Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 09-17-2019, 02:03 PM

Re: Betting with sports astrology from Torero

Hello! Champions League matches today. Napoli - Liverpool (17.09. 21:00 Napoli) What do you think? I think Liverpool will win. Jürgen Klopp natal Jupiter square transit Moon, natal North Node conjunct transit Moon. Carlo Ancelotti natal Venus and natal Mars square transit Moon, natal R Saturn square transit Moon.

Unread 11-01-2019, 02:24 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

PUT IN ASTROLOGY, to All

All,

I have deleted the MANY non-astrological posts. PUT ASTROLOGY into your predictions. This is NOT a betting site. If you ARE a sports astrologer, post a CHART along with your METHOD of prediction. If you DON'T want to reveal HOW you predict sports DON'T POST. Going forward, posts which do NOT contain astrology WILL BE DELETED.

STRONGLY Warning,

Tim
Unread 12-24-2019, 07:49 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero

Bournemouth - Arsenal
26.12.2019 15:00

Let's see how the new Arsenal coach cope with a team that began to lose motivation in victories.
What do the stars say about this. Arsenal boss is in house 11. Bournemouth's boss is in house 9. We get the advantage of the Arsenal.
Arsenal advantage will be more in the second half. Based on the exact negative aspect to night fortune, we can assume that Arsenal will miss one goal.
One of the goals may be in the interval 16-00-16-30.
I think Arsenal will not lose this match.
Unread 12-24-2019, 09:42 PM

Tottenham vs Brighton predictions please Torero
Unread 12-25-2019, 08:20 PM

Tottenham - Brighton
26.12.2019 12:30
Tottenham will play in white socks, and Brighton will assume that in black)), so I think that light colors should win)).

Both bosses occupy not bad positions on the event map. Tottenham boss in house 11, this is not bad for a home favorite. There will be 2 shifts of the ASC per game, it can be assumed that the match may be more than 2 goals.
In the first half, there are several factors for the goal. The 1st change of the ACS, the 2nd boss of Tottenham changes the house. The 3rd Sun at the end of the first half also changes the house, whether it has time to reflect on the scoreboard is not yet clear.
In general, I think that the second half in the game for Tottenham will be better.More positive aspects.
Unread 12-25-2019, 09:02 PM

I will write down my some thoughts about the Champions League season 2019-2020
I think that the champion of this season will be new, that is, not Liverpool.
I take as a basis the map of the first game of the group stage in Lyon.
On the map, the first degrees of the new ASС, for starters, it prompts a change of owner of the trophy.
I am 100% sure that neither Real Madrid, nor Atalanta, Atletico, nor Chelsea,nor Tottenham will be the winner.
Valencia can pass Atalanta.
Who are the favorites of PSG, Man City, Liverpool, Baern Munich, Juventus, Barcelona, ​​Leipzig.
Barcelona may intersect with the teams of Man City, PSG. Liverpool may intersect with Bavaria and I would like to take a look at this battle.
Unread 12-25-2019, 09:08 PM

Chelsea vs Southampton Over 2,5 goals and Manchester United vs Newcastle victory for man utd....What do you think Torero? Thanks
Unread 12-25-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand85 View Post
Chelsea vs Southampton Over 2,5 goals and Manchester United vs Newcastle victory for man utd....What do you think Torero? Thanks
why do you need so many predictions that you make them?
Unread 12-25-2019, 09:14 PM

Only for know if my predictions are the same that yours
Unread 12-26-2019, 01:07 AM

Hi Torero, what about Leicester v Liverpool, kicking off later at 8pm UK time?
Unread 12-26-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengku Hadi View Post
Hi Torero, what about Leicester v Liverpool, kicking off later at 8pm UK time?
may i reply :

its leo vs aquarious

sun vs saturn

moon trine ant. POF

I know POF dowsnt weigh alot, but litareture says its an indicator

if liverpool wear red or yellow, they most likely wont lose

good luck
Unread 12-26-2019, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Bournemouth - Arsenal
26.12.2019 15:00

Let's see how the new Arsenal coach cope with a team that began to lose motivation in victories.
What do the stars say about this. Arsenal boss is in house 11. Bournemouth's boss is in house 9. We get the advantage of the Arsenal.
Arsenal advantage will be more in the second half. Based on the exact negative aspect to night fortune, we can assume that Arsenal will miss one goal.
One of the goals may be in the interval 16-00-16-30.
I think Arsenal will not lose this match.
And so to summarize the match. Arsenal did not lose. Arsenal advantage was in the second half. The goal was in the interval 16-00-16-30.
In the second half, Bournemouth's boss sank into the eighth house and Arsenal scored a goal and we got a draw.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BOU 1-1 ARS _ Bournemouth - Arsenal _ Match Summar.jpg (47.7 KB, 9 views)
Unread 12-26-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Tottenham - Brighton
26.12.2019 12:30
Tottenham will play in white socks, and Brighton will assume that in black)), so I think that light colors should win)).

Both bosses occupy not bad positions on the event map. Tottenham boss in house 11, this is not bad for a home favorite. There will be 2 shifts of the ASC per game, it can be assumed that the match may be more than 2 goals.
In the first half, there are several factors for the goal. The 1st change of the ACS, the 2nd boss of Tottenham changes the house. The 3rd Sun at the end of the first half also changes the house, whether it has time to reflect on the scoreboard is not yet clear.
In general, I think that the second half in the game for Tottenham will be better.More positive aspects.
Guys in white socks won)).
The game has more than 2 goals, the first goal on changing the house with the Sun was still scored. Tottenham advantage was in the second half. The forecast was a success.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TOT 2-1 BHA _ Tottenham - Brighton _ Match Summary.jpg (45.0 KB, 6 views)
Unread 12-26-2019, 06:29 PM

Leicester - Liverpool
26.12.2019 20:00

I have one assumption that this game is karmic in nature and the score of this match may be repeated either 1-1 or 2-1 in favor of Liverpool.
At the end of the first half, there is a change in the ASC, I will suggest that the goal can be scored from 20-20-20-45, since the Sun is moving closer to night fortune. And the antis of daily fortune passes through the MC.
I do not observe the specific exact advantages of Liverpool in this game, but I do not see the advantages of Leicester either.
Attached Images
File Type: png LEI - LIV _ Leicester - Liverpool _ H2H - Opera 20.png (13.4 KB, 7 views)
Unread 12-27-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Leicester - Liverpool
26.12.2019 20:00

I have one assumption that this game is karmic in nature and the score of this match may be repeated either 1-1 or 2-1 in favor of Liverpool.
At the end of the first half, there is a change in the ASC, I will suggest that the goal can be scored from 20-20-20-45, since the Sun is moving closer to night fortune. And the antis of daily fortune passes through the MC.
I do not observe the specific exact advantages of Liverpool in this game, but I do not see the advantages of Leicester either.
To summarize yesterday's forecast. Liverpool confidently won. The 1st goal was scored in the interval 20-20-20-45 that I supposed. 20-32 it was an exact convergent trigon with night fortune.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LEI 0-4 LIV _ Leicester - Liverpool _ Match Summar.jpg (48.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Sun.jpg (41.2 KB, 12 views)
Unread 12-28-2019, 12:02 AM

Quote:
I will write down my some thoughts about the Champions League season 2019-2020
I think that the champion of this season will be new, that is, not Liverpool.
I take as a basis the map of the first game of the group stage in Lyon.
On the map, the first degrees of the new ASС, for starters, it prompts a change of owner of the trophy.
I am 100% sure that neither Real Madrid, nor Atalanta, Atletico, nor Chelsea,nor Tottenham will be the winner.
Valencia can pass Atalanta.
Who are the favorites of PSG, Man City, Liverpool, Baern Munich, Juventus, Barcelona, ​​Leipzig.
Barcelona may intersect with the teams of Man City, PSG. Liverpool may intersect with Bavaria and I would like to take a look at this battle.
What if you take the map of Internazionale's match against Slavia Prague in Milan as the basis? It was one of the first two matches of the group stage, along with the one in Lyon. Google actually lists the Inter one as happening first.

What other evidence is there to suggest that there will be a new winner?
And is there any evidence that Liverpool can retain?
Unread 12-29-2019, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibeii View Post
What if you take the map of Internazionale's match against Slavia Prague in Milan as the basis? It was one of the first two matches of the group stage, along with the one in Lyon. Google actually lists the Inter one as happening first.

What other evidence is there to suggest that there will be a new winner?
And is there any evidence that Liverpool can retain?
Match in Lyon, more suitable for the base. But even if you take the match in Milan, the essence is practically unchanged. Liverpool will show a good result, maybe a semi-final, maybe even a final, but in victory for the second year in a row, I give my confidence.
Unread 12-30-2019, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Match in Lyon, more suitable for the base. But even if you take the match in Milan, the essence is practically unchanged. Liverpool will show a good result, maybe a semi-final, maybe even a final, but in victory for the second year in a row, I give my confidence.
Why is Lyon a more suitable base? Interested in hearing the reasoning for that.

What do you mean by "I give my confidence" about Liverpool winning it for the second time in a row? That you're confident in it happening, or not confident in it happening? Or something else?
I am not a Liverpool fan, but I do think they will at least reach the final and perhaps win it.

I am also interested in what you said about Liverpool intersecting Bavaria, and how you'll investigate it further. I was expecting Liverpool and Bayern Munich to meet in the quarter finals, even before you said that.
Unread 12-30-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Why is Lyon a more suitable base? Interested in hearing the reasoning for that.

What do you mean by "I give my confidence" about Liverpool winning it for the second time in a row? That you're confident in it happening, or not confident in it happening? Or something else?
I am not a Liverpool fan, but I do think they will at least reach the final and perhaps win it.

I am also interested in what you said about Liverpool intersecting Bavaria, and how you'll investigate it further. I was expecting Liverpool and Bayern Munich to meet in the quarter finals, even before you said that.
It all depends on the ASC, see what degree of the ASC in Lyon, and which in Milan.
I think that Liverpool will show a good result, but I doubt that he will win the title of this season.
Unread 12-30-2019, 01:02 PM

ENGLAND Championship: Derby vs Charlton

- The team that kicks-off wins!
- BTTS 50% chance
- ASC to score first post 25 mins from kick-off
- Over 1.5 | Under 2.5
Unread 12-30-2019, 04:16 PM

I have attached the event charts for the two opening matches - one for the match in Lyon, and the other for the match in Milan.
I also named them "Ucl Lyon" and "Ucl Milan" to avoid confusion.

I am a beginner and do not know how to read a chart, but I am pretty sure that there is a difference concerning the ascendants (that Torero mentioned) for both charts.

Can anyone more knowledgeable than me, like Torero, interpret them?
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_2gw_ucl_milan.61725.203747.png (48.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png astro_2gw_ucl_lyon.61711.202665.png (47.2 KB, 9 views)
Unread 12-30-2019, 04:47 PM

Quote:
I have attached the event charts for the two opening matches - one for the match in Lyon, and the other for the match in Milan.
I also named them "Ucl Lyon" and "Ucl Milan" to avoid confusion.

I am a beginner and do not know how to read a chart, but I am pretty sure that there is a difference concerning the ascendants (that Torero mentioned) for both charts.

Can anyone more knowledgeable than me, like Torero, interpret them?
Time on charts 18-55 should be
Unread 12-30-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Ok I just read the reply you gave up there on why you thought there'll be a new winner for CL, basing on the Lyon game. So if and when Liverpool intersect with Bayern Munich, then we'll get a clearer answer
Unread 12-30-2019, 05:43 PM

Quote:
The time is 6:55 pm, which is 18:55.
Universal time is an hour behind since both Lyon and Milan are GMT+1.
Unread 12-30-2019, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibreil View Post
ENGLAND Championship: Derby vs Charlton

- The team that kicks-off wins!
- BTTS 50% chance
- ASC to score first post 25 mins from kick-off
- Over 1.5 | Under 2.5
I would say that in this match Derby will look better in the second half. A goal is possible from 20-45 minutes, as for a bet, I would look at the activity of the match. Toward the end of the match a number of scoring factors, including a change in the ASC.
Not a bad chance for a goal somewhere from 58 minutes to the end of the match. In my prediction, I bow to Derby's victory.
Jibreil (12-30-2019)

Tags
astrology, betting, sports, torero