. That's really a bummer. But your answer seems to make sense since I don't have the best opportunities right now to meet new people. I will give an update if I can next year. I have no doubt on your interpretation so the only hope for me is that I didn't create the chart on the right time. Lol.
By the way, what is the best timing to create horary charts like these? I thought the best timing would be the exact time I thought about the question. Or should I be creating it just before posting it on here?
I'm not going to be creating horary charts often since I don't want to push my luck and I am not well informed on it. But I also think about career/money paths lately so I wanted to make sure.
Unread 05-19-2020, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Thank you for your time and going deeper on that. That's really a bummer. But your answer seems to make sense since I don't have the best opportunities right now to meet new people. I will give an update if I can next year. I have no doubt on your interpretation so the only hope for me is that I didn't create the chart on the right time. Lol.
By the way, what is the best timing to create horary charts like these? I thought the best timing would be the exact time I thought about the question. Or should I be creating it just before posting it on here?
I'm not going to be creating horary charts often since I don't want to push my luck and I am not well informed on it. But I also think about career/money paths lately so I wanted to make sure.
Let us know in a year!

As for when to cast the chart.....that's a can of worms. Generally I take the time the question first comes to me fully formed.
Unread 05-19-2020, 01:53 AM

Hi,

It seems you might start talking/flirting to a friend or an ex lover in about 10 - 11 days/weeks from the time you created the chart. I am using the Moon as your co-significator. Your main sig., Mars, in Pisces and in the 4th house isn't doing much right now, but the Moon is in Mars' domicile, so will take action.

Please post an update here.
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.
Unread 05-19-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworm09 View Post
Let us know in a year!

As for when to cast the chart.....that's a can of worms. Generally I take the time the question first comes to me fully formed.
I will I think the timing is okay then.
Unread 05-19-2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

It seems you might start talking/flirting to a friend or an ex lover in about 10 - 11 days/weeks from the time you created the chart. I am using the Moon as your co-significator. Your main sig., Mars, in Pisces and in the 4th house isn't doing much right now, but the Moon is in Mars' domicile, so will take action.

Please post an update here.

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I'm a little confused about the timing of your prediction, is it 10-11 days up to weeks or 10-11 days upto 10-11 weeks. Just making sure since I will be updating accordingly.
Unread 05-19-2020, 03:18 PM

Your lot of love is @ 10 Saggitarius in the cadent 3rd house a pitted degree and retrograding away from you mars. So for finding love this year, i'm saying no.
Unread 05-19-2020, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Your lot of love is @ 10 Saggitarius in the cadent 3rd house a pitted degree and retrograding away from you mars. So for finding love this year, i'm saying no.
Thank you for your prediction. Let's see what happens
Unread 05-20-2020, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Hi! Thanks for your reply. I'm a little confused about the timing of your prediction, is it 10-11 days up to weeks or 10-11 days upto 10-11 weeks. Just making sure since I will be updating accordingly.
10-11 units of time. The units could be days or weeks for what I said to materialise.
The strange obsession that the acceptance of particular religious metaphysics is necessary for salvation, and that the non-acceptance thereof is a heinous sin, condemning one to eternal punishment in hell is simply a way of fear-mongering and controlling the psyche of the masses.
Unread 05-20-2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
10-11 units of time. The units could be days or weeks for what I said to materialise.
Oh, okay. I get it now, sorry.

Tags
finding, horary, love, year