City Job inquiry

Amy

On Sep 2 at 3:34 PM I received an email reply back from the HR department at the City of Mesa, advising me that I had met the minimum qualifications for the Customer service position that I applied for a week earlier and may be selected to continue in the recruitment and testing process.

The said that I may be contacted by a representative of the hiring department in the near future.

I want this job so much and I qualify. To even be notified so early on by the City was incredible as many people have to wait months for a reply.

Anyway, I am sending over my horary to please ask if you see that I will be given the opportunity to work with them.

I have been out of work since august 6th, however, I have been taking my unemployment funds and also working in temp assignments.

I begin a temp to perm assignment on September 14th at a credit union and I am very happy to have this to keep the funds coming in as its more that unemployment pays.

the temp job actually can become permanent after 120 days if they like me. who knows, maybe you can see this in the chart as well.

my question is:

Will the City hire me? Will I get an interview with the City?

this job is awesome and pays well and the location is perfect. good benefits. that would be so good!

please take a look at my chart and advise. I appreciate this help!

Attachments

• astro_68gw_13_06_will_i_get_the_job_at_city_of_mesa_daughters_chart_hr_62916_45286.gif
    astro_68gw_13_06_will_i_get_the_job_at_city_of_mesa_daughters_chart_hr_62916_45286.gif
    101.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Amy

Re: City Job inquiry - with correct chart

On Sep 2 at 3:34 PM I received an email reply back from the HR department at the City of Mesa, advising me that I had met the minimum qualifications for the Customer service position that I applied for a week earlier and may be selected to continue in the recruitment and testing process.

The said that I may be contacted by a representative of the hiring department in the near future.

I want this job so much and I qualify. To even be notified so early on by the City was incredible as many people have to wait months for a reply.

Anyway, I am sending over my horary to please ask if you see that I will be given the opportunity to work with them.

I have been out of work since august 6th, however, I have been taking my unemployment funds and also working in temp assignments.

I begin a temp to perm assignment on September 14th at a credit union and I am very happy to have this to keep the funds coming in as its more that unemployment pays.

the temp job actually can become permanent after 120 days if they like me. who knows, maybe you can see this in the chart as well.

my question is:

Will the City hire me? Will I get an interview with the City?

this job is awesome and pays well and the location is perfect. good benefits. that would be so good!

please take a look at my chart and advise. I appreciate this help!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_13_will_i_get_the_job_at_city_of_mesa_hr_63670_61948.jpg
    astro_2gw_13_will_i_get_the_job_at_city_of_mesa_hr_63670_61948.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 23

fensi88

This your chart is not accurate horary chart...
I got a chart with ASC=8Sco59
You are Mars and Moon and because you already have job, 2nd job about you asked is represent with the ruler of the 2nd sign in the 10th house and that is Mercury. We do not have applying aspect between rulers so I think answer to your question is NO.

tikana

my call is no
and here is why

venus and jupiter do not meet
to make matters worse venus is in poor condition and it is in 9t house cadet
jupiter is void in 8th house

grrr dont like it

fensi88

Look for the chart in 2nd post it si same as mine, chart in her 1st post is not (Jupiter is in Leo??).

Last edited:

Amy

Thank you so much for reading this for me.

Yes, I know the first chart is messed up (LOL) I don't know how that happened, it seemed as though 3 charts were in there, I did not know how to delete it, so I just did it again with the correct info.

So....

it seems as though I will NOT get the job at the City, ok, wanted to get that info.

I am glad that I am having this opportunity to work with the Credit Union as a temp (120 days they will make me permanent????, can I ask this in a different chart???)

I start on September 14th and I am so lucky to have just been out of work since August 6th, to get this new opportunity. It sounds like I have done this work before and they gave me background check and testing, they like me , BUT, I wish the temp agency would have PULLED me for more $. I am taking a $4.61 cent cut. BUT, with a temp job, if they hire you on, they will give you more $.

can I do a chart for this question? or is it too soon to ask if the credit union will be a permanent long term (like the Bank I was at for 5 years) position? I want very much to stay in one place.

thank you ladies, so much, I appreciate all of you.