Help me understand what is going on

magnet

I don't even know where to begin and even though I know people here are more open minded, I'm embarrassed to expose my current situation but here we go.:innocent:

For the past weeks I was feeling weird, like I'm being pushed to think more deeply about certain subjects, do things differently and search for answers to questions I didn't even cared before.

I don't know when it all begin really maybe 3 weeks ago but suddenly I started to feel the need to researching the reason of death of some actor. I felt like he visited me, like he was talking to me, sharing his pain with me through his presence and the information I was finding (that I didn't even wanted to search really). What I've found was horrible but I was trying to move on with my life... and then he appeared in my dreams, he was shearing his passion for nature, his dreams and motivating me to create and realize my own that correlate with his because he feels like even alive he would't be able to accomplish it the way I can since I am more business oriented person (in his opinion).
He showed me, what I can do, my future successful, I was watching everything in awe but the feel of melancholy was also present, his last words to me were "do it" and after this I woke up still feeling of sadness and motivation to fight that didn't left me till this date.
IDK, maybe I'm sad for him, because he had nothing but positive ideas...
But same day I was trying to brush things off and got the urge to have a sign to confirm that something is really happening so I've combined our birthdays together and the result was 11 which is the same number I'm seeing everywhere.
Nothing like this ever happened to me, in the past I only had dreams and visits by members of my family and with no visions. So this made me wondering, maybe he's my soulmate, what is going on?
I understand nothing about astrology but in some videos I've seen astrologists talking about me having visits of late family members because of my placements but why he's visiting me too? What's happening?

my birth chat
ReR27Rt.png

271391963_a4c930475fc94260ed67e97fce11a3dd.png

composite
HWwNJfv.png

synastry
d9fgz7x.png

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

This actor was apparently someone you liked, so think about what he symbolized to you as a dramatic character, as well as in his private life. Then where do you see those qualities in your own life-- or lacking in your own life?

You play all of the characters in a dream.

I can't say that the deceased don't reach out to us via dreams, but the place to start is by seeing the dream as informing and deriving from your waking life.

magnet

Welcome to the forum.

This actor was apparently someone you liked, so think about what he symbolized to you as a dramatic character, as well as in his private life. Then where do you see those qualities in your own life-- or lacking in your own life?

You play all of the characters in a dream.

I can't say that the deceased don't reach out to us via dreams, but the place to start is by seeing the dream as informing and deriving from your waking life.
No, I never liked or paid attention to him, I was never a fan, I knew nothing about him when this all happen. I started to feel his energy suddenly, hearing him telling me things about his death, that's when I was pushed to research and after a while I had this dream.

Last edited:

jcxmsp

No, I never liked or paid attention to him, I was never a fan, I knew nothing about him when this all happen. I started to feel his energy suddenly, hearing him telling me things about his death, that's when I was pushed to research and after a while I had this dream.
I am not good at astrology but i've been interested in spirituality for some time now.

It's possible that you may have some kind of clairvoyant abilities.
There are dead spirits (yes, even celebrities') that like guiding and/or talking to people on the earthly realm. A huge chunk of them are into the occult/spirituality and overall esoteric practices while alive anyways so it's not so surprising.

I would suggest you to seek out a consultation with a real psychic. They could channel said actor's energy and could tell you whether he really showed up in your dreams or not in order to communicate with you or not. Try asking them things about your dream (that the actor's energy could answer for them if he was contacting you) to make sure that they're not making up something because there are a lot of frauds.

I would recommend Sloan Bella (you can watch some of her YouTube videos too, she's very knowledgeable when it comes to astrology and spirituality plus has videos about clairvoyance-related questions too) because she's the only "popular" psychic that seems legit. A friend of mine had a reading with her because she was trying to contact a dead relative and Sloan provided her with information that she couldn't have known. I myself have scheduled a reading with her too.

A lot of this may seem bizarre (hell, i used to be such a skeptic that i didn't believe in astrology or any of these things at all) but during these past couple of months i really opened my eyes. You could definitely have some kind of psychic abilities or the person's energy could just be so powerful that they could have the ability to connect with people in the earthly realm like you somehow (for ex. through dreams like you said) but you need to figure these stuff out on your own.

Don't get discouraged by skeptics. I wish i was good at reading charts but i honestly don't know how to understand whether you have some kind of clairvoyant abilities based on your natal chart. Take care :sideways:.

waybread

How did you even know about this actor? Was the material in your dream consistent with issues you are facing in your life?