Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 09-26-2019, 05:47 PM

Will I get this job?

Hello everyone

What are the chances for this job? I applied today. It's quite a shift from my current professional area (I'm unsatisfied with my current job because of instability at work and no raise form years).

Any insights are appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Get the job D.jpg (54.1 KB, 24 views)
Unread 09-26-2019, 06:47 PM

Re: Will I get this job?

When I see a Saturn squares, opps, conj in a career horary, its generally a "no" but...

Venus is exalting Saturn -the job you applied for- so they liked you and your resume. But Saturnine employers are never convinced at all, so there can be some delay or knowledge tests before they hire you.... Moon trines Saturn, my 2 cents is that they'll hire you, but I think there will be some delay.

Venus sextiles Jupiter - so there can be another job opp in the horizon. FYI

Please tell me what happened. Im curious.

Last edited by virgo18; 09-26-2019 at 06:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to virgo18 For This Useful Post:
Cassiopeia (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
When I see a Saturn squares, opps, conj in a career horary, its generally a "no" but...

Venus is exalting Saturn -the job you applied for- so they liked you and your resume. But Saturnine employers are never convinced at all, so there can be some delay or knowledge tests before they hire you.... Moon trines Saturn, my 2 cents is that they'll hire you, but I think there will be some delay.

Venus sextiles Jupiter - so there can be another job opp in the horizon. FYI

Please tell me what happened. Im curious.

Thank you very much for your reading

I'm also applying at the same time here in my city as well as abroad... Could that Jupiter opportunity be abroad?

I'll keep you posted, of course
Unread 09-27-2019, 07:54 AM

Having gotten it wrong once, dare I try again?
You as Venus are in your own sign, however at 15 libra you are at the beginning of the via combusta, not a favourable place to be in. You are in the 6th of the job but not ruling the house, sort of unofficially sitting there.
The job as 6th is mercury, already passed over Venus and squaring pluto, making no other aspects.
The employer is mars, who makes no aspect in this chart, although mercury (6th ruler) will reach a semi-sextile with mars, which is very weak and there is no mutual reception.
Saturn is strong by sign, on the MH that it rules, but conjunct the south node.
Venus separates from a square to Saturn but applies to a square with pluto, also on the MH.
Before the pluto square, Venus will sextile Jupiter, who rules 8th of the employers assets as well as the 12th. Jupiter also opposes your 2nd of income. Will you be offered a job off the books?
Moon is closing in on a trine with Uranus conjunct the ascendent, from the 5th, and then moves to a trine with Saturn MH.
Sun opposes Chiron exactly.
So, you Venus, weak, approach fortunate Jupiter, who however is not a significator of the job.
The Uranus/moon trine is puzzling, but Uranus is the planet of unexpected events.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Cassiopeia (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Having gotten it wrong once, dare I try again?
You as Venus are in your own sign, however at 15 libra you are at the beginning of the via combusta, not a favourable place to be in. You are in the 6th of the job but not ruling the house, sort of unofficially sitting there.
The job as 6th is mercury, already passed over Venus and squaring pluto, making no other aspects.
The employer is mars, who makes no aspect in this chart, although mercury (6th ruler) will reach a semi-sextile with mars, which is very weak and there is no mutual reception.
Saturn is strong by sign, on the MH that it rules, but conjunct the south node.
Venus separates from a square to Saturn but applies to a square with pluto, also on the MH.
Before the pluto square, Venus will sextile Jupiter, who rules 8th of the employers assets as well as the 12th. Jupiter also opposes your 2nd of income. Will you be offered a job off the books?
Moon is closing in on a trine with Uranus conjunct the ascendent, from the 5th, and then moves to a trine with Saturn MH.
Sun opposes Chiron exactly.
So, you Venus, weak, approach fortunate Jupiter, who however is not a significator of the job.
The Uranus/moon trine is puzzling, but Uranus is the planet of unexpected events.
Hello ElenaJ, thank you so much for your interpretation

Venus approaching Via combusta is definitely exactly how I feel at the moment: lacking motivation for the current job and quite desperate to get out of it...

Could that Pluto inside the 10 house be someone they already favor for the job?

I'm also applying for a job abroad, could that Jupiter mean some opp abroad?

Uranus/ moon leading to unexpected events suits very well the situation at my workplace... everything is uncertain here...
I have been long playing with the thought of prolonging my stay here or going... I loved the job and feel sad.
But I'm afraid things will go into deeper darkness here... there are no good signs and I'm afraid waiting here will make me regret it later...

I think a Uranus trigger is the only way out of this situation... I'm waiting for things "to explode"...

Thank you once again, I'll keep you posted
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:12 PM

Could that Pluto inside the 10 house be someone they already favor for the job?

Not with a square it wouldn't.

I'm also applying for a job abroad, could that Jupiter mean some opp abroad?

That would be 9th house, this is 8th house.

Uranus/ moon leading to unexpected events suits very well the situation at my workplace... everything is uncertain here...
I think a Uranus trigger is the only way out of this situation... I'm waiting for things "to explode"...

Could be, however, with a trine it would be not painful and would be helpful.

I'll keep you posted

please do let us know, and best of luck to you.
Cassiopeia (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-28-2019, 11:52 AM

the job is a strong dignified saturn!!!! l11 is also saturn(payment)
your sigs are venus and moon.venus in her domicile and exalts saturn , while she has mars in her detriment (mars perspective rivals, ..or the job's boss...etc),mars by the way has essential dignity only from term, while accidentally is in his joy.Also since you referred to Via Combusta....this term is relevant *only* for the Moon. It doesn't affect any other planets. the reason you feel the way you said is because of your moon's placement in virgo.(look how moon feels about venus in virgo!!!!) and remember that venus is under the beams, so she cant see clearly the whole situation...anyway.moon also has not much power to act (slow as oriental, not in her halb...etc)..though she has dignity from triplicity...and saturn(the job) though has moon in his detriment receives her from triplicity
moon trines saturn so yes it seems that you have good chances on getting that job. Regarding moon's aspect to mars..i guess that mars may trouble you a bit..generally speaking, mars is regarded as malefic and of course as venus in libra you have him in your detriment, while saturn the job exalts him.So i guess you wont like much mars=according to this context probably the boss..but soon mars is about to enter his detriment in libra and in venus domicile

Good luck to you !!!

Last edited by Aria Venue; 10-02-2019 at 11:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
Cassiopeia (09-28-2019)
Unread 09-28-2019, 01:33 PM

"Also since you referred to Via Combusta....this term is relevant *only* for the Moon. It doesn't affect any other planets. "

Sorry, this isn't accurate.
When the moon in a horary chart is in via combusta the chart might be invalidated or the outcome negative, because the moon is considered the "timer" of events relating to the matter.
However, any planet, even the ascendent can be in via combusta, where it is weakened and depending on aspects it can be considered to be unfortunate, especially in the case where the planet is one of the significators of the question.
Cassiopeia (09-28-2019)