Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Show off board

Show off board A tiny place to show off pictures of yours, your environment, favorite pictures, whatever you want and it\'s legal ;)

Unread 03-07-2020, 12:54 PM

Re: Psychic visions

I don't always have visions, but I have the ability to tell what's coming next in my life or what will come in the future, not in concrete details, but more in feelings and themes. I didn't know this was unique, but a psychic recently told me it's a superpower of sorts. I suppose I got that going for me

I think I also have the ability to direct the currents since I can feel them

Unread 03-07-2020, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
The only other vision i have had is of what i look like in my next life and im really happy with it. it shows me a lot. in this life atm im really frustrated with my body and how it deals with stress/busy lifestyle. my body has too many defense and survival mechanisms that not everyone has. it's also terrible when it comes to pregnancy and recovery. In this life im still learning how to have independence. i havent mastered it in this life, especially through pregnancy and motherhood im still codependent and that's my biggest challenge. i havent yet figured out how to look after myself financially and physically as a mother without depending on a man's finances as i look after the baby. it's very expensive and time consuming being a mother, plus the recovery time. and day care gets kids sick on the weekly, which makes it pointless. Relationships are better when there's no codependency, especially with other family members like what i experienced with the in laws. In my next life i still see myself as doing aerobics and performing. i have a vision of me with dark skin, black curly hair, a head band, a high cut leotard with leg warmers and a really lean muscular body that still looks feminine but hot, like ariana grande film clip. my body has a fast metabolism but im still into my health and fitness so i have muscle tone and my face is glowing with vitality and health and my eyes look beautiful. im really happy cos ill be able to be the woman i strived to be in this life but couldnt. i dont know how ill manage motherhood but ill find a way. ill also have a quicker recovery rate so i wont have to waste time like in this life. in this life my body is so weak it pisses me off. in the next life i see myself attracting a blonde man which is good cos im very attracted to certain blondes but opposites attract. in this life i dont attract them for various reasons but in the next life i will be independent enough and financially self sufficient enough to be able to have a partner like that. he will be a good lover with terrible finances but we will be good together. i will like that i will be in the position of strength in the relationship. i will have no room for a mumma's boy that's for sure. he will need to pursue me to show me that he wants to live his life with me - again, this is because of my experience in this life and my lack of tolerance of wasting my life revolving around my husband's mum. in this life my life is very much wasted around the mother in law and the boundary for this happening in the next life will be high. i will be so busy looking after me and my independence in my life i will have no room to waste my life revolving around his mum like i have done so in this life. i just simply will have no room for it and the relationship will circle more around me. this may sound vain but it's more the fact that i know exactly how i want and need to live my life, that it has no room for narcissists, and if the guy wants to be in a relationship with me he will have to accept the independent lifestyle and allow me to live my life instead of controlling who i see like my current husband does. in my current life my husband has too much power over me because he makes the money and he has the strong career and im the stay at home mum. that's gonna be very different in my next life and i look forward to it.
I have problems with digestion and anxiety I get such a bloated stomach sometimes. I think both our problems is related to internalizing people's projections/narcissism and it is literally eating us from the inside out. I know what you mean about having to be easy with the amount of stress you take on. I actually think my digestive troubles could be related to the curse I killed that witch with, makes sense. A part of me wants to tell you that you can become that person this life but I know life is complicated and the universe has a plan for us in this life and the next that we don't always have control over. I think we are both going to be faced with the same narc's next life because there will be unfinished business but it will decrease in intensity each time. I think I am coming back as a man next life so I can literally have that physical dominance to protect my boundaries with. Not many people understand what it feels like to be fed off but our health issues are related to it for sure.
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Unread 03-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Account Closed

Can someone give me a psychic insight?

Is this how it all works?

Forgive me for being naive but could do with some help please? Thank you
Unread 03-31-2020, 01:25 AM

Ukpoohbear i was thinking about you and i have some information for you.

You said you want to learn how you can deflect negative energies so that your body does not absorb it. I've been given the name of a product which i now use and i must say it is highly effective and i want you to use it too. It's amazing.

The name of the business is Australian Bushflower Essences - Ian White. The Space Clearer spray totally deflects any negative energy directed to you, and I must say it truly works. It's the best and it's mind blowing. Negative ppl just give up cos their own negative energy gets thrown right back at them which they dont like. 2nd product is the emergency drops - this one releases any past trauma that the body is holding onto.
Unread 03-31-2020, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Can someone give me a psychic insight?

Is this how it all works?

Forgive me for being naive but could do with some help please? Thank you
What do you mean?
Unread 03-31-2020, 05:37 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
What do you mean?
What I meant was do you do psychic insights?
Unread 03-31-2020, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Ukpoohbear i was thinking about you and i have some information for you.

You said you want to learn how you can deflect negative energies so that your body does not absorb it. I've been given the name of a product which i now use and i must say it is highly effective and i want you to use it too. It's amazing.

The name of the business is Australian Bushflower Essences - Ian White. The Space Clearer spray totally deflects any negative energy directed to you, and I must say it truly works. It's the best and it's mind blowing. Negative ppl just give up cos their own negative energy gets thrown right back at them which they dont like. 2nd product is the emergency drops - this one releases any past trauma that the body is holding onto.
Thank you for the recommendation, Abby. Do you use any others besides the Space Clearer? I found one on amazing but also found a UK website I might use instead. I'll try it and get back to you

Any visions about future or about the present Corona issues? Or others in general. The story about blood and killing them because of certain blood types and the girl in the barrel in the ocean being drowned still freak me out!
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Unread 04-02-2020, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
What I meant was do you do psychic insights?
...........................................No.
Unread 04-02-2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Thank you for the recommendation, Abby. Do you use any others besides the Space Clearer? I found one on amazing but also found a UK website I might use instead. I'll try it and get back to you

Any visions about future or about the present Corona issues? Or others in general. The story about blood and killing them because of certain blood types and the girl in the barrel in the ocean being drowned still freak me out!
I had a vision last yr of the man responsible for vaccines so im wondering if that was a warning about the corona. And im also wondering if the more recent one i mentioned about the rainy day and car accidents and ppl being dumber and aggressive - i wonder if it's related to the vaccines they will push forward after this virus bullsh*t. I definitely see them targeting certain genes. My son and my genes are definitely targeted. Im more concerned with how dumb ppl are. Ppl are more sick and dependent now than ever, feeling and acting like little victims, yet they just dont see that it's the vaccines causing all these illnesses.
Unread 04-02-2020, 08:20 PM

Quote:
I had a vision last yr of the man responsible for vaccines so im wondering if that was a warning about the corona. And im also wondering if the more recent one i mentioned about the rainy day and car accidents and ppl being dumber and aggressive - i wonder if it's related to the vaccines they will push forward after this virus bullsh*t. I definitely see them targeting certain genes. My son and my genes are definitely targeted. Im more concerned with how dumb ppl are. Ppl are more sick and dependent now than ever, feeling and acting like little victims, yet they just dont see that it's the vaccines causing all these illnesses.
Vaccines and a lack of nutrients in food definitely will makes us more dependent and aggressive. This whole corona thing just shows how quickly and easily Ďthe powers that beí can manipulate and control us. Seemingly professional and well-adjusted adults are freaking out, it reminds me of the scene in bambi when the birds are hiding from the hunters and try to keep still but one bird panics and flies up in the air and gets shot. But the ones in real life who arenít panicking, like who arenít scared, are being labelled dangerous and irresponsible.

Iíve seen in spiritual groups that some people are saying corona is exposing the powers that be as if itís positive but itís not positive at all. The powers that be are in more control than ever. The only positive thing is that maybe exerting their power shows weakness but look how easily our whole lives have changed.

What you said previously about how god controls evil makes sense because every bad thing that happens helps us to learn. We are being forced to face ourselves and not be distracted by the daily grind of careers, consumerism etc. We are literally stuck in isolation with time to think.

Itís interesting you say the corona virus may be used as an excuse to object is with more vaccines. I thought the end of the age of Saturn was a good thing, almost like the beginning of a golden age of spirituality and compassion. But Aquarius is a cold sign, itís reputation flies under the radar compared to Scorpio but its lack of emotion is psychopathic. Science will rule. Itís not spiritual at all. Maybe the humanitarian part will be better. There is always a silver lining because god has a bigger plan and our best interests at heart, although I donít see the lesson in poisoning humans into mindless robots.

Did you see the vaccine guy? What about him did you learn?
Unread 04-02-2020, 09:13 PM

Bambi bird scene and people acting like this out of fear of corona/dying

https://youtu.be/OO6mfeHNA-o
Unread 04-05-2020, 10:04 AM

The guy I saw in my vision who is 'responsible' for the damaging vaccines is a white man with a love heart shaped head like Dwight from the tv show called the office. I'm not sure if he's still alive. It was just showing me he is the one responsible and the only desired outcome is the power he feels knowing he can make money from every single living creature from this planet. he doesn't even care about using the money once he gets it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (05-18-2020)