Will I get this job?

Cassiopeia

I've recently applied to a job. I'd like to know what chances do I have?

Attachments

• Getting the job.jpg
    Getting the job.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 53

ElenaJ

You mars are sitting on the cusp of the 6th of work/employment. The moon also in the 6th is trine Saturn/pluto in the 10th, and will approach a partile sextile with mercury, who is ruler of most of the 6th.
Sun, ruler of the 6th, will trine Jupiter in the 9th.
Venus ruler of the employer is also approaching the trine with the 9th.
You don't mention what field the job is in, perhaps law, teaching or publishing of some type?
At any rate, it looks positive.

Cassiopeia

You mars are sitting on the cusp of the 6th of work/employment. The moon also in the 6th is trine Saturn/pluto in the 10th, and will approach a partile sextile with mercury, who is ruler of most of the 6th.
Sun, ruler of the 6th, will trine Jupiter in the 9th.
Venus ruler of the employer is also approaching the trine with the 9th.
You don't mention what field the job is in, perhaps law, teaching or publishing of some type?
At any rate, it looks positive.

Thank you so much for your insight :)

It is a job related to law and sociology. Can I ask if I and the job would like each other (are compatible) according to this chart? I'm not quite sure...

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, I've recently got a rejection e-mail after so many weeks of waiting...

Thank you all who took the time to read my chart :smile:

ElenaJ

Hello everyone, I've recently got a rejection e-mail after so many weeks of waiting...

Thank you all who took the time to read my chart :smile:

Well that's terribly disappointing, sorry to hear that.
So what went wrong with the chart reading?
Reexamining it, perhaps the mars (ascendent ruler) that makes no aspects indicates nothing happening.