Will he love me?

the_virgo

Hello There!

My Q is "Will he love me? or fall in love with me in coming time?"

I think the chart shows some positive aspects,i will be so thankful !

Moon trine Mars(ruler of his love house) but i think its spear is it mean NO?

tikana

hey

can i ask?

why did you scare poor guy?

he is mercury Lord of 7th house
via combusta
combusted

merc aspects mars 1st but it isnot Jupiter

moon sextiles sun but Moon is loveless
sun is loveless as well
and mercury.
venus is in 12th house

I aint see this love connection.

Dirius

Hello There!

My Q is "Will he love me? or fall in love with me in coming time?"

I think the chart shows some positive aspects,i will be so thankful !

Moon trine Mars(ruler of his love house) but i think its spear is it mean NO?

Hmmm

Well, mercury is in the term of jupiter, showing some minor reception towards the ruler of the 1st.

This isn't much, but at most could signify he thinks well of you (as in, he doesn't dislike you).

Not sure if thats what you want to hear, but if this is the beggining of a relationship, its not bad. Reception by term could be he finds you attractive, or funny, or something along those lines....a minor feeling.

Now since this question is about the future, and not exactly about this particular period of time....it could be possible to look into the next sign after scorpio, which would signify "the next period of time" for mercury. Now this is usually done when a planet is in the last degrees of a sign, because its about to change signs (like 27 degrees), however in this case mercury is in the middle of the sign, and a fixed one, so that "future" is far away from now.

The next sign is sagittarius, ruled by jupiter, giving strong receptions between ruler of 7th and 1st. But that is in the very distant future , and thus, its imposible to make an accurate prediction (because mercury is stillright in the middle of scorpio).

Hope it helps:wink:

Last edited:

the_virgo

hey

can i ask?

why did you scare poor guy?

he is mercury Lord of 7th house
via combusta
combusted

merc aspects mars 1st but it isnot Jupiter

moon sextiles sun but Moon is loveless
sun is loveless as well
and mercury.
venus is in 12th house

I aint see this love connection.

Thanks for read my chart,but dont understand about"why did you scare poor guy?"

the_virgo

Hmmm

Well, mercury is in the term of jupiter, showing some minor reception towards the ruler of the 1st.

This isn't much, but at most could signify he thinks well of you (as in, he doesn't dislike you).

Not sure if thats what you want to hear, but if this is the beggining of a relationship, its not bad. Reception by term could be he finds you attractive, or funny, or something along those lines....a minor feeling.

Now since this question is about the future, and not exactly about this particular period of time....it could be possible to look into the next sign after scorpio, which would signify "the next period of time" for mercury. Now this is usually done when a planet is in the last degrees of a sign, because its about to change signs (like 27 degrees), however in this case mercury is in the middle of the sign, and a fixed one, so that "future" is far away from now.

The next sign is sagittarius, ruled by jupiter, giving strong receptions between ruler of 7th and 1st. But that is in the very distant future , and thus, its imposible to make an accurate prediction (because mercury is stillright in the middle of scorpio).

Hope it helps:wink:
Thanks for helping me,i think i only love him he is not too serious he is only about his Career but this is good to hear that he thinks well of me or he doesn't dislike me but in future i want him serious about me and love me so i asked that question.

He also want to use my Art Design in garments for People so i was hopig he maybe get serious about me or love me.

whatever thanks for read my chat,if i have to ask again that question then when should i have to ask? after 3 months?

tikana

merc is combusted
combustion means that a person is being overcome by somethign or someone greater than him... it was sarcastic comment on my part but yeah he is not looking for a relationship

the_virgo

merc is combusted
combustion means that a person is being overcome by somethign or someone greater than him... it was sarcastic comment on my part but yeah he is not looking for a relationship
Thanks again,yes this true he is not looking for a relationship he is only about Career if he ever do i think he will think about me!