Sports astrology from Torero

piere

Hello Torero i have on my side difficulties to predict more than time played in country with small difference of time or the same time could you check this in italy
BOLOGNA vs FIORENTINA 12:30
LECCE vs UDINESE 18:00
NAPOLI vs INTER 20:45

Thanks in Advance

Torero

In La Liga, there is a stubborn struggle for the championship between Barcelona and Real Madrid, so I decided to look into the past to try to understand the future, namely, to determine who will be the champion of Spain this season.
The sun is in the 7th house, so the favorite will win, the champion will not be a random team. ASC at 20 degrees Aquarius, the champion will be one of those teams that they already were. Everything is tied between regular leaders.
The boss of Real Madrid is in the first house, the boss of Barcelona is in the 6th house. There is a slight advantage of the RM, but the Moon is in opposition to fortune, this is a minus. 6th house from my point of view and football gives an advantage for teams that play at home and if you look from the point of view of the championship, we can assume that the championship will remain at home, that is, in Barcelona.
Real Madrid is now faced with personnel problems, which I think will affect at some key moment and someone will take points from Real Madrid from the teams Valencia, Valladolid, Real Sociedad. The fight will be stubborn and tight, but I give a small advantage to Barcelona.
At the end of the season, take a look at this prediction and see whether I was close or far in my judgment.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   16 августа 2019  Пт  21_0.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 16 августа 2019 Пт 21_0.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 47

Scibeii

The battle for La Liga between two eternal rivals has been exciting because it is so even yet no team has been at their possible best.
You said that there is an advantage for teams that play at home; Barcelone have a better home record than Real Madrid in the league this season, only dropping points to Real Madrid themselves, and consequently, Real Madrid have had a better away record.
I am personally expecting Real Madrid to lift the trophy, but I respect and admire your analysis. We will see at the end of the season.

Can you this analysis for other top leagues, please?

Well, I guess the race for the English Premier League is practically over already with Liverpool 13 points ahead of second and with a game in hand. :biggrin::tongue::lol:

Italy is in a similar situation with Inter Milan and Juventus level on points, but Lazio has had a 9 match winning streak and is gunning for a top-two spot.

Germany has two new contenders with RB Leipzig on top and Borussia Monchengladbach 2 points behind them.
Borussia Monchengladbach potentially has an easier stretch of upcoming matches than Leipzig's, and they will face each other soon.
Bayern Munich is still in the picture with only 2 points behind 2nd place but they are not at their usual best as in previous season.

France has PSG on top, as they usually are, with a 7-point cushion and a game in hand.
Marseille in 2nd and Rennes in 3rd have put together a good run of games to try and go for the title, but it seems too difficult to knock the Parisians off their perch at the moment.

Torero

I did an analysis of the schedule for Series A and I will say that everything is not so simple. We take candidates for victory in the championship for Lazio, Juventus and Inter for 3 teams.
Lazio, the team that scores a lot and will score. The patron is not a champion house, so Lazio is likely to end the season in 3-4 places.
Inter and Juventus are both patrons in the 7th house, which is why we are witnessing such a stubborn struggle for the title. Both teams have high chances to win, but still I give 3-5% an advantage in favor of Juventus. From the point of view of astrology, it’s hard to comment on who has the stronger benefits, so I would add here the usual analysis from life and put together the whole picture, but I don’t have time for that yet.

Torero

Torero what do you want to say with patrons? Thank you

Well, not with the color of the cowards of teams to work in astrology)). My method is based on the fact that each team has its own star patron who answers what, how and when will be with the team.

gecko235

Well, not with the color of the cowards of teams to work in astrology)). My method is based on the fact that each team has its own star patron who answers what, how and when will be with the team.

and would you be so gracious telling us noobs how to identify them ? ;)

Torero

Serie A match, Napoli-Inter today I think there is a central match of the tour, whether it will be possible for Inter to get points in this confrontation ...

What do the stars tell us about this? The sun is in the 5th house, I think it will highlight more than 2.5 goals in this match, given the attacking abilities of both teams. In the first half, a slight advantage on the side of Napoli, the second half in favor of Inter.
Not a bad interval for scoring from 25-45 minutes of the match.
Another option for a goal is 60-75 minutes of the match.
I don’t know who to give victory in this match; it’s better to work on goals.

gecko235

Hey torero,

I admire your abilities , knowledge and talent,

I would be happy if you join me in the beat the bookies thread.

the odds for over in the napoli game are about 1.8

what do u say , would u put that as a post in the thread?

salutes

Torero

Serie A match, Napoli-Inter today I think there is a central match of the tour, whether it will be possible for Inter to get points in this confrontation ...

What do the stars tell us about this? The sun is in the 5th house, I think it will highlight more than 2.5 goals in this match, given the attacking abilities of both teams. In the first half, a slight advantage on the side of Napoli, the second half in favor of Inter.
Not a bad interval for scoring from 25-45 minutes of the match.
Another option for a goal is 60-75 minutes of the match.
I don’t know who to give victory in this match; it’s better to work on goals.

Brief and surprising for me the outcome of the match 3 out of 3. Goal from 25-45 please, goal from 60-75 there is such a thing, well, the total is more than 2.5. Well, Inter gets his three points and the monster Lukaku).

Attachments

• NAP 1-3 INT _ Napoli - Inter _ Match Summary - Ope.jpg
    NAP 1-3 INT _ Napoli - Inter _ Match Summary - Ope.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 42

Torero

Manchester Utd-Manchester City
I'll try to parse and predict some points of this game.
Manchester has serious staffing problems in which talking about victory even at home is not entirely logical.
The goals in this match will be accurate, based on the upcoming change of the ASС and the placement of the Sun. I think this match is predisposed to more than 2.5 goals.
Given the small complexity in the astrocard, I would say that a 50/50 goal is possible up to 30 minutes. It all depends on the initial activity in the game, I would take a closer look at this option. And in that there will be a goal from 65-90 + I estimate at 80%. If one of the goals scores, Manchester United, then Man City will score for sure.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo    7 января 2020  Вт  20_00_00 GM.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 7 января 2020 Вт 20_00_00 GM.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 57

gecko235

here are my charts, hope they help ;)

Attachments

• ManchesterUtdManchesterCityfirsthalf.jpg
    ManchesterUtdManchesterCityfirsthalf.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 46
  • ManchesterUtdManchesterCitysecondhalf.jpg
    ManchesterUtdManchesterCitysecondhalf.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 37

Torero

Manchester Utd-Manchester City
I'll try to parse and predict some points of this game.
Manchester has serious staffing problems in which talking about victory even at home is not entirely logical.
The goals in this match will be accurate, based on the upcoming change of the ASС and the placement of the Sun. I think this match is predisposed to more than 2.5 goals.
Given the small complexity in the astrocard, I would say that a 50/50 goal is possible up to 30 minutes. It all depends on the initial activity in the game, I would take a closer look at this option. And in that there will be a goal from 65-90 + I estimate at 80%. If one of the goals scores, Manchester United, then Man City will score for sure.

A brief summary of the forecast. Man City confidently won. There were doubts about the goal until 30 minutes, but it was realized. Total over 2.5 was already in the first half, and the goal from 65-90, as I predicted, realized by Rashford.

Attachments

• MNU 1-3 MCI _ Manchester Utd - Manchester City _ M.jpg
    MNU 1-3 MCI _ Manchester Utd - Manchester City _ M.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 45

Ferdinand85

Tonight we have a big match between Valência and Real Madrid for Spanish Supercup....I think in this match will have Over 1,5 goals....What do you think? Thanks for all of your support

Torero

Real Madrid -Valencia

I think RM will win in this match. Placing his boss is more than good whole match. Leo ASC, I think it will highlight a couple of goals in this match. What I see on the card, the probability of a goal from 20-45 minutes is 80% percent, but if I scored a goal earlier, I would have missed this segment (this is for those who make bets).
Another not a bad option for scoring this (from 21-15-21-30 local time), I don’t know what minute it will be, but from about 60-75), in general, I think maybe until the end of the match there are aspects goals at this time.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo    8 января 2020  Ср  20_00_00 GM.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 8 января 2020 Ср 20_00_00 GM.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 71

Torero

Real Madrid -Valencia

I think RM will win in this match. Placing his boss is more than good whole match. Leo ASC, I think it will highlight a couple of goals in this match. What I see on the card, the probability of a goal from 20-45 minutes is 80% percent, but if I scored a goal earlier, I would have missed this segment (this is for those who make bets).
Another not a bad option for scoring this (from 21-15-21-30 local time), I don’t know what minute it will be, but from about 60-75), in general, I think maybe until the end of the match there are aspects goals at this time.

And how can one not believe in sports astrology)). Real Madrid wins a landslide victory in this match. I intuitively felt that the goal could be before 20 minutes, and he was scored in 20-16. And in addition with 39 minutes. Everything was embedded in the active scoring interval on the event map. And of course, Modric scored a goal from 60-75 (in the 65th minute). The predictions were not bad, I think so.

Attachments

• VAL 1-3 RMA _ Valencia - Real Madrid _ Match Summa.jpg
    VAL 1-3 RMA _ Valencia - Real Madrid _ Match Summa.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 42

Torero

Barcelona- Atl. Madrid
Neutral location.
I will describe my thoughts on this match. There is some persistent contradiction in my heart about the victory of Barcelona. Placing the burnt Mercury in the 5th house, and even on a neutral field does not give me confidence in the victory of the Valverde team.
At the same time, the boss AM, staunchly stands in a good position for all 90 minutes.
Therefore, I will not predict anyone's victory, the strongest will win.
I am more confident that this will be an active game with a total of more than 2.5.
Here are the first 25 minutes that are directly charged directly to the goal. In general, I think in the first half there will be a goal.
An interesting option for the goal also from 23-05-23-20 minute local time.
But in general, let's enjoy a great game.:smile:

Torero

Barcelona- Atl. Madrid
Neutral location.
I will describe my thoughts on this match. There is some persistent contradiction in my heart about the victory of Barcelona. Placing the burnt Mercury in the 5th house, and even on a neutral field does not give me confidence in the victory of the Valverde team.
At the same time, the boss AM, staunchly stands in a good position for all 90 minutes.
Therefore, I will not predict anyone's victory, the strongest will win.
I am more confident that this will be an active game with a total of more than 2.5.
Here are the first 25 minutes that are directly charged directly to the goal. In general, I think in the first half there will be a goal.
An interesting option for the goal also from 23-05-23-20 minute local time.
But in general, let's enjoy a great game.:smile:

My doubts about the victory of Barcelona were justified. Scoreboard, the result is controversial at some points, but stellar. For 5 shots on target, the goal of the first half was not a goal here, but I miscalculated, but the second half all according to plan 3 goals from 5 went from 23-05-23-20, total 2.5 more. These are the miracles a sports astrologer can do.

Attachments

• BAR 2-3 ATM _ Barcelona - Atl. Madrid _ Match Summ.jpg
    BAR 2-3 ATM _ Barcelona - Atl. Madrid _ Match Summ.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 50