Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-21-2020, 12:09 AM

Help with a troublesome Mars in the 4th house.

Can somebody please help me on dealing with this aspect? It seems to be causing me a lot of grief and fighting.
What can I do? Is there something to be said for 'directing the energy' elsewhere, and to a positive frame of mind and/or direction.
The Mars square Venus - Mars in Capricorn exalted and Venus in Libra, on the second house cusp, Venus is not quite trine with the IC aspect but near. Could it somehow "peace over" Mars??? I fight a lot with my Mother and that's painful...and it's causing me a lot of distress and grief...and really affecting me quite negatively; this is a pretty dire situation that needs to be addressed and fixed. I need to do something about this.

And what's the point of Mars placed here? It seems to be pretty useless and bad to me. Am I being punished??? Or am I missing something. is it here to help me grow, and succeed in life, and directing that energy would help me.
Thanks

Last edited by Eric traveller; 03-21-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Tags
house, mars, troublesome