Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Unread 03-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Itís opposite Asc ruler Venus in Scorpio and conjunct moon.

I would think those squares you mention could make men feel volatile and unsafe to you possibly.
Another good reason to look only for ones who feel more tempered and cultured, and who celebrate the feminine.
Thanks for this. Yes I would say when it comes to intimacy I feel unsafe with men and have never met the right ones. Iím more aware of the types I need

Unread 03-01-2020, 05:25 PM

Re: Chiron in 8th house -scared of physical intimacy?

You can never fully escape training but you can manage it. The ones who seem way too evolved, sometimes they arenít dealing with their stuff and it snaps up unexpectedly. Just have to have your eyes open and be trusting also. The one I feel safe with has Venus conjunct Pluto in the 8th - ha.
Unread 03-01-2020, 08:18 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
You can never fully escape training but you can manage it. The ones who seem way too evolved, sometimes they arenít dealing with their stuff and it snaps up unexpectedly. Just have to have your eyes open and be trusting also. The one I feel safe with has Venus conjunct Pluto in the 8th - ha.
I understand what u mean. Open my eyes...... itís not easy lol

Looking back over the years I have grown from my fears or whatever we can call it but itís still there
Unread 03-03-2020, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Thank you. So it may be mars square Pluto .......
now that sounds more like it, but, like I said, you have to look at the whole chart
Unread 03-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xichuwangwai View Post
now that sounds more like it, but, like I said, you have to look at the whole chart
Ok thanks 😊

U can have a look if u want
Unread 03-03-2020, 10:04 PM
Account Closed

https://m.imgur.com/a/YqiTC4U
Unread 03-03-2020, 10:10 PM

Quote:
sorry, cannot access imgur.com
I can't even access my email recently
Unread 03-04-2020, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Does anyone know what issues this can cause? Has anyone got any experiences they can share with this?

I have Chiron in 8th house and it squares my moon and north node. I’m scared about getting too physically intimate with anyone. I wonder if it’s Chiron. I don’t know how to overcome this.

Hello Hkk,

it is important in what sign chiron in 8th house is in - chiron in 8th is not equal to chiron in 8th.

8th house is genetic inheritance inherited skills from ancestors and family and predisposition for health issues - dogmata, opinions and experiences from own family members as well.

Chiron in taurus is scared to get abandoned and not to be seen as an accepted member in own family - not able to defend own territory. And as your 8th house is ruled by mars and mars squares pluto in your first as ruler of your 3rd -to me it looks like a bad and as violent experienced or witnessed sibling relationship.

Your leo moon as ruler of your lifepath and midheaven squares your chiron in 8th - and leo is always sensive about proud and personal attention-to get or to not get.

-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hkk.jpg (35.8 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by Zora; 03-04-2020 at 03:45 AM.
Unread 03-04-2020, 07:26 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post

Hello Hkk,

it is important in what sign chiron in 8th house is in - chiron in 8th is not equal to chiron in 8th.

8th house is genetic inheritance inherited skills from ancestors and family and predisposition for health issues - dogmata, opinions and experiences from own family members as well.

Chiron in taurus is scared to get abandoned and not to be seen as an accepted member in own family - not able to defend own territory. And as your 8th house is ruled by mars and mars squares pluto in your first as ruler of your 3rd -to me it looks like a bad and as violent experienced or witnessed sibling relationship.

Your leo moon as ruler of your lifepath and midheaven squares your chiron in 8th - and leo is always sensive about proud and personal attention-to get or to not get.

-

Hey Zora,

🥰 awwwww thank you for making my birth chart clear for ppl to see 😊😊

Thanks for your insights and so grateful. With it squaring leo and life path, what does this mean? I didnít realise it squares MC. My mc is cancer.

Thanks
Unread 03-05-2020, 12:16 AM

I'm really having a hard time trying to talk about this in english
it's mainly uranus and its connection to mars, of course, venus in sag in the 3th connected to saturn in libra in the 1th, and pluto in libra in the 1th square mars, they helped too, and even mercury and neptune helped a little bit
conclusion: it's not a "real problem", you just haven't met someone who can turn you on
when it comes to libido, brain is the real "leader"
all the above, especially uranus, ruler of the 5th, in the 3th near 2th, in sag and borderline scorpio, it means, communication is needed, and not just the ordinary communications, it has to be deep, it has to be philosophical like, know the truth behind things, and, uranus connected to mars (sex drive), mars in capricorn (elevate) enhanced the situation, when not fulfilled, these planets will just "start working"
stop torturing yourself, when that someone comes along, everything will be just fine
Unread 03-05-2020, 05:42 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
I'm really having a hard time trying to talk about this in english
it's mainly uranus and its connection to mars, of course, venus in sag in the 3th connected to saturn in libra in the 1th, and pluto in libra in the 1th square mars, they helped too, and even mercury and neptune helped a little bit
conclusion: it's not a "real problem", you just haven't met someone who can turn you on
when it comes to libido, brain is the real "leader"
all the above, especially uranus, ruler of the 5th, in the 3th near 2th, in sag and borderline scorpio, it means, communication is needed, and not just the ordinary communications, it has to be deep, it has to be philosophical like, know the truth behind things, and, uranus connected to mars (sex drive), mars in capricorn (elevate) enhanced the situation, when not fulfilled, these planets will just "start working"
stop torturing yourself, when that someone comes along, everything will be just fine
Thank you 🙏 your English is good and you explained well 😊

I donít feel a problem with getting turned on. In fact I do. Itís just psychologically I canít go further. I wonít go any further. I donít allow myself to
Unread 03-05-2020, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Thank you 🙏 your English is good and you explained well 😊

I donít feel a problem with getting turned on. In fact I do. Itís just psychologically I canít go further. I wonít go any further. I donít allow myself to
all of sudden my english is good, thank you for the compliment
I shouldn't have used the word "turn on" and "libido", I looked them up on dictionary yesterday, and I realized they're not the proper words I was looking for, well, I still don't know which words are proper
anyway, psychologically related: mars (about sex) in the 4th (psychological foundation), uranus (detach, I'm not sure about this word, I just looked it up) near scorpio connected to mars, pluto in the 1th connected to mars
you don't feel it because your moon is not directly connected to mars, uranus, or pluto
it's a little complicated, sex and love and physical and psychological, all mixed up
Unread 03-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
all of sudden my english is good, thank you for the compliment
I shouldn't have used the word "turn on" and "libido", I looked them up on dictionary yesterday, and I realized they're not the proper words I was looking for, well, I still don't know which words are proper
anyway, psychologically related: mars (about sex) in the 4th (psychological foundation), uranus (detach, I'm not sure about this word, I just looked it up) near scorpio connected to mars, pluto in the 1th connected to mars
you don't feel it because your moon is not directly connected to mars, uranus, or pluto
it's a little complicated, sex and love and physical and psychological, all mixed up
I see what u mean! Thanks again for this.

I feel I wonít ever meet anyone and slowly giving up. The only thing that keeps me looking is probably the idea of being lonely but that shouldnít be a reason to meet someone. I want true love and I find it hard to meet genuine men.
Unread 03-05-2020, 11:19 PM

Quote:
I see what u mean! Thanks again for this.

I feel I wonít ever meet anyone and slowly giving up. The only thing that keeps me looking is probably the idea of being lonely but that shouldnít be a reason to meet someone. I want true love and I find it hard to meet genuine men.
actually, I can help you with that if you want, but not right now
I'm going to need your birth data, cause I have to see some of the fixed stars and other things
I have found a "system" to do this astrology thing, and it's proven to be really good, but in order for me to predict, experience is needed, and I'm still new at this astrology thing, extremely lack of experience, so, it's better not now, cause accuracy is not guaranteed
Unread 03-05-2020, 11:27 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
actually, I can help you with that if you want, but not right now
I'm going to need your birth data, cause I have to see some of the fixed stars and other things
I have found a "system" to do this astrology thing, and it's proven to be really good, but in order for me to predict, experience is needed, and I'm still new at this astrology thing, extremely lack of experience, so, it's better not now, cause accuracy is not guaranteed
Thanks! That would be lovely. I donít mind a prediction even if u donít have experience in this yet. So go for it! Shall I do another birth chart with fixed stars ⭐️
Unread 03-06-2020, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Thanks! That would be lovely. I donít mind a prediction even if u donít have experience in this yet. So go for it! Shall I do another birth chart with fixed stars ⭐️
so you don't want accuracy, that's good, let's do it
I'm still going to need your birth data, because, there are plenty of fixed stars and other stars, I have to take a look at like all of them first, and then decide which ones stay, maybe take a look at "arabic marriage point", and I might do some "chart rotating"
if you want it to be private, there's this "private messages", I have no idea if it's private enough though
or maybe we wait 'til I can access my email someday?
Unread 03-06-2020, 10:13 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
so you don't want accuracy, that's good, let's do it
I'm still going to need your birth data, because, there are plenty of fixed stars and other stars, I have to take a look at like all of them first, and then decide which ones stay, maybe take a look at "arabic marriage point", and I might do some "chart rotating"
if you want it to be private, there's this "private messages", I have no idea if it's private enough though
or maybe we wait 'til I can access my email someday?
Thanks for the offer. It all sounds interesting. Iím a bit wary of giving out my details tbh
Unread 03-07-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the offer. It all sounds interesting. Iím a bit wary of giving out my details tbh
that's ok, I keep my chart private too

Tags
chiron, house, intimacy, physical, scared